Distance from hotel to Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), 27 miles (44 kms). Distance from hotel to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), 6 miles (10 kms). Distance from hotel to Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshal Airport (BWI), 33 miles (53 kms).
From the Washington Hilton, you will enjoy easy access to the city's most popular attractions while staying in one of DC's coolest neighborhoods. Walk outside the doors to restaurants and entertainment or unwind by the outdoor fire pits at the hotel with plenty of options to grab a bite to eat.
• Four blocks to Dupont Circle Metro (Red Line)
• Spacious health club with cardio, weights, Crossfit, TRX and spin classes
• Seasonal outdoor pool and children's wading pool (open May 1-Oct. 31)
• Pick-up/drop-off site for open-top sightseeing tour bus
• Locally inspired cuisine, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and outdoor dining
• Proud member of the Historic Hotels of America
Epicenter of it all:
• This Washington DC hotel is in the epicenter of the vibrant neighborhoods of Adams Morgan, Dupont Circle, U Street and 14th Street. Walk to nightlife venues, top restaurants, museums and attractions. We're just four blocks from Dupont Circle Metro.
- Baggage Storage
- Business Center
- Business Services ($)
- Car Rental Desk
- Car Rentals ($)
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange ($)
- Fitness Room
- Gift Shop
- Health Club ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Laundry Services (valet) ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pool (outdoor, seasonal)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Sun Deck
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Transportation (local area) ($)
• Service animals allowed: Yes
• Pets allowed: Yes
• Non refundable fee: $50.00
• Maximum Weight: 75 lbs Miscellaneous Amenities Accommodations and facilities for physically challenged guests. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Business, Family Friendly, Wedding, Leisure, Pet Friendly and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
Standard Two Double Beds, spacious guest room featuring sleek contemporary design. This modern guest room features two double beds and home-away-from home comforts including custom-designed bedding, oversized sitting chair, flat-screen TV and more. Enjoy a large work station with desk-level outlets, ergonomic desk chair and laptop-sized safe.
Deluxe Two Double Beds, spacious guest room featuring sleek contemporary design. This modern guest room features two double beds and home-away- from home comforts including custom-designed bedding, oversized sitting chair, flat-screen TV and more. Enjoy a large work station with desk- level outlets, ergonomic desk chair and laptop-sized safe.
Deluxe One King Bed, Spacious guest room featuring sleek contemporary design. This modern guest room features one king-sized bed and home-away -from home comforts including custom-designed bedding, oversized sitting chair, flat-screen TV and more. Enjoy a large work station with desk- level outlets, ergonomic desk chair and laptop-sized safe.
• Each guest room at our Washington, DC family hotel has the Hilton Serenity Bed, featuring a luxurious, allergen-free down comforter and pillows, elegantly striped 250 thread count sheets and duvet cover, plus a mattress set custom-designed for added support and comfort.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Mcclellan's Sports Bar, is the perfect place to watch the game and unwind after a long day of travel and meetings. We offer a wide selection of draft & bottle beers and a knowledgeable bar staff that will prepare your favorite cocktails. McClellan's is the perfect Washington DC dining option with great food, the perfect beverage, comfortable seating and 15 flat screen televisions that will allow you to enjoy the evening.
General Opening Hours: Monday to Friday: 5:00am-1:00am ; Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am-1:00am
Sidecar, Situated in the heart of Washington Hilton's lobby, Sidecar is the ideal spot to meet, mingle or unwind. Enjoy refreshing handcrafted cocktails, regional wines and draft beers, complimented with a selection of locally-inspired dishes, signature flatbreads and small plates perfect for sharing. Large stone-top communal tables, easy-access electric outlets and complimentary wifi provide the perfect place to spread out and stay connected, while more intimate seating scattered throughout is great for networking.
General Opening Hours: Monday to Friday: 11:30 am - 7:00 pm ; Saturday & Sunday: 5:00pm-12:00am
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Start the day with a java to go, whether it's hot brewed or blended with ice. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf provides the perfect place to grab your favorite gourmet coffee, loose-leaf tea, flaky pastry or filling sandwich.
General Opening Hours: 6:00am-9:00pm
Four Oaks, Enjoy an authentic, contemporary urban neighborhood gathering place, serving up handcrafted cocktails and a host of hearty American comfort foods with a local twist. The menu features a variety of regionally-inspired comfort foods and seasonal dishes with high-quality, fresh ingredients. Four Oaks Restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch.
General Opening Hours: 6:30am - 2:00pm
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• National Iwo Jima Memorial Monument: 3.0 miles(5 kms)
• Mount Vernon: 13.0 miles(21 kms)
• National Zoo: .5 miles(1 km)
• Pentagon: 8.0 miles(13 kms)
• Rock Creek Park: 1.0 miles(2 kms)
• Smithsonian Museums: 3.0 miles(5 kms)
• Botanical Gardens: 1.5 miles(2 kms)
• The Capitol Building: 3.0 miles(5 kms)
• Comedy Club - DC Improv : 1.0 miles(2 kms)
• Union Station: 2.0 miles(3 kms)
• Embassy Row: 5.0 miles(8 kms)
• Vietnam Veterans Memorial: 2.0 miles(3 kms)
• Georgetown: 1.0 miles(2 kms)
• Washington Monument: 3.0 miles(5 kms)
• Bars and Nightclubs: 1.0 miles(2 kms)
• White House: 2.0 miles(3 kms)
• Holocaust Museum: 1.0 miles(2 kms)
• Kennedy Center: 2.0 miles(3 kms)
• Live Jazz and Blues Clubs: 1.0 miles(2 kms)
• MCI Center: 1.0 miles(2 kms)
• National Theater: 3.0 miles(5 kms)