The Intercontinental Wellington is conveniently located in the heart of the city's vibrant business and shopping districts. Situated adjacent to the harbor waterfront, the hotel is within walking distance of Te Papa Museum of New Zealand, the Museum of Wellington City & Sea, Wellington's iconic Cable Car and a host of art galleries.
This elegant hotel offers a variety of options, with conference facilities, three restaurants and bars and the Emerge Health Club with fitness center, sauna, spa and swimming pool.
- Accommodations (231)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Business Center
- Children's Menu
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities (self service) ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Parking Facilities
- Pool (swimming)
- Porter Services ($)
- Safe (reception)
- Spa ($)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• 2 children under 20 years sharing a room with 2 adults and utilising existing bedding are free of charge unless a child cost is shown in the online tariff.
Classic Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Deluxe Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Club Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Classic Room Bedding: 1 queen bed or 2 double beds.
Deluxe Room Bedding: 1 queen bed or 2 double beds.
Club Room Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
• The Standard Rooms and Deluxe Rooms have contemporary and stylish decor, with attractive duvets for additional comfort. Rooms feature various amenities such as mini bars, wireless high speed internet, SKY TV and pay movies, voicemail and an instant service button. The Club Rooms offering superior bathroom amenities, a garment press and complimentary broadband, along with exclusive access to the Club Lounge.
All accommodations include: coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, mini-bar, movies (in house), , room service (24-hour), safe (in accommodation), telephone, television (cable), air conditioning, bathroom (private) and refrigerator.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Lobby Lounge, Teas, coffees, all day light meals, wines and cocktails. Open for lunch and dinner.
The Chameleon Restaurant, Offering contemporary New Zealand cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• All reservations over special event dates require finalization at 45 days prior to arrival. .
• Club Room guests receive Continental Breakfast, evening drinks and canapes and use of Club facilities.
• On-site parking available - a charge applies.