Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
GLACIER EXPRESS DELUXE MULTI DAY ITINERARY TOUR PACKAGE 2018-2019 4 Days/3 Nights
Booking Dates: 08/08/2017 - 10/14/2018 04/23/2019 - 10/12/2019 Travel Dates: 04/23/2018 - 10/14/2018 04/23/2019 - 10/12/2019
• Day 1:
• Arrive at Zurich Airport. Pick-up at the airport with a private transfer to the hotel. Depending on your arrival time, you can discover the shopping mile, the Bahnhofstrasse, the lake promenade and the old town called Niederdorfli.
• Overnight in Zurich.
• Day 2:
• After breakfast board the train to travel to St. Moritz. The resort is situated on the southern side of the Swiss Alps, at 1,800 meters above sea level, on the "Roof of Europe". The incomparable harmony of its lake scenery has made the Engadin known throughout the world as the "festival hall of the Alps". Overnight in St. Moritz.
• Day 3:
• Today, take the world famous Glacier Express for a thrilling panoramic ride to Zermatt. Take in some of the most dramatic scenery that Switzerland has to offer. The journey is accompanied by a commentary via complimentary headphones that explains the amazing engineering feat entailed in over- coming extreme altitude variations by train. Short walk to the hotel and check in. Overnight in Zermatt.
• Day 4:
• Enjoy some leisure time in Zermatt. The town's tourist development is closely linked to what is most probably the worlds most famous mountain. Zermatt is a car-free zone, has preserved its original character and offers nearly unlimited possibilities as far as excursions are concerned. Train Travel to any airport in Switzerland or destination within Switzerland.
Package Minimum Stay: 3 Nights
• Important information:
• Arrival Terminal 1:
• Collect your luggage and in the arrival hall walk straight through towards the Railway Station / Parking Building and follow the signs to Parking 2. In the shopping mall take the first pair of escalators up to the next level towards the footbridge crossing over to Terminal 2. The Service Centre desk is just on your right when you come up the escalators (before the footbridge).
• Arrival Terminal 2:
• After landing, collect your luggage and make your way through customs control to the exit. In the arrival hall take the escalators (or the lift) up one level to the footbridge crossing over to the Railway Station/Parking building. You will see the Service Centre desk after passing over the footbridge on your left side.
• Do not proceed to the Swiss Federal Railway ticket counter which is at the bottom floor. For further assistance please ask the service employees at Service & Information Desks at Arrivals 1 and 2.
• One overnight stay including buffet breakfast in Zurich
• One overnight stay including buffet breakfast in St. Moritz
• One overnight stay including buffet breakfast in Zermatt
• Private transfer Zurich airport to Zurich city
• Rail ticket 1st class: Zurich, St. Moritz, Zermatt, airport/border
• Discount ticket (50% off) for most trains, buses, boats and mountain railways
• Seat reservation Glacier Express including 3 course meal
• Swiss Coupon Pass: 2-for-1 dine and discover deals
Package inclusions are subject to change.