Distance from hotel to LaGuardia Airport (NYC), 10 miles (16 kms). Distance from hotel to Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), 16 miles (26 kms). Distance from hotel to John F. Kennedy International Airport (NYC), 17 miles (27 kms).
The Paramount hotel is a 597-room New York City hotel in Midtown, just half a block from Times Square. Discover the hotel's fascinating history, which dates back to the 1920s. With its fout-star amenities, the Paramount is the ideal place to eat, drink and unwind after a non-stop day in New York City. Then it becomes the perfect starting point for the next day's activities. The Paramount is easily accessible to Times Square, the Theater District, Restaurant Row, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Herald Square, the Javits Center, the shops of Fifth Avenue and countless other attractions. The Paramount hotel is the perfect Times Square Destination.
- Accommodations (597)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Airport Shuttle
- Banquet Room
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Conference Room
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Security (24-hour)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in/check-out policy: on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Please review the 2018-2019 maximum occupancy provided below, the maximum occupancy for 2017-2018 was not changed for 2018-2019.
• One Bed - 2 adults.
• Two Beds - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
One Bed, (aka The Broadway Classic), This hotel room is a posh retreat for the traveler seeking great value in NYC. Featuring a full bed, this well-laid-out space offers the entire complement of Paramount Hotel's standard amenities.
Details: Full bed (120-130 sq ft/12 sq m), pillow-top mattress, down comforter and pillows, cotton sheets, 32 inch, high-definition flat-screen TV, iHome iPod docking station, high-speed wireless internet access, in-room safe, laptop-compatible and designer amenities.
Two Beds, (aka Superior Two Doubles), Paramount Hotel's room in Times Square with two full beds is perfect for parties of up to four. Enjoy extra space and the incredible style and convenience extended to all of the guests, including modern decor, pillow-top mattresses, climate control, and the latest technology.
Details: Two full beds (190 sq ft/18 sq m), pillow-top mattress, down comforter and pillows, cotton sheets, 32-inch, high-definition flat-screen TV, iHome iPod docking station, high-speed wireless internet access, in-room safe, laptop-compatible and designer amenities.
All accommodations include: telephone, smoke detector, television (remote controlled, cable), air conditioning, voicemail, alarm clock, wake-up calls, bathtub (private), bedding (premium), desk, hairdryer, housekeeping, internet access (high speed, wireless), iron, ironing board, non-smoking accommodations, safe (in accommodation), safe deposit box and accommodations (ADA compliant).
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Paramount Bar & Grill, Tucked off the lobby of Paramount Hotel, Paramount Bar & Grill is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, offering gourmet comfort food prepared with seasonal ingredients on a menu sparked by American classics. Infamous for its Theater District NYC location and its pre-theater dining, Paramount Bar & Grill offers a three-course prix-fixe menu available daily between 5:00pm and 6:30pm.
• The 2,500-square-foot restaurant in Times Square NYC is welcoming and lounge-like, with raised banquettes, theater- inspired fabrics, and leather accents. The full-service bar and lounge is a convivial place to start or end the night with a local craft beer, a glass of wine from the extensive list featuring New York and West Coast winemakers, or a classic cocktail with the signature Times Square twist (try the Billy Rose or the Moscow Mule).
Corso Coffee, Wake up and smell the coffee-right off Paramount Hotels lobby. Even if you aren't staying in the hotel, the Italian-style Times Square coffee shop, Corso, is worth a special trip. It proudly serves a superior line of locally roasted, artisanal Corso drip coffee and the city's first-ever wood-roasted espresso, Aneri Tricaffea- masterfully sourced European blend of hand-selected beans from South America, India, and Africa. This coffee shop in Midtown Manhattan also offers delectable pastries, salads, and sandwiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• Guests must be 18 years and older to check-in
• All rooms are non smoking
Resort Fees & Inclusions:
• The hotel has a mandatory resort fee per room, per night, plus tax. The fee will be charged at guest check-in.
Resort fee inclusions:
• All local, long distance and international phone calls
• Premium high-speed wireless internet access for unlimited devices
• A complimentary bottle of water upon arrival
• Unlimited use of Business Center
• Access to the fitness center, with treadmills, bikes, elliptical machines and free weights
Resort fee cost and inclusions are subject to change.