Distance from private airfield onsite to FAA'A International Airport, 30 miles (48 kms).
The Brando is a unique luxury resort on French Polynesia's breathtakingly beautiful private island of Tetiaroa - an atoll composed of a dozen small islands surrounding a sparkling lagoon 30 miles north of Tahiti. Tetiaroa has always been a place of stunning beauty, tranquility, and rejuvenation - first for Tahitian royalty, who chose this island above all others for their summer retreat, and later for Marlon Brando who chose it for his personal sanctuary.
The Brando offers carefree luxury in the midst of pristine nature. With access to the island by private plane, the resort features white-sand beaches, swaying coconut palms, exotic birds, and abundant marine life. The Brando was designed to reflect Polynesian lifestyle and culture. The resort's 35 luxurious beachfront villas, which are available in one, two or three-bedroom arrangements include a sitting room and a media room, and feature a plunge pool and private beach area.
The all-inclusive resort offers a tree-level Lagoon View Bar and the pool-side Bob's Bar which are both perfect for afternoon conversation or breathtaking sunsets. The beachfront restaurant features exceptional lagoon and ocean views and indoor or out- door dining. Dishes include a varied menu of Polynesian-inspired dishes alongside French cuisine. For a more intimate experience in the evenings, guests can enjoy the fine dining restaurant which is led by Guy Martin, Chef Propritaire of the Michelin two star rated Le Grand Vfour Restaurant, one of the most respected dining establishments in Paris. This restaurant features exquisite French cuisine and an extensive, world-class wine cellar.
The Brando also offers the Varua Polynesian Spa, a natural haven of serenity overlooking a lily pond, featuring the finest holistic treat- ments inspired by ancient Polynesian traditions coupled with modern techniques. The spa features steam baths, a tea and relaxation lounge, a yoga shelter and a spa suite for couples. Other resort amenities include a lush garden where fruits and vegetables for the restaurants are grown, a large lagoon-side pool, a tennis court, library, and boutique.
At The Brando, an abundance of activities are available from bicycling, swimming, bird watching, sailing or paddle boarding to a neighboring island, and snorkeling or diving with tropical fish. There is also a Cultural Lounge where guests can read about French Polynesia and attend lectures and demonstrations about Polynesian culture, history and lifestyle.
In addition to being a luxury resort, The Brando is a pioneering model of sustainable technology with sea water air-conditioning and energy from the sun and coconut oil. Protection of the abundant tropical fish and other marine life is core to the resort's mission, and there is an EcoStation for scientific research that guests can visit.
With deep respect for its cultural legacy and the use of historical practices and new technologies to provide extraordinary luxury in an environmentally friendly manner, The Brando brings the past and future together into a place beyond time, invigorating the spirit and enriching and changing all who visit.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bars (2)
- Bicycle Rentals ($)
- Business Services
- Children's Activities
- Conference Room
- Cooking (classes) ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dive Center ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Fitness Room
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Medical Services ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Ping Pong
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service ($)
- Porters ($)
- Restaurants (2)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Secretarial Services ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Tennis Court (lighted)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Services ($)
- Wedding Site
All Inclusive, Beach, Dive, Eco-Tourism, Wedding, Honeymoon, Romance, Spa and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 11 years old.
2018-2019 One Bedroom Villa - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Two Bedroom Villa - 4 adults.
• Three Bedroom Villa - 6 adults.
2019-2020 One Bedroom Villa - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Two Bedroom Villa - 4 adults.
• Three Bedroom Villa - 6 adults.
One Bedroom Villa, (V1B) Inside your 1,033-sq.ft. (96-sq.-m) villa you will feel right at home. We've carefully designed each villa to blend into and enhance the serenity of your surroundings, so you'll feel as though indoors and outdoors have merged together. The cozy sitting room is furnished with soft and comfortable chairs and sofas. To the side is a media room, where you can listen to music, watch a movie, or use WiFi to keep in touch with friends and family.
A walkthrough dressing area adjoins your spacious bedroom, where a king-size bed or 2 twin beds invite you to relax and gaze through a large window at the lagoon, visible through a screen of pandanus, miki miki, and coconut trees. The adjoining bathroom features an outdoor bathtub, set behind a wooden screen. The deck leads to a private, 107-sq.ft. (10-sq.-m) plunge pool.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed or 2 twin beds and 1 sofa bed.
Two Bedroom Villa, (2BV) Enjoy all the appointments of a one-bedroom villa plus many built-in extras in any of our four, 1,808-sq.ft. (168-sq.m), two-bedroom villas.
Inside, a large, airy living room combines all the features of the one-bedroom villa's sitting and media rooms, while giving you the sensation of spaciousness. The living room also provides you with a private dining area with seating for six, a kitchen, and a wide entryway onto a large, two-tiered deck.
In these villas, the second bedroom is situated above the first.
• The downstairs bedroom features a private dressing area. Upstairs, as you gaze out over the lagoon, you'll experience a sensation of floating above this opulent tropical vista. This bedroom also features its own dressing area, bathroom, and outdoor bathtub. Your sense of spaciousness and privacy extends to your 1,658 sq. ft. (154-sq.-m) private yard, with its larger deck area and 140-sq.ft. (13-sq.m) plunge pool.
• Bedding: 2 king beds or 2 twin beds.
Three Bedroom Villa, (3VB) The 2,648-sq.ft. (246-sq.m) three-bedroom villa provides an opportunity for friends or a larger family to stay together. This villa has all the features of the two-bedroom villa but on an even larger scale. The third bedroom is separated from the main villa by an above-ground walkway, and includes its own dressing room, bathroom, and outdoor bathtub.
We've also upgraded the furnishings of your private outdoor space, which includes an expanded deck and a 236 sq. ft.
• (22 sq. m) pool.
• Bedding: 3 king beds or 3 twin beds.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bob's Bar, This is a very casual setting on the beach for conversation and making friends. The bar is named for Marlon Brando's factotum (assistant) on film sets. At the end of many days, Brando and Bob would wind up at the bar for long talks. Eventually the bar at Marlon Brandos lodge, Tetiaroa Village, became known as Bobs Bar. Our Bobs Bar has retained the original bar from the lodge Brando built. We have kept the name in honor of Bob and all others who have worked, and continue to work, anonymously to bring Brandos visions to life.
Te Manu Bar, Located on the second floor, this open-air bar features spectacular views of the lagoon, distant motus and sunsets. In addition to the main lounge, there are several private tree-level seating areas that can be reached on walkways through the palm canopy.
Beachcomber Cafe, Our beachfront restaurant offers exceptional lagoon and ocean views, whether you decide to dine indoors or on the beach. Dishes will include a varied menu of Polynesian-inspired dishes alongside classic French cuisine, but our chef will also be happy to try to prepare for you whatever you desire. At this restaurant and our other dining venues you will enjoy the freshest of ingredients. Every day, our chef will select for the days dishes organically grown fruits and vegetables from our own gardens and orchards. These may include mangoes, papayas, tomatoes, green beans, lettuce, cucumbers, squash, avocados, breadfruit, bananas, limes, watermelon and more. And our fish and shellfish will be from Polynesian waters.
Les Mutines, This venue features elegant decor in beautiful tones of tropical light and sand and a moat that surrounds the restaurant provides the sensation of floating on a lagoon. The intimate restaurant also includes a world-class wine cellar in a carefully climate-controlled glass enclosure. A menu with the same regard for flavor and quality that has made Le Grand Vefour one of the most respected dining establishment in Paris is showcased.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2018-2020
Booking Dates: 05/23/2017 - 03/31/2019 07/23/2018 - 03/31/2020 Travel Dates: 04/01/2018 - 03/31/2019 04/01/2019 - 03/31/2020
• All meals in all dining venues (select deluxe items also available at an additional charge).
• Most beverages (bottled water, soft drinks, beer, and select wines, Champagne, and spirits). Premium wines, French champagnes and spirits are available at an additional charge.
• 24-hour dining in the privacy of your villa (A surcharge of 80 euros by order may apply 10:00pm to 6:00am. (Premium items are available at an additional charge) -1 excursion per person per day from a select list of options.
• One spa treatment (50 minutes) daily per Villa with One Bedroom Villa. Two spa treatment (50 minutes) daily per Villa with Two Bedroom Villa. Three spa treatment (50 minutes) daily per Villa with Three Bedroom Villa.
• Unlimited Wifi internet access from both the Villa and public areas.
• Access to fitness center and tennis court
• Beach equipment: Kayak, paddle board, outrigger canoe, snorkeling gear.
• A bicycle per person at the Villa (also available for children).
• 24/7 unlimited online access to a selection of worldwide newspapers and magazine.
• Deluxe items from menu are available at an additional charge.
• Ultra premium wines, champagnes and spirits are available at an additional charge.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
2018-2020 Bonus Features:
• Use of Tennis Court
• Watersports (Non-Motorized)
• Bottled water
• Use of Fitness Center
• Daily activities
• Chaise lounges
Air Tetiaroa Air Tetiaroa is the sole provider of transportation to Tetiaroa. Rates are not included.