Distance from Hotel to Higuey, 31 miles (50 kms). Distance from Hotel to Punta Cana International Airport, 21 miles (34 kms). Distance from Hotel to Caribbean Street, 165 yards.
This popular renovated resort features 362 guestrooms in a prime location within the Riu resort complex in Punta Cana. It lies only a few steps away from the Caribbean Street promenade and a short walk from a beautiful white sand beach.
In the midst of tropical vegetation and a relaxing atmosphere, Riu Naiboa offers a complete array of restaurants, bars and services.
The wide variety of sporting and leisure activities, along with enjoyable nightlife throughout the Riu resort complex, definitely displays Riu Naiboa's impressive great value for an all-inclusive escape.
Riu Naiboa currently offers one on-site restaurant plus 2 optional dinners, at the Riu Palace Macaos Japanese restaurant or at the Riu Bambus Steakhouse, but that doesn't mean that guests can enjoy facilities all the time, just for those who get a seat at both restaurants, meaning that in general terms, Riu Naiboa guests does not enjoy exchange privileges at any sister property. There is a brand new beach club.
- Billiards ($)
- Billiards (nearby)
- Gym (nearby)
- Hairstylist (nearby) ($)
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi in lobby)
- Internet Center
- Pharmacy (nearby) ($)
- Photo Studio/Lab (nearby) ($)
- Shop (jewelry, nearby) ($)
- Shops (nearby) ($)
Miscellaneous Amenities: ($)
• Renova Spa: Body and beauty treatments, massages ($); complimentary sauna and Jacuzzi
• Terrace/Solarium Internet Access (wireless)
• Free WiFi will be available in the lobby for 90 consecutive minutes per day.
• WiFi will be available in guest rooms for a fee ($). Disco (nearby): ($) Disco entrance is free but drinks are at an additional cost. Pool Children's section in the pool. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• 2013 Standard - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child. Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. 2014 Standard - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child. Junior Suite - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Standard, Air conditioning, ceiling fan, direct dial phone, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, satellite TV, radio alarm clock, in-room safe. Bathroom equipped with bathtub and shower, amenities kit. Balcony or terrace. Bedding: 1 double bed and 1 twin bed.
Junior Suite, Air conditioning, ceiling fan, split-level living room area with sofa, direct dial phone, regularly replenished mini-bar and liquor dispenser, satellite TV, radio alarm clock, in-room safe. Bathroom equipped with bathtub and shower, amenities kit. Balcony or terrace. Bedding: 1 double bed. Accommodation amenities include: sofa and hairdryer.
All accommodations include: bathroom, ceiling fan, mini-bar, safe deposit box: ($), balcony or terrace, television (satellite), 110 volt outlets, air conditioning and telephone.
Liquor Dispenser due to be installed by Nov 2011
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bolero Lounge Bar
La Bachata Pool Bar
Beach Club, Located at the Caribbean Street.
Cohiba, Main restaurant offering buffet style dining and on the spot cooking stations. Theme dinners served twice a week.
La Bachata, restaurant open for lunch and snacks.
Riu Naiboa guests can enjoy the bars located on site, including a Beach bar and a Theater Bar
• Chaise lounges
• Umbrellas (pool area)
• At least 1 person must be 21 years old or older in every room during March and April.
• The remainder of the year, at least 1 person must be 18 years old or older in every room
• No student groups under 21 in March and April.