Distance from hotel to Puerto Plata, 10 minutes. Distance from hotel to Gregorio Luperon International Airport (POP), 25 minutes.
A water lover's paradise, Iberostar Costa Dorada features expansive golden beaches, lagoon-style pools, towering columns and an atmosphere of relaxed luxury. This region is steeped in history and offers the Caribbean's largest dolphinarium. Tucked between majestic forested mountains and the shimmering blue ocean, you'll find Iberostar Costa Dorada. With a seemingly endless shoreline, the resort is a haven for divers, snorkelers, sailors and windsurfers. When your time on the water is through, relax under the shade of towering palms and thatched roofs overlooking spacious tropical gardens. Enjoy a beverage from one of six bars, dine in any of our superb restaurants or take in a nightly show. For those who love water and unrivaled amenities, this is your dream vacation.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests (4)
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes (2)
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Hall
- Banquet Room ($)
- Barber Shop ($)
- Basketball Court
- Beach (onsite)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Billiards (2)
- Breakfast Room
- Car Rental Desk
- Casino (nearby)
- Children's Activities
- Children's Playground
- Conference Rooms (3) ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Activities
- Dance Classes
- Dive Center
- Dive Center (PADI/SSI) ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Exercise Classes
- Fitness Center
- Flower Shop
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Laundry Service
- Massage Services ($)
- Medical Services
- Meeting Room
- Mini Market
- Non-Smoking Accommodations (available)
- Ping Pong
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (children's, outdoor, seasonal)
- Pool (freshwater)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Pool (outdoor, seasonal)
- Security (24-hour)
- Snack Bar
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tennis Court (lighted) ($)
- Tennis Instructor ($)
- Tour Desk
- Towels (beach)
- Towels (pool)
- Umbrellas (beach)
- Umbrellas (pool)
- Volleyball (beach)
- Water Aerobics ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Watersports (non-motorized) ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
Family Friendly and Beach.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 1:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Standard - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Superior - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Standard Ocean View - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Junior Ocean View Suite - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Double - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Double Garden View - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Double Lake View - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Double Pool View - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Double Superior - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Double Family - 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 4 children.
• Double Sea View - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Junior Suite Sea View - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Double Star Prestige - 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
Double, Room with 2 double beds or 1 king bed, private balcony with garden or pool view, AC, ceiling fan, mini bar stocked every other day with beer, soft drinks and bottled water. Flat screen TV, digital safe, alarm clock w/radio, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. Bathroom with vanity, bathtub/shower combo and hair dryer. Total area is 377 square feet.
• Free access to Spa Sensations wet area
11/1/2018 Double Garden View, Welcome detail at the room.
11/1/2018 Double Lake View, Welcome detail at the room.
11/1/2018 Double Pool View, Privileged Location. Welcome detail at the room.
Double Superior, Standard room. Located in a privileged area of the Hotel, close to the beach. Welcome detail at the room.
• Aromatherapy turn-down service every day. Bathrobesand slippers.
Double Family, It is a family unit composed by two connecting rooms. Welcome gift , for children (Chocolates ) and adults (Bottle of Rum). Toys for children. Bath robes for adults and children. Minibar stocked with juices and snacks. PlayStation in the room. Free babysitting at night (10:00 PM), once per stay. Children between 4 -12 years old.
Double Sea View, Standard Sea View Room. Free access to the Spa wet areas.
Suite Sea View, Sea View Junior Suite. Located in a privileged area of the Hotel, in front of the beach. Bathrobesand slippers.
11/1/2018 Double Star Prestige, Double Room. Free access to the Spa wet areas. Star Prestige Package included.
Star Prestige Package Inclusions:
Room Upgrade Amenities:
• Welcome cava Bottle with fruit platter
• Bath and body products
• Smart TV entertainment center
• Premium red and white wine 750 ml (2 bottles)
• Superior snack package with assorted cookies, nuts and chips
• Set Iberostar children and adults
• Private Check In & Member's Lounge
• Priority reservations for specialty restaurants booked through Concierge
• Premium wines at specialty restaurants
• Turndown service
• Private beach area with Balinese day beds and sun chairs, butler service and food happenings
• 1 Golf round per 5 night stay per adult.
• If Golf not available, 1 Swedish massage (30 minutes), for 5 nights stay, per adult
All accommodations include: shower, seating area, towels, air conditioning, balcony, bathtub, ceiling fan, coffee/tea maker, desk, hairdryer, heating (central), housekeeping, iron (on request), mini-bar, safe (in accommodation) and television (cable, satellite).
Telephone not available in bungalows
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Beach Bar, It is not necessary to move from the hammock on the beach for a snack or cocktail. Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm
El Bohio Pool Bar, For the entire pool area, a pool snack restaurant. Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm
El Bohio Snack Restaurant, A restaurant that offers food and drink continuously, a refuge for those who always have an appetite.
• Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm
La Source Lobby Bar, is an exclusive and elegant place to enjoy a cocktail or a drink after dinner. Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday 9:00am-1:00am
Teatro La Plaza Bar, The perfect place to enjoy the best selection of national and international drinks. Hours of Operation:
• Monday-Sunday 6:30pm-12:00am
El Mercado, El Mercado, This restaurant offers the finest Dominican specialties and a wide and delicious selection of international dishes with show cooking. Hours of Operation:
• Monday-Sunday 7:00am-10:00am 1:00pm- 3:00pm6:30pm-10:00pm
El Marinero Restaurant(*), This a la carte restaurant specializing in seafood invites you to enjoy the most exquisite Caribbean specialties. Hours of Operation: Open for two seatings Monday-Sunday 7:15pm or 8:45pm seatings.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
El Rodizio Restaurant(*), This welcoming restaurant serves delicious Brazilian dishes. The menu is a la carte. Hours of Operation:
• Open for two seatings Monday-Sunday 6:30pm or 8:45pm.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
La Hacienda Restaurant(*), Exquisite a la carte Mexican cuisine without leaving the hotel. Hours of Operation: Open for two seatings Monday-Sunday 6:30pm or 8:45pm.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
• For dinner at the specialty restaurants it is necessary to make a reservation with the guest services desk. The resort will only guarantee a certain number of dinners based on the guests length of stay.
Length of Stay & Amount of Guaranteed Reservations:
• 1 - 3 nights - 2 guaranteed reservations.
• 4 - 6 nights - 3 guaranteed reservations.
• 7 -13 nights - 4 guaranteed reservations.
• 14 nights - 5 guaranteed reservations.
• We accept more reservations if space is available.
• Reservations have to be made in advance.
• Dress code applies: gentlemen must wear shirts with sleeves at all specialty restaurants and they must wear long trousers at most of them. Appropriate footwear is also encouraged.
• All the restaurants are non-smoking.
• Also, at certain restaurants there is a minimum age: e.g. Gourmet La Couple IB Bavaro 18 years, Gourmet Restaurant El Colonial in IB Hacienda Dominicus 1 year.
HONEYMOON PACKAGE 2018-2019
Booking Dates: 06/19/2017 - 10/31/2019 Travel Dates: 11/01/2017 - 10/31/2019
• Bottle of champagne
• Fruit basket
• Iberostar Gift
• Reception desk will require a marriage certificate copy upon arrival at hotel. The reservation and voucher should have the remark: HONEYMOON
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2018-2019
Booking Dates: 12/01/2016 - 10/31/2019 Travel Dates: 01/01/2018 - 10/31/2019
• Welcome gift
• Welcome drink
• Breakfast buffet
• Lunch buffet
• Dinner buffet
• Five bars
• Twenty four hours all-inclusive with unlimited imported & domestic drinks
• International buffet restaurant with "show cooking"
• Mexican, International and Brazilian specialty restaurants with a la carte dining
• Beach restaurant and grill for lunch & snacks
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• This IBEROSTAR Resort is a part of the "Premium Collection"
Kid's Club Supervised activities for children 4-12 years old.
Spring Break Policy In order to maintain a family oriented environment, Iberostar Hotels and Resorts will be implementing a policy directed at student/youth groups. Students/youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 16 and 23 years of age. In addition to the Spring Break Policy instituted for all bookings traveling in the months of March and April, groups shall adhere to the following conditions:
• Any student/youth group must be pre-approved and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
• refundable cash deposit of USD $200.00 per room for any charges or damages that might be incurred during the stay.
• In the event that any members from the group engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting hotel staff and/or other guests or causing physical damages to the facilities, the hotel management reserves the right to expel the entire group without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.