Located 22.9 kilometres east of central Rotorua (approximately 40 minutes) atop its own private peninsula overlooking both Lake Tarawera and the eerie Mount Tarawera. Rotorua Airport is 15.6 kilometres (approximately 37 minutes) drive time and Auckland International Airport is 150 miles (approximately 3 hours 20 minutes) north east. Rotorua has many tourist attractions, shops, cafes and restaurants for guests to enjoy.
An award winning lodge combining both luxury and indulgence. Appointed with original artwork, the lounge features floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning panoramic views across the lake, an open fire, extensive library and bar facilities. There is a private beach, jetty and helipad and three luxurious charter vessels on offer for fishing or just cruising. A helicopter leaves from the lodge's helipad to the summit of Mount Tarawera for a glass of champagne between lunch courses. The lodge prides itself on being able to offer unique experiences tailored to all individual tastes including in-room massage facilities following ancient customs. Inhouse dining is available for breakfast and dinner. Please note: This is a non smoking property.
- Accommodations (9)
- ADA Compliant Accommodations and Facilities
- Babysitting Services
- Beach (private)
- Fishing ($)
- Helicopter Landing Pad
- Internet Access
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Room Service (24-hour)
- Safe (front desk)
- Tour Desk
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
Executive Suite - 2 guests.
• Tarawera Suite - 3 guests.
• Solitaire Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Villa Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Executive Suite Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Tarawera Suite Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 single bed or 3 single beds.
Solitaire Suite Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Villa Suite Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
• The elegant guest suites are spacious, beautifully presented and superbly placed to take in the stunning views. Facilities include, tea/coffee, in-house movies, ensuite bathrooms and an in-room safe. The Executive Suites have views overlooking Lake Tarawera, comfortable chairs, grand picture windows and a private balcony, the ensuite bathrooms have walk in showers and free standing baths. The Premium Suite - Tarawera Suite, has panoramic views and a balcony, a large bedroom with a relaxing sitting area, an ensuite bathroom with spa bath and shower and a separate dining room. The Premium Suite - Solitaire Suite, is located in a separate building and offers peace and total privacy with a magnificent outlook across the glassy lake. This premier suite has a large master bedroom and a separate guest bedroom ideal for small children, a lounge, bathroom with spa bath and shower and an entrance hall. The Premium Suite - Villa Suite is a two storey detached suite and is all about space - the ground floor features a master bedroom with ensuite with spa bath and shower plus a living / dining area, a kitchenette and an outdoor deck overlooking the bay. A second equally spacious bedroom with shower ensuite is upstairs. Ideal for families or group of friends traveling together, this suite offers relaxing communal space whilst providing separate bedrooms and facilities to allow a personal retreat. All suites have flat screen LCD TV, complimentary Wireless high speed internet access and room controlled air conditioning.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, hairdryer, in room movies, iron, television (cable), mini-bar, safe (in accommodation), tea/coffee maker, telephone and ironing board.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
• Full breakfast
• Mini bar (alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages & snacks)
• Pre dinner drinks & canapes
• Five course dinner
• Light lunch and use of all Lodge facilities including, motorised dinghies, kayaks and trout fishing gear.