Distance from hotel to town, 3 miles (5 kms). Distance from hotel to Providenciales Airport (PLS), 5 miles (8 kms).
The perfect island getaway, Windsong is a refreshing boutique resort featuring 53 exquisite 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom luxury condominiums situated on 435 feet of the world famous Grace Bay. Guests can walk from their patios, with snorkel and mask in hand, directly to the water's edge on Windsong's beach and explore Provo's most beautiful coral reef. In addition to on-site water sports, guests enjoy the soothing sounds of a waterfall bridge over the heated oceanfront pool while enjoying fabulous turquoise views and sumptuous casual fare from Jojo's poolside cafe and beachside dining at Dune. When ready to discover the island, guests can use complimentary bicycles provided exclusively by the resort. They also enjoy complimentary non-motorized watercraft, underground and 1st level parking, as well as elevator service. Drift Spa is located on site and treatments are available at the spa, on the dune or in-suite. Guests may also reserve Veranda for social gatherings and meetings. Windsong's beachside gazebo offers a picturesque setting for romantic destination weddings. Built in 2008, Windsong exudes casual Caribbean elegance with British West Indies furnishings, travertine marble floors and full marble baths, pillow-top beds, luxury amenities such as upscale towels and robes and deluxe bath amenities. All oceanfront suites boast fully-equipped gourmet kitchens and living rooms with pocketing doors that open to spacious balconies offering stunning ocean views and gentle Caribbean breezes.
- Accommodations (53)
- Activities Desk (2)
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Bars (2)
- Beach (onsite)
- Conference Room ($)
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Elevators (2)
- Fitness Center
- Floors (4)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Pool (heated)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Grill
- Poolside Meal Service
- Restaurants (2)
- Shops (24)
- Spa ($)
- Towels (beach)
- Umbrellas (beach) (30)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator
Beach, Family Friendly, Wedding, Spa and Romance.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children 12 & under stay free with 2 paying adults.
• Standard Room - 2 adults.
• Studio - 2 adults.
• One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• One Bedroom Penthouse OF Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Key: OF = Oceanfront
Standard Room, (NDS) is European sized and an exceptional value. The ideal choice for those who plan to spend more time enjoying the beach or snorkeling over the Windsong reef, than in the room. It has a queen bed (or two twins), an ensuite bath with tub shower or walk-in shower, drop down dining table for two, and under cabinet refrigerator & microwave.
• Atrium or Resort View (no terrace or balcony). 250 square feet.
Studio, (STU) Thoughtfully-appointed, the studio is a remarkable value with a queen bed and an ensuite marble bath with shower/tub. Studios do not have a terrace or balcony. Guests also enjoy a kitchenette with granite countertops, microwave, under counter refrigerator, and coffee- maker, flatware and crockery. Complimentary laundry facilities are available. 360 square feet.
One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite, (RI1) this suite features a master suite with a king size bed and an en-suite bath with walk-in shower; a large closet; and a private oceanfront balcony with an intimate sitting area.
• The dining room has seating for four and the counter height bar seats three guests. A fully-equipped, gourmet kitchen features granite counter- tops and modern appliances. The spacious living room (some with a queen sleeper sofa) opens to magnificent views and an oceanfront balcony with a dining table and four chairs, as well as two additional chairs. A half bath, as well as a washer and dryer have been thoughtfully included. Measures 1,600 square feet.
One Bedroom Penthouse Oceanfront Suite, (with Roof Terrace) Simply luxurious. Designed for vacationing couples who want an unforgettable island vacation in paradise, this penthouse suite offers spectacular views on two sides from the main living areas and the master bedroom. The master suite features a king size bed, a spacious oceanfront terrace, a walk-in closet, and an en-suite marble bath with a "body spray" ocean view shower, a double vanity and bidet. The oversized living room has pocketing sliding glass doors that open on two sides to a grand ocean- front terrace with wicker furniture. Ocean views are even seen from the gourmet kitchen - complete with a floating island. A wet bar features a dual zone wine cooler. The suite's roof top terrace is accessed via a spiral stairway from the balcony to dramatically expand the living and entertaining space, and was thoughtfully designed with a glass railing to preserve unobstructed, panoramic ocean views. A six person Jacuzzi, barbeque grill, outdoor dining table/chairs, and loungers have been thoughtfully included on the rooftop terrace. Penthouse butler service is available at an additional cost to guests. Measures 3,620 square feet.
All accommodations include: housekeeping, sprinkler system, iron, television (remote controlled, cable), ironing board, voicemail, kitchen (some accommodations), wake-up calls, DVD player, kitchenette (some accommodations), VCR, maid service, accommodations (non-smoking), microwave, air conditioning, movies (in accommodation): ($), alarm clock, radio, balcony, refrigerator, bathrobes, rollaway bed (on request): ($), bedding (premium), room service (limited), ceiling fan, safe (in accommodation), coffee/tea maker, shower, crib (on request), smoke detector, hairdryer and telephone.
Internet Access (wireless) Available in suites.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Verandas Coffee Bar, Windsongs Veranda is a spacious, yet cozy coffee and wine bar. The space doubles as a multi- purpose venue where guests can relax and enjoy board and table games in the afternoon, or sporting events on the 10 projection screen or dual 60 LCD televisions.
• Veranda is also the location for evening entertainment and activities such as Karaoke and family movies. Beverages, fine wine and specialty coffees are available. Guests may also reserve Veranda for special events such as wedding receptions, anniversary parties and birthdays.
Jojo's Cafe, Casual, carefree dining is "served up" daily at JoJo's Cafe for breakfast, lunch and light dinner. Fresh, healthful menu selections include zesty soups, signature salads, sumptuous grilled or chilled sandwiches, fresh seasonal fruit, and a delightful light dinner menu. Specialty pizza and smoothies are a big hit with families. JoJo's also offers guests both a complimentary continental breakfast as well as made-to-order breakfasts. Room and beach service are available.
Dune, Windsong's beachside dining option, offers guests a private al fresco experience while sitting atop a pristine dune. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Dune provides guests with intimate dining spaces created by natural vegetation buffers. And the views are unforgettable. From a sparkling turquoise sea during the day, to a romantic golden ocean sunset in the evening, Dune embodies the essence of true Caribbean dining.
ULTIMATE ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2018 With this All Inclusive Package, guests have the peace of mind of a fixed vacation cost and enjoy delightful culinary experiences on property and at some of Providenciales finest restaurants, as well as transportation options during their stay.
• The Ultimate All Inclusive Package includes meals daily at Windsong and at local restaurants as described below. In addition, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages are included at the pool, on the beach, and at Jojos Caf, Veranda and Dune.
Guests who want to visit a remote beach or explore the beautiful island of Providenciales, can choose a one day car rental. Or, those who want to visit Grace Bay shops, or get to/from local restaurants included in Windsongs package, can choose 3 round trip taxi vouchers instead. At Windsong we want you to have the boutique Caribbean getaway experience of your dreams and enjoy the unique flavor of the island with the dine out option and transportation.
Booking Dates: 06/07/2017 - 01/03/2019 Travel Dates: 01/03/2018 - 01/03/2019
• Dining at Windsong Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner each day at JoJo's Cafe, Veranda, Dune, or at the local restaurants as described below.
• Dining at Local Restaurants Unique to Windsong, the Ultimate All Inclusive Package enables guests to enjoy off-site dining experiences including vouchers for two evening dinners and one lunch at select local restaurants. The vouchers have a maximum menu value of ($75.00 per person for dinner and $26.00 per person for lunch. (Corresponding taxes and service charges of the included meal amount are covered). No change will be given if the full voucher amount is not used. Dinner Options: Coyaba Restaurant, Magnolia Restaurant & Wine Bar, Baci Ristorante, Mango Reef. Lunch or Dinner Options: Tiki Hut Island Eatery, Flamingo Caf, Bay Bistro, Mr. Groupers Restaurant
• Car Rental or Taxi (per unit) Guests choose their preferred option at the beginning of their stay either a one-day economy car rental through the selected rental agency or three round trip taxi vouchers valid to any business in the immediate Grace Bay Area. Guests who choose the car rental option must inform our butler as to which day they would like the car rental and he/she will confirm.
• Beverages Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages are available at Jojo's Caf, Veranda, Dune, and at the pool and on the beach. Select any drink from our menu, or choose beer or wine by the glass (one at a time, per person). Alcoholic beverages by the bottle or through room service are not included. The legal drinking age in the Turks and Caicos is 18.
Package Minimum Stay: 5 nights
• A 5-night minimum stay is required
• The package must be taken for the entire length of stay by all guests in the room
Package inclusions are subject to change.
2018 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 12/20/2017 - 01/03/2019
• Continental breakfast
• Complimentary wireless Internet throughout the property
• Beach/pool lounge chairs and towels
• Complimentary non-motorized watersports
• Complimentary use of bicycles
• Daily maid service
• Occasional entertainment
• DVD library
• Complimentary parking
• Complimentary use of air-conditioned fitness room
• Pets are not permitted at the resort (except for service animals).
• Service animals are permitted in the resort guest rooms and restaurants.
• Satisfactory documentation is required for service animals prior to check-in.
Other Venues at the Resort:
• Stargazer, Situated Oceanside at the Windsong Resort, Stargazer is the perfect gathering place for guests to socialize, watch a Caribbean sunset, or gaze at the stars through celestial telescopes. Served from early evening, guests enjoy beverages and desserts while they relax on club chairs and an overstuffed sofa which surrounds a hand-crafted stone fire pit on the dune. Veranda, Windsongs Veranda is a spacious, cozy multi- purpose venue where guests can relax and enjoy board and table games in the afternoon, or sporting events on the 10 projection screens or dual 60 LCD televisions. Veranda is also the location for evening entertainment and activities such as Karaoke and family movies. Beverages, fine wine and specialty coffees are available. Guests may also reserve Veranda for special events such as wedding receptions, anniversary parties and birthdays.
• Minimum check-in age is 21 years old.
• The Windsong Resort is now a 100% non-smoking in accordance with the 2016 Turks and Caicos Smoking Ordinance.
• A $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged to guests for smoking in the guest rooms (this fee is subject to change).
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Provo Golf Club: 3 miles(5 kms) by car
• Art Galleries: 2 miles(3 kms) by car
• Casino: 3 miles(5 kms) by car
• On Shore Reef (on site)
• Diving / Scuba: 4 miles(6 kms) by car
• Scooter Rentals: 3 miles(5 kms) by car
• Horse Back Riding: 4 miles(6 kms) by car