Distance from hotel to town, 10 miles (16 kms). Distance from hotel to Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), 27 miles (44 kms).
Luxuriate in the best of Florida's Paradise Coast at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples. Enjoy dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico, warm golden sunsets and three miles of pristine beach at this 450 room resort. Choose from seven unique restaurants, a luxurious world-class spa, pool and beach activities, including a wide selection of water sports.
- Activities Desk
- Bars (2)
- Car Rental ($)
- Children's Activities
- Concierge Services
- Entertainment (nightly)
- Express Check-In/Out
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Service (overnight) ($)
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Restaurants (7)
- Shops ($)
- Tennis Courts (lighted) (4)
- Turndown Service
• Nanny Services Available Spa Treat yourself to a day of pampering. This oasis for your body, mind and soul is guaranteed to rejuvenate you. With over 30 treatment rooms, a fitness center, mineral pool, beauty salon and sundeck it may be difficult to decide where to begin! Golf (nearby) 10 minutes away Tiburon, a 36-hole championship course and a golf academy, featuring individualized instruction, personal attention, state-of-the-art technology and a student-teacher ratio of 2:1. Offering a specious pro shop and a Mediterranean-styled clubhouse with lounge and locker rooms. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Beach, Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old in Club Rooms.
• Coastal View King - 2 adults.
• Coastal View Double/Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Gulf Front Room King - 2 adults.
• Gulf Front Room Double/Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Coastal View Room King(*), 406 square feet. Rooms face North or South and offer a partial view of the Gulf of Mexico coast- line from the balcony. Bedding: 1 king bed.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Coastal View Room Double/double(*), 406 square feet. Rooms face North or South and offer a partial view of the Gulf of Mexico coast-line from the balcony.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
Gulf Front Room King(*), 406 square feet. Offers view of pool area with panoramic side view of the Gulf of Mexico. Rooms may face South or directly West. Bedding: 1 king bed.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Gulf Front Room Double/double(*), 406 square feet. Offers view of pool area with panoramic side view of the Gulf of Mexico.
• Rooms may face South or directly West. Bedding: 2 double beds.
• The new guest rooms are reminiscent of a luxurious, residential beach home. The allure and beauty of Naples are reflected in the rooms aesthetic, fusing hues of warm blues, greens and greys all inspired by the Gulf of Mexico and its surrounding landscape.
• The Ritz-Carlton sophistication, style and elegance are also factored in the design, blending clean lines and upscale fabrics to appeal to both traditional and modern senses.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: internet access (high speed, wireless): ($), housekeeping (twice daily), iPod docking station, pillows (goose down or hypo allergenic), room service (24-hour), safe (in accommodation), shower/bathtub combination, telephones (two-line), turndown service (nightly), DVD player, voicemail, air conditioning, bathtub/shower combination, clock radio (am/fm), coffee maker, crib (on request) and mini-bar (fully stocked).
Telephone including 1 with a fax and computer hook up capabilities
Balcony individual balconies with expansive views of the Gulf of Mexico from most of the luxury rooms
Blankets plush goose-down
Miscellaneous Amenities bath amenities plush terry or lightweight embroidered bathrobes embroidered bathrobes hardwood floor entryways sumptuous feather beds luxurious 400-count Egyptian cotton sheets 42-inch HD, LCD television marble vanity
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Gourmet Shop, Give in to temptation at The Gourmet Shop, offering a wide variety of coffee, chocolate, gelato and more. Early risers will enjoy a selection of gourmet coffees and breakfast pastries.
• Throughout the day, guests will be tempted with sweets right out of the pastry kitchen including homemade ice-cream, sorbet, gelato and an assortment of the notorious Ritz-Carlton cookies. Offers gourmet breakfast items, light snacks and tempting desserts Located on the Lobby Level Open daily 6:30am-9:00pm
H20, Experience the Spas healthy dining concept and adult retreat celebrating fresh and creative cuisine. Its menu features a variety of all-natural ingredients for light and quick dishes, including salads, sandwiches, wraps, and organic fruit juices and smoothies all made to order. Dine indoors or al fresco. Spa guests may pre-order their meals alongside any service or package, upon check-in at Spa Reception. Resort guests, as well as locals, are invited to enjoy the Spas oasis, open daily from 10:00am-3:30pm. Located on the top level of the Spa, its a perfect stop before or after a spa experience. Variety of freshly tossed salads, protein shakes, fruit smoothies, and freshly baked breads Al fresco dining available on The Spa Deck Open 10:00am-3:30pm daily Open to resort guests and non-guests
The Poolside Cafe, Enjoy pool cuisine unleashed while soaking up the sun at The Poolside Cafe. Or lounge at the pool and let the service come to you. Outdoor dining in the warm Florida sunshine overlooking two beautiful pools and lush greenery Light menu featuring creative salads and sandwiches, Bento Boxes, fruit and frozen cocktails Full bar with six flat-screen televisions Poolside service available Open for lunch daily 11:30am-3:30pm, bar service until 5:30pm
Bites, Featuring flavorful small tastes, Bites highlights an innovative menu of American regional cuisine. The menu is divided into hot and cold items designed to satiate any mood and palate. In the heart of the hotel, Bites features live music to enjoy with an accent of Latin American flavor 7:00pm-10:00pm nightly, 6:00pm-12:00pm Friday & Saturday.
The Lobby Lounge, At the heart of the hotel, the spacious Lobby Lounge is traditional as expected, with floor to ceiling picture windows, crystal chandeliers and magnificent views of the Center Courtyard. Recently updated, guests will enjoy Bites, a modern dining concept featuring small tastes and specialty cocktails. Selection of fine wines, champagne cocktails, cordials and hors d'oeuvres Bites serving tapas from 5:00pm-10:00pm nightly Afternoon Tea served Saturday and Sunday, 2:00pm-3:30pm seasonally November through May Live musical entertainment nightly. Cocktail service available: 5:00pm-11:00pm Monday through Friday, and 5:00pm-12:00am Saturday and Sunday
Dusk, A modern twist on the classic boardwalk hideaway, DUSK is the ideal location for enjoying cocktails with friends and watching the day fade to DUSK as the sky transforms from blue and orange to pink and purple. Located on the lobby level of the beach resort, the newly designed bar brings the atmosphere of the beach at twilight indoors. The sophisticated design features soft colors, oversized lanterns, flexible seating perfect for gathering with friends and a spectacular outdoor patio that provides scenic Gulf of Mexico and preserve views. The menu includes sushi favorites such as assorted fresh Sashimi, Nigiri and Maki rolls with cooked and vegetarian options. Nightly music and a selection of creative cocktails exclusively designed for DUSK are the ideal complement to this stylish adults only setting. Bar opens 5:00pm-12:00am nightly. After 8:00pm, the bar is for ages 21\
mixed by a live DJ every Friday and Saturday from 8:00pm to close
Gumbo Limbo, the hotel's perfect oceanfront spot to catch a beautiful sunset with a cocktail. The warm Gulf breeze and the sound of the surf add to the ambiance as you enjoy the best seafood-casual menu and view in Southwest Florida.
Terrazza, is a new Italian inspired casual, family-friendly restaurant serving three meals a day. All day dining experience begins with breakfast buffet, afternoon and evening Italian cuisine with distinct Florida flare. Enjoy indoor or outdoor dining. Hours are 7:00am to 10:00pm.
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
The Grill(*), Exuding sophistication, The Grill's new design is a contemporary update to a classic masterpiece. Retaining the impeccable service and exceptional menu offerings that The Grill's discerning patrons have come to expect, the design features a soft gray palette, inspired by the Gulf of Mexico after a summer rain. Providing the best culinary experience, The Grill is the perfect setting for an intimate dinner that lingers into the late hours with menu selections including dry-aged beef, fresh seafood, seasonal favorites and a collection of international award-winning wines. Aged prime meats, chops and fresh seafood paired with rare vintages Romantic relaxed atmosphere with nightly live entertainment and a cozy fireplace Classically crafted cocktails and extensive wine list Reservations recommended The dress code is casual elegance: no shorts, flip-flops, t-shirts or ripped jeans. Serving dinner from 6:00pm-10:00pm Sunday through Thursday; 5:30pm-10:00pm Friday and Saturday.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Check in Procedures
• Age required to check into property is 18 years old
• A credit card is required for incidentals at check in
• A cash or credit card deposit is required at check in
Children's Programs Natures Wonders
• Nature's Wonders is an environmentally focused program at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, led by certified Florida master naturalists and available to families visiting both Ritz- Carlton Resorts of Naples.
• The dynamic program allows guests, ages 5 through 12, to learn about and discover nature in a colorful, living eco- sanctuary, featuring 11 aquariums that house sea creatures like sharks, crabs, turtles and eels. Nature's Wonders promotes awareness of and respect for Florida's natural beauty and its sensitive ecosystems.
• During the day, young resort guests, five and older, can also enjoy hands-on discovery programs in the Nature's Wonders facility that utilize certified naturalists, a science based curriculum and kid-sized lab, complete with microscopes and visual stimuli like preserved reptile skeletons all the tools to help a budding marine biologist explore a new world.
• Nature's Wonders children's programming is American Camp Association accredited and designed to provide a fun, educational experience for our young guests.
Artisans The new Artisans, known as a popular venue for large events and weddings in Naples, now boasts a color pallet of soft silvers, whites and light greys and features sparkling chandeliers, mimicking an elegant jewel box. Further restructuring to areas of the floor plan has expanded the room while enhancing access to the resorts numerous outdoor event venues.
Lounge VUE The ultimate entertainment lounge, VUE features all of the popular interactive virtual-reality games played via consoles hooked up to 40 inch LCD televisions. Fees apply.