Distance from hotel to town, 10 miles (16 kms). Distance from hotel to Calgary International Airport (YYC), 90 miles (145 kms).
The impressive hand hewn logs that accent the building's exterior and lobby create the spectacular ambiance of this mountain lodge. The massive field stone fireplace that dominates the lobby invites you to relax in front of warm crackling flames.
The lodge features 190 well-appointed rooms including 6 loft suites. Facilities include The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, high- speed internet access in all guest rooms, a heated under- ground parking lot, and an exercise room with 35 person jetted hot pool, a steam room, and exercise equipment. Down- town shops and restaurants are accessible via a pleasant 10- minute walk or by the complimentary evening shuttle service. The friendly and outgoing staff is always happy to provide information or suggestions on any of Banff's many exciting activities.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Bar ($)
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Service ($)
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Parking Facility
- Rooms (190) ($)
- Ski Storage
- Spa ($)
- Steam Room
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 16 years old.
• Standard Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Superior Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Corner Loft Jacuzzi Suite - 2 adults.
Standard, (STD) rooms have a view of the hotel courtyard or on the first floor.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds or 2 queen beds. View: Courtyard.
Superior, (SUP) rooms are located on upper floors and have an exterior view, some superior rooms feature a balcony.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds or 2 queen beds.
Corner Loft Jacuzzi Suite, (B9D) these suites are on the 4th floor corners and feature a king bed in an open loft, living room with gas fireplace and a two person whirlpool tub with spectacular mountain views.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
All accommodations include: coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, heating, television (cable), movies (in accommodation): ($), room service, telephone and internet access: ($).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Keg Steakhouse And Bar, offers breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, as well as late night meals and drinks. The Keg specializes in steak and seafood. Bar Hours are Sun- Thur 4:00pm-10:30pm and Fri-Sat 4:00pm-12:00am.
Cuisine: Seafood, Steaks.
Breakfast Hours: Mon-Sun 7:00am-11:00am Lunch Hours: Mon-Sun 11:00am-4:00pm Dinner Hours: Sun-Thurs 4:00pm-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 4:00pm-11:00pm
2018 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 05/01/2018 - 10/31/2018
• Best of Banff discount booklet
• Complimentary access to the Banff transit bus.
• If you self-drive to Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa you will have to drive through the National Park where there is a required fee, per person, per day.
• This is a non-smoking property
• No rollaway beds are available
• Hotel does not have air conditioning, rooms are provided with electric fans.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Cave and Basin Hot Springs: 2 miles(3 kms)
• Mt. Norquay (skiing): 4 miles(6 kms)
• Canada Place: .5 miles(1 km)
• Upper Hot Springs: 3 miles(5 kms)
• Whyte Museum: .5 miles(1 km)
• Bow River: .5 miles(1 km)
• Bow Falls: 1.5 miles(2 kms)
• Sulpher Mountain Gondola: 3 miles(5 kms)
• Yoho National Park: 40 miles(65 kms)