Distance from hotel to airport, 13 miles (21 kms). Distance from hotel to town, 1 miles (2 kms).
Enjoy the relaxation and comfort of one of Bahamas' finest all-suite hotels. Experience all the fun and action Paradise Island has to offer just steps away from your Junior Suite. Comfort Suites Paradise Island offers 228 one room junior suites with either two double beds or a king size bed, savor precious moments in the privacy of your own living room area with sofa bed, free Wi-Fi color cable television, voice mail telephones, refrigerator, iron and ironing board, in-room safe, hair dryer, guest laundry and pool with swim-up bar in a tropical setting. The hotel offers guests a daily complimentary hot buffet breakfast.
Guests enjoy full use of all facilities at Atlantis, Paradise Island (just steps away) including: Unlimited access to one of the largest water parks and casinos in the Caribbean, swimming pools, magnificent water- scapes, Lazy River Ride, waterslides, health spa, tennis and the Atlantis Kids Club for children. Try your luck in the world famous Atlantis Casino and you also have full signing privileges at Atlantis Paradise Island's restaurants and lounges.
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (lobby)
- Bar (pool)
- Beach (nearby)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Parking (outdoor)
- Pool (freshwater)
- Shopping (nearby)
- Tour Desk
Watersports (nearby) Offered at the Atlantis Resort Non-Motorized watersports Scuba Diving Water Skiing Jet Ski Snorkeling Parasailing Golf (nearby) Available nearby at South Ocean Beach or Nassau ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 15 years old, in same room with parents.
• Maximum of 2 children per room.
• There is a housekeeping gratuity and energy surcharge (per child, per night) for children 12-15 years old.
• Supersaver - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Standard - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Superior - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Please Note Regarding Maximum Occupancies for 2013:
• For the dates of 03/01/13-04/15/13, no triples or quads available except for parents with children.
Supersaver, this room offers a living room area with a double sofa bed. This room is similar to the Standard room category, the difference between the two is that the Super Saver room does not have a specific view (views will vary). Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Standard, Moderate view with a living room area with a double sofa bed. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Limited.
Superior, Living room area with a double sofa bed. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden.
Deluxe, Paradise Island View with a living room area with a double sofa bed. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Island or Pool.
All accommodations include: coffee maker, , hairdryer, iron, ironing board, radio, bathtub, , safe (in accommodation), shower, telephone, television (flat screen), air conditioning and refrigerator.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Crusoes, Casual dining with a tropical flavor. Garden restaurant, serves breakfast and lunch.
• Exclusive signing privileges at the Atlantis Resort in restaurants and lounges.
2012-2013 Bonus Features:
• Complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Chaise lounges at pool or beach
• Pool: Comfort Suites Paradise Island and Atlantis
• Full use of all Atlantis facilities (including activities such as Aquaventure, Lazy River Ride and Lagoons at Atlantis)
• Access to the Dig at Atlantis
• Beach: use of miles of white sand at Atlantis
Spring Break Policy
• The hotel does NOT accept spring break students.
• There are both Midweek and Weekend rates offered at this hotel. *Midweek is considered Sunday through Wednesday stays. *Weekend is considered Thursday through Saturday stays.
• Comfort Suites Paradise Island is a completely non-smoking property. This includes all guest rooms and indoor public facilities.
Taxes, Gratuities and Other Fees -10% Government Occupancy Tax & 8% Resort Levy (included in rate) -$ 5.00 per person, per day housekeeping (included in rate) -$15.95 per person, per day energy surcharge (included in rate)
• The housekeeping gratuity and energy surcharge applies to all guests 12 years and older.
• Guests must be 21 years old or over to check-in.
• Each guest checking in is required to leave either a credit card imprint or a $50.00 per person cash deposit to cover incidental charges. Any unused portion of the cash deposit will be refunded upon check-out.
• All guests sharing a room must be 21 years of age or older, with the exception of families with children, and must show proper ID upon check-in.
• Senior age is 65 or older