Distance from hotel to Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), 25 minutes.
The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples is a 295 room resort surrounded by two Greg Normand designed golf courses. This Mediterranean-style sanctuary offers: fine service, decor and ambiance with world class golf course just steps away at Tiburon Golf Club. Guests have two Ritz-Carlton locations to choose from in one of the most luxurious destinations in the world. Guest can use the superb facilities and amenities of both locations.
- Children's Playground
- Concierge Services
- Entertainment (nightly)
- Express Check-In/Out
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Service (overnight) ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pool (outdoor, heated)
- Restaurants (3)
- Room Service (24-hour)
- Shops ($)
- Tennis Courts (lighted) (4)
- Turndown Service
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children 11 and under stay free in Club Rooms.
• Resort Room King - 2 adults.
• Resort Room Double/Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Golf Course View King - 2 adults.
• Golf Course View Double/Double - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Resort View Executive Suite - 2 adults.
Resort Room King(*), 470 square feet. Private balcony with view of resort grounds and beautifully landscaped area.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Resort Room Double/double(*), 470 square feet. Private balcony with view of resort grounds and beautifully landscaped area.
• Bedding: 2 double beds.
Golf Course View King(*), 470 square feet. Private balcony with view of the golf course. Bedding: 1 king bed.
Golf Course View Double/double(*), 470 square feet. Private balcony with view of the golf course. Bedding: 2 double beds.
Executive Suite(*), (EXS) 750 square feet. Private balcony with view of the golf course. Full parlor separated from master bedroom by French doors. One full and one half bath.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: bathtub, iPod docking station, toiletries (European), safe (in accommodation), shower and mini-bar (on request).
Vanity double marble
Miscellaneous Amenities 32-inch LCD flat-screen television Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Express(o), Start your day The Ritz-Carlton way with an espresso, cappuccino, coffee or tea from eXpress(o). Enjoy your morning drink with a delicious array of homemade pastries and oversized muffins from the pastry kitchen that are sure to delight your morning appetite. Open 6:00am-11:00am daily.
General Opening Hours: Open 6:30am until 11:00am.
• General Opening Days: Open daily.
The Bella Vista Lobby Lounge, A casual, inviting setting located in the lobby lounge, overlooking the 18th hole of Tiburon Golf Club, Bella Vista is ideal for relaxing with a glass of vintage port or champagne, inventive cocktails and savory fare. Or, unwind at dusk on the Bella Vista Terrace while lounging in the cozy Adirondack chairs aside glowing fire pits. Enjoy Bella Vistas delectable lunch and dinner menus, featuring modern world cuisine, using local ingredients. Bella Vista serves lunch and dinner daily with an all day menu 11:00am-12:00am and cocktails from noon to 12:00am. New to Bella Vista is an extensive list of creative libations, using only fresh fruits, juices and herbs, like Elderflower, Jerry Thomas Bitters and Sage. Savor fine wines, champagnes, cocktails and cordials while overlooking Tiburn Golf Clubs 18th hole. Relax by the fire pits on the Bella Vista Terrace nightly.
• The terrace is also available for al fresco dining with spectacular views. Resort casual attire. An all-day menu served 11:00am-12;00am, daily Beverage service noon-12:00am, daily
Lemonia, a welcoming bistro featuring a tasteful menu of modern world cuisine, using wholesome local, seasonal ingredients, the finest seafood and premium cuts of meat. Lemonia is dedicated to serving savory fare in a refined, yet comfortable setting with warm hospitality and indoor or alfresco seating, overlooking the tranquil Tiburon Golf Club.
• An American Bistro offering a winning combination of international flavors and contemporary American cuisine, with the finest fresh seafood, premium cuts of meat and seasonal ingredients. Breakfast a la carte: 7:00am to 11:00am; Breakfast buffet: 7:00am to 11:00am; Dinner served 6:00pm to 9:00pm - Monday through Saturday.
The Poolside Grill, Delight in a refreshing blend of international cuisine and all-American favorites, as well as the traditional Ritz-Carlton Hamburger, without missing a minute of Florida sunshine at The Poolside Grill. Casual outdoor dining overlooking the Tiburon golf course and pool. Enjoy the popular Buffalo Chicken Wrap, Traditional Ritz- Carlton Burger or a selection of House-made Ice Creams Tropical chillers and Poolside signature drinks, such as the Tiburn Sunrise Poolside service available Chilled towels and frozen grapes Children's menu Lunch served 11:00am-4:00pm daily Beverage service 11:00am-5:00pm daily
Check in Procedures
• Age required to check into property is 18 years old
• A credit card is required for incidentals at check in
• A cash or credit card deposit is required at check in
Children Services P.O.L.O. Program (Complimentary)
• The P.O.L.O. (Protect Our Little Ones) Program for a guest- room includes blocking electrical outlets from little fingers and removing alcoholic beverages from the in-room refrigerator to make room for other necessities.
Valet Parking Travel Dates: 01/03/2018 - 01/02/2019
It has valet and self parking.
• plus tax and is subject to change.
Children's Program & Information:
• Children's Program Ritz-Kids:
• This program is offered at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples (Beach Resort)
• Nature's Wonders is an environmentally focused program at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, led by certified Florida master naturalists and available to families visiting both Ritz- Carlton Resorts of Naples.
• The dynamic program allows guests, ages 5 through 12, to learn about and discover nature in a colorful, living eco- sanctuary, featuring 11 aquariums that house sea creatures like sharks, crabs, turtles and eels. Nature's Wonders promotes awareness of and respect for Florida's natural beauty and its sensitive ecosystems.
• During the day, young resort guests, five and older, can also enjoy hands-on discovery programs in the Nature's Wonders facility that utilize certified naturalists, a science based curriculum and kid-sized lab, complete with microscopes and visual stimuli like preserved reptile skeletons all the tools to help a budding marine biologist explore a new world.
• Nature's Wonders children's programming is American Camp Association accredited and designed to provide a fun, educational experience for the young guests.
Resort Fees and Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/03/2018 - 01/02/2019
A mandatory daily charge per room, per night plus tax is applied and includes the following:
• Shuttle, Beach chairs and towel service at the hotel.
• Enhanced Guestroom Internet Access.
• Yoga Classes Daily.
• Tennis Court Rental, 1 per day at Golf Resort.
• Driving Range Access at Tiburon Golf Course.