Distance from hotel to town, 7 miles (11 kms). Distance from hotel to Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), 32 miles (52 kms).
When you enter Edgewater Beach Hotel, prepare to be transported to a world of laid-back, barefoot style. Where indoor meets outdoor, this chic Naples hotel embodies the latest amenities in a defiantly casual environment. The dynamic all-suite accommodations offer an unmatched level of hospitality and ease of elegance. A playful air surrounds you from the moment of arrival in the lobby, restaurants, lounge and meeting facilities. Feel transformed in the inviting and soothing atmosphere of this Gulf-front Naples hotel, and enjoy an unforgettable experience - all in a timeless setting.
The hotel is located directly on the beach, close to fine restaurants, lively night spots and upscale shopping. It's minutes from the heart of Old Naples, Fifth Avenue South and Third Street South, just 40 minutes from Southwest Florida International Airport and only 15 minutes from Naples Municipal Airport.
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Beach (onsite)
- Bicycle Rentals
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Ice Machines
- Internet Service ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking Facility
- Pets (not allowed)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Sundries Shop
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Site
• Guests will be charged a valet parking fee, self-parking is still complimentary. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 18 years old.
• Naples View One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Naples View Two Bedroom Suite - 6 adults or 3 adults and 3 children.
• Gulf View One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Gulf View Two Bedroom Suite - 8 adults or 4 adults and 4 children.
• Naples View One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults.
• Naples View Two Bedroom Suite - 6 adults.
• Gulf View One Bedroom Suite - 4 adults. Gulf View Two Bedroom Suite - 8 adults.
Naples View One Bedroom Suite, (NVO) blends stylish, modern design with residential comfort. Gleaming dark, hardwood floors warm, feature a flat screen television, sofa, large arm chair and table with four chairs. The kitchen includes a stainless steel refrigerator; large farmhouse-style sink, microwave and coffee maker, Crisp, white linens make a luxurious bed, perfect for viewing the additional flat screen television. Sleek, polished chrome fixtures, glass mosaic tile, a contemporary style sink, and glass-enclosed shower or large soaking tub highlight the bright bathroom. Quiet views of the Hotel's upscale neighborhood are just beyond the private balcony. The suite is approximately 700 square feet. Other amenities include: CD player, iPod docking station, dishes, serving ware, utensils, toaster, in-room safe and iron/ironing board.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Naples View Two Bedroom Suite, (NPT) offers an instantly relaxing retreat where modern style is complemented by a host of residential comforts. The living and dining room areas boast dark hardwood floors along with a flat screen television and dining table with seating for four. The suite's gourmet kitchen is elegantly-appointed with a full-sized stain- less steel refrigerator, large farmhouse-style sink, microwave and a Keurig coffee maker. You'll also find crisp, white linens and fluffy down comforters in both bedrooms, as well as two full bathrooms with a glass enclosed shower or large soaking tub. Quiet views of the Hotel's upscale neighborhood are just beyond the private balcony.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 2 double beds or 2 king beds.
Gulf View One Bedroom Suite, Every suite at the Edge-water Naples Hotel has been completely renovated featuring a chic, modern coastal design, luxurious hardwood floors, and stylish updated kitchens and bathrooms. New state-of-the-art glass balconies offer guests unrivaled views of the stunning beach and Gulf sunsets. Inside the well-appointed suites, the design mimics the calming colors of the white sand beach and aqua shores with warm taupe colored walls, sea blue accents, and crisp white duvets. Wainscoting detail and ocean inspired decor make guests feel at home in their very own Gulf beach cottage.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed.
Gulf View Two Bedroom Suite(*), showcases stunning views of the palm lined courtyard and two beautiful pools, as well as the Gulf of Mexico. Relax on your private balcony with a glass of wine as the sun sets over the water. Enjoy the convenience of your large kitchen, which is fully- equipped with a full-size refrigerator, microwave and ample cabinet space. You can also enjoy a relaxing meal with up to six loved ones in the adjacent dining room. You'll find a plush king-size bed in the master bedroom and two Double beds in the second bedroom, all outfitted with crisp, white linens and fluffy down comforters.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 2 double beds or 2 king beds and 1 sofa bed.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, telephone, hairdryer, room service (24-hour), iron, smoke detector, maid service, television, alarm clock, coffee/tea maker, CD/DVD Player (on request), refrigerator, heating, safety deposit box, ironing board, microwave, sprinkler system, balcony or patio, crib (on request), data ports, rollaway bed (on request): ($), internet access: ($), shower, kitchenette, radio and bathtub.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Pool Bar, amidst the swaying palms, the Pool Bar offers flavorful frozen cocktails while enjoying a bird's eye view of the Gulf of Mexico.
• Drinks and Lunch: 11:00am to whenever daily (closing time varies based on time of year and occupancy usually early evening).
Coast, offers internationally inspired coastal cuisine with an emphasis on fresh seafood. They also offer grill items. Indoor and outdoor seating available with views of the Gulf. Bar is opened daily 5:00pm until 10:00pm.
General Opening Days: Open daily.
• Breakfast Hours: Open 7:00am-11:00am.
• Lunch Hours: Open 11:00am-5:00pm.
• Dinner Hours: Open 5:00pm-10:00pm.
2018-2020 Resort Fees and Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 04/27/2018 - 04/30/2020
This hotel has a mandatory daily resort fee payable by guest at the hotel. This fee includes:
• In-room coffee*
• In-room bottled water*
• Wireless internet
• Self-parking (valet is available for an additional fee per night)
• Morning coffee
• Afternoon beverage
• Cookies and milk buffet in lobby from 2:00pm-4:00pm
• Nightly turndown service
• Shuttle service to downtown Naples 5th Avenue
• Daily newspaper delivery (Monday-Friday)
• Business center for computing and printing needs
• Pool towel service at the pool and private beach*
• Beach chair setup on the private beach*
• Use of coin operated guest laundry facility
• Unlimited local calls and toll-free number access
*Additional quantities provided for guests staying in Two Bedroom Suites
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens
• Naples Trolley Tour
• Babcock Wilderness Adventures
• Everglades National Park
• Old Naples Historical Home Tour
• Big Cypress National Preserve: 20 miles(32 kms)
• Collier County Historical Museum