Travel Impressions Revamps Asia Product Line, Offers More Than 40 Tours to 15 Exotic Destinations
Adds Eight New Destinations to Asia Portfolio from South Korea to Bhutan
FARMINGDALE, NY (March 1, 2018) — After launching tours to Iceland and enhancing its European product line with new offerings in Switzerland, Italy, UK, Scandinavia and Greece, Travel Impressions (www.TravelImpressions.com) is re-launching its entire Asia portfolio in order to provide agents with a wider breadth of product to "bucket list" destinations clients are requesting with increased frequency. The leading agent-exclusive operator will offer more than 40 tour options across 15 exotic destinations in Asia, including eight which are new to Travel Impressions.
Newly added destinations include Southeast Asia's Indonesia (Bali, pictured right), Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines, as well as Taiwan off China's Fujian coast, Bhutan and Nepal on the Indian subcontinent, and South Korea – a destination featured on Lonely Planet's Top 10 countries to visit in 2018 which has been gaining in popularity due to its prominent role as host for the 2018 Winter Olympics.
Additionally, Travel Impressions has enhanced its offering for China, Japan, India, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam with more in-depth experiences and memorable encounters with authentic local cultures in order to provide agents with a range of experiential tour products their clients won't find elsewhere.
"Asia has been gaining momentum as travel preferences continue to evolve beyond the sun and sand formula that has dominated the wholesale industry," said Scott Wiseman, president of Travel Impressions.
"Cultural curiosity has become a greater influencer for travel decisions – a trend that will continue to grow over the next few years. In particular, some of the least familiar destinations are beginning to stand out as the most appealing. Thus, a complete overhaul of our Asia product line was a high priority," noted Wiseman.
Travel Impressions' Asia portfolio goes beyond the beaten path with visits to India's Patan (left image) and China's Guilin (right image)
Travel Impressions' new Asia portfolio is offered in partnership with SITA World Tours, a fellow USTOA member with a reputation for providing world-class vacation experiences that meet Travel Impressions' impeccable standards.
"We are delighted to be a part of the growth plan and extending reach of such a well-known, well regarded industry presence-and even more so that it's within our forte," said Mok Singh, president of SITA World Tours. "SITA has been operating in Asia and India for decades and has substantial experience in these regions; our exquisitely curated, seamlessly operated tour programs are a perfect fit for the discerning Travel Impressions client."
The feeling is clearly mutual as Wiseman agreed, adding "This relationship will provide our loyal travel agent partners with a greater range of Asia product for their clients, a demographic that is not willing to forego luxury for adventure nor service for value. With this partnership, they can easily have it all."
The 40-plus tour options in Travel Impressions' new Asia portfolio include:
- 10-day China Discovery covering historical Beijing, bustling Shanghai, the Tang Dynasty capital of Xi'an and Suzhou, known for its classical Chinese gardens and meandering canals
- 11-day Mystic Marvels of Indochina visiting Vietnam's Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh (formerly known as Saigon) and Cambodia's Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom with an optional extension to mysterious Laos
- Eight-day Best of Thailand combining the treasures of Bangkok with the northern mountain cities of Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai
- Six-day Japan's Scenic Vistas showcasing the wonders of Tokyo with the Shinto shrines and cherry blossoms of ancient Kyoto
- Seven-day Highlights of Indonesia encompassing architecturally rich Yogyakarta, paradisiacal Bali and the authentic artisan villages of Celuk, Mas, and Ubud
- Seven-day Best of Korea delving beyond the modern metropolis of Seoul with ancient Gyeongju, volcanic Jeju Island and the city of Busan, considered Korea's cultural center
- Six-day Golden Triangle tour of India, featuring New and Old Delhi, the pink city of Jaipur, abandoned Fatehpur Sikri and the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Agra
- Four-day Nepal - Kathmandu tour of Nepal's capital city with stops in Patan and Bhadgaon for a fully rounded, spiritually illuminating journey encompassing a "monkey temple" and authentic Nepalese music, dance and culinary creations
- Four-day Singapore's Songs experience incorporating a bumboat ride down Singapore River, nighttime views from Marina Bay Sands' Skypark and the picturesque Toa Payon monastery
- Seven-day Bhutan: Mountain Kingdom journey through the sacred sights of Paro, markets and monasteries of Thimphu and picturesque views of the Himalayas from Punakha
- Nine-day Best of Malaysia expedition from the jungles of Borneo to dynamic Kuala Lumpur with visits to the coastal beach paradise of Kota Kinabalu, rainforest-studded Sukau and the Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary
- Six-day Manila & Boracay Sojourn taking vacationers to the Philippines' modern wonders and Spanish colonial past, capping the experience with tranquil relaxation and sublime nightlife in Boracay, the most sought beach destination in the archipelago
- 10-day Splendors of Taiwan featuring a comprehensive experience of Taipei, natural parks of Hualien, awe-inspiring Sun Moon Lake, mountainous Alishan, temple-lined Tainan and diverse Kaohsiung, with indigenous cultural encounters in Yilan and an opportunity to explore the Caves of the Eight Immortals in Taitung