Distance from hotel to town, 8 miles (13 kms). Distance from hotel to Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), 20 miles (32 kms).
Sundial Beach Resort & Spa is a centerpiece of this unique barrier island off the southwest coast of Florida. Sanibel is two-thirds nature preserve, providing visitors with an experience of Florida the way it used to be. This resort on Sanibel Island encompasses natural beauty, diverse activities and delightful accommodations.
Sundial offers new restaurants, updated amenities and 270 One and Two Bedroom Suites. But Sundial suites are, in essence, home-like condominiums with full kitchens, sprawling living areas, wonderfully large bedrooms and comfortable, roomy baths. Many of the larger accommodations have washers and dryers, and not one but two cable TVs.
There is virtually no end to the activities at Sundial Beach Resort & Spa. Sanibel Island is a natural playground. Feel the white sand beach between your toes, take a refreshing swim in our blue-green waters, and bike the miles of paved paths around the island.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room
- Basketball Court
- Bicycle Rentals
- Boating ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Children's Activities
- Children's Playground
- Conference Room
- Dive Center
- Exercise Classes
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Floors (4)
- Game Room
- Gift Shop
- Golf (18-hole, nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Service ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking Facility
- Pools (3)
- Pools (heated) (2)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Recreation Desk
- Restaurants (4)
- Rooms (270)
- Running Track/Path
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Shops ($)
- Snack Bar
- Sundries Shop
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 16 years old.
2017-2018 Please review the 2018-2019 maximum occupancy provided below, the maximum occupancy for 2017-2018 was not changed for 2018-2019.
2018-2019 One Bedroom Island View Residence - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom Coastal Residence - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Two Bedroom Island View Residence - 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
• Two Bedroom Coastal Residence - 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
One Bedroom Island View Residence, (1IR) features a tranquil garden view. Enjoy a spacious living/dining room, full kitchen, complete with house wares, one bathroom, and separate sleeping area. Sample the beautiful surroundings on a screened balcony or lanai that most units offer. Guests can be accommodated comfortably in the 822 square foot suite, with bedrooms featuring one king, one queen or two double beds. Decor may vary by Residence.
One Bedroom Coastal Residence, (HNZ) provides views of the tropical landscape with glimpses of the beach on the horizon. A full kitchen complete with house wares, ample living/dining room and a separate sleeping area, give these accommodations the feeling of the perfect vacation retreat. Enjoy the beauty of Sanibel Island from a screened balcony or lanai that is offered with most units. Guests can be accommodated comfortably in the 822 square foot suite, with the bedroom featuring one king, one queen, or two double beds. Decor may vary by Residence.
Two Bedroom Island View Residence, (I2I) Ideal for families looking to be just steps from the famous shell-strewn beaches of Sanibel, the Sundial's Island Residence offers the comforts of home in a idyllic setting. With 1,150 square feet, the spacious two-bedroom Residences feature a large living/ dining area, full kitchen with house wares, and two baths. A separate screened balcony offers and outdoor room to enjoy the fresh air and sea breezes. The Residences features a queen or king bed in the master bedroom and two beds in the second bedroom. Decor may vary by Residence.
Two Bedroom Coastal Residence, (JJH) Ideal for families, the spacious Two Bedroom Coastal Residence provides the perfect vacation home near the shell strewn beaches of Sanibel. With 1,150 square feet, the two-bedroom Residence features a large living/dining area, full kitchen with house wares, and two baths. From the separate screened balcony, enjoy the fresh gulf breeze while looking out over the tropical landscape with glimpses of the Gulf in the distance.
• The Residence features a queen or king bed in the master bedroom and two beds in teh second bedroom. Decor may vary by Residence.
All accommodations include: smoke detector, rollaway bed (on request):
• ($), alarm clock, ironing board, coffee/tea maker, dining room, maid service, television, radio, safe deposit box, sprinkler system, CD/DVD player, internet access, bathtub/shower combination, kitchen (fully equipped), crib (on request), hairdryer, microwave, refrigerator, shower, air conditioning, iron, ceiling fan, living room, data ports, telephone, patio or balcony and heating.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Turtle's Pool & Beach Bar, One of Sanibel Island's favorite Tiki Bar, Turtles Pool & Beach Bar serves up delicious drinks and menu items at the bar and family-friendly patio.
Sea Breeze Cafe, offers breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week from 7:00am to 10:00pm, serving signature entrees, wild-caught seafood, classic favorites, salads and sandwiches. You can enjoy the same delicious menu offerings in the out- door seating area and soak in amazing views of the Gulf of Mexico for an incredible al fresco dining experience.
Slice Of Paradice, Escape the sun and island heat with a slice of pizza, delicious hot dog or scoop of ice cream at Slice of Paradice.
• This casual dining option is perfect for beach goers and sunset strollers looking for a casual and quick snack or bite to eat.
Shima Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, Look forward to an authentic Japanese experience as your meal is artfully prepared right before your eyes at the hibachi grill. Shima famously serves fresh sushi perfectly orchestrated to delight your senses.
Shima Grab N Go, In a hurry?? Visit Shima Grab N Go for your favorite sushi-to-go. Located in the lobby, the sushi chefs prepare their culinary masterpieces Tuesday through Sunday from 5:00pm-10:00pm.
Services For Disabled Guests
• The Sundial welcomes disabled guests with an array of services designed to make their stay a pleasure. Elevators are conveniently located in every building for easy access to all guest accommodations, restaurants, shops, lobby and recreation center. The hotel can also provide smoke detectors, telephone equipment and closed caption television encoders for the hearing impaired.
• Minimum age of 23 years old required for check-in
• No pets allowed at hotel
Resort Fees and Inclusions 2017-2020:
• Travel Dates: 04/30/2017 - 04/29/2020
The hotel has a Resort and Recreation fee per day, per room which is payable by guest at hotel The resort fee includes the following:
• Resort wide wifi
• Beach chairs and umbrellas
• Fitness center
• Bike rentals
• Kayak rentals
• Pool towel service
• Tennis court times
• Kids game room (unsupervised)
• Dive in movie
• Live weekend entertainment (seasonal)
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Boutiques and Outlet Mall/Great Shopping
• Dog Track
• Fun Kruz Gambling Cruise
• Marinas -40 Golf Courses
• Thomas Edison/Henry Ford Winter Homes
• JN Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge