Distance from hotel to town, .5 miles (1 km). Distance from hotel to Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), 19 miles (31 kms).
This is a full-service property with 121 one-bedroom designer suites located directly on the beach. Each room features a king bed in the separate bedroom, a living room with a queen size sleeper sofa, a kitchenette and a large screened balcony that is accessible from both the bedroom and living room. The resort offers a stylish piano bar, upscale dining, casual dining and happy hours at the Cabanas, located poolside. Watersports are available and include parasailing, waverunners, dolphin tours and sunset cruises. Enjoy an outdoor pool and two outdoor Jacuzzis.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Ballrooms (2)
- Banquet Rooms (2)
- Bars/Lounges (2)
- Beach (onsite)
- Bicycle Rentals (nearby) ($)
- Boat Rentals (nearby) ($)
- Business Center
- Casino (nearby) ($)
- Children's Activities
- Conference Rooms
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Floors (12)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking Facility
- Pets (not allowed)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service
- Restaurants (2)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Sundries Shop
- Tours & Excursions $ ($)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Valet Service
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports (motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in/check-out policy: A fee can be associated with late check out.
• Children's age break is 18 years old.
• Gulf View Suite - 4 adults.
• Pool View Suite - 4 adults.
• Beach Front Suite - 4 adults.
Gulf View Suite, offer a contemporary twist on beachfront accommodations.
• The living room has a queen sleeper sofa while the bedroom has a king- size bed and walk-in shower-plus granite surfaces and tile floors throughout.
• View: Gulf.
Pool View Suite, include a kitchenette with cooktop and large granite island, plus separate bedroom with walk-in or full bathtub shower. Each suite has tile floors throughout and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that access a private lanai.
• View: Pool.
Beach Front Suite, offer a kitchenette with granite countertops and dining area with table. There is a living room with sleeper sofa, separate bedroom with walk-in shower, and floor to ceiling sliding glass doors that access a private lanai.
• View: Beachfront.
All accommodations include: room service: ($), refrigerator, shower, ceiling fan, smoke detector, coffee/tea maker, crib (on request), hairdryer, heating, housekeeping, internet access, iron, ironing board, kitchenette, maid service (daily), microwave, patio or balcony, air conditioning, radio, alarm clock, bathtub, televisions: (3) and telephones: (2).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Cabana's Beach Bar & Grille, The go-to spot for visitors and locals alike, Cabanas Beach Bar & Grille pairs fresh, flavorful fare and daily specials with a laidback island ambiance and live tunes. A large menu of beach bites and signature drinks makes this toes-in-the-sand dining experience a must after a day of oceanside activities and beachfront fun.
General Opening Days: Open daily.
Spring Break Policy
• DiamondHead Beach Resort is a family destination and does not allow for spring breakers.
• Minimum check-in age is 25
2018-2019 Resort Fees and Inclusions:
• The resort fee is payable at hotel by the guest.
• Please note rates and fee subject to change.
Check in Procedures
• Age required to check into property is 25 years old
• A cash or credit card is required for incidentals at check in
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Casino Boats: 1 mile(2 kms)
• Sunset Cruises
• Thomas Edison's Home
• Dolphin Watches