Located North West of Viti Levu on the Southern side of Yasawa Island group, 30 kilometers from Nadi International Airport.
Vomo Island Resort is a secluded paradise nestled by white sandy beaches, encircled by a blue lagoon and coral reefs that offers rich simplicity and relaxation.
- Accommodations (30)
- Activities Program
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Boutique ($)
- Children's Menu
- Entertainment (cultural)
- Entertainment (live)
- Events (themed)
- Fishing (deep sea)$
- Golf Course ($)
- Internet Center
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Facilities
- Nurse (on call) ($)
- Physician (on call) ($)
- Pool (swimming)
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Snack Bar
- Spa Services ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 12 years old.
• Garden Villa - 3 Adults or 2 Adults and 2 Children.
• Hillside Villa - 3 Adults or 2 Adults and 2 Children.
• Beachfront Villa - 3 Adults or 2 Adults and 2 Children. Royal Villa - 6 Guests.
Garden Villa Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 single bed.
Hillside Villa Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 single bed.
Beachfront Villa Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 single bed.
Royal Villa Bedding: 3 king beds.
A range of tastefully appointed villas surrounded by tropical gardens, few steps from white sand beaches. Each spacious villa is air-conditioned, private and filled with fresh local fruit and flowers. Every beach- front villa features an extended sun deck with reclining loungers and every villa features al fresco dining table and chairs and free wireless internet.
• Bed sizes in Fiji differ slightly from standard American bed sizes. For example a king single bed is slightly wider and longer than a single bed.
All accommodations include: telephone, air conditioning, bathroom (private), ceiling fans, room service (24-hour), hairdryer, mini-bar, refrigerator and coffee/tea maker.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Rocks Bar, Serving pre-dinner cocktails, opens daily for sunset cocktails.
The Vuda Bar, Serving drinks, shakes cocktails, opens daily during the day.
Beyond The Reef, Casual dining, opens daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
Booking Dates: 12/15/2011 - 03/31/2012 Travel Dates: 12/15/2011 - 03/31/2012
• All meals in the main restaurant.
• Welcome drink, arrival bottle of wine and fruit.
• Non-alcoholic drinks in the main restaurant with meals.
• Daily wash and fold laundry service.
• Non-motorized water sports.
• Sunset canapes in the bar.
• Once a week meke performance and hosted manager's cocktail party.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
How To Get There:
• Arrive at Vomo Island by scheduled launch (2 hours) from Port Denarau or by helicopter or Seaplane (15 minutes) departing on demand from Nadi Airport or Denarau Island.
Scheduled boat transfers are operated by Awesome Adventures. The " Yasawa Flyer" high speed catamaran departs from Port Denarau Marina at 8:30am daily. Note: Above scheduled boat transfers are booked through South Sea Cruises but vessel used is the "Yasawa Flyer".
Air transfers with Island Hopper Helicopters take approximately 15 minutes and depart from either Nadi Airport or Denarau. Departure times are notified 24hours prior to travel. Seaplane transfers operated by Pacific Island Seaplane takes approximately 15 minutes and depart from Nadi Airport.
Sea Fiji, Ocean Charters and Mamanuca Express offer water taxi service 24 hours a day, approximate transfer time is 1 hour and depart from Denarau Marina. Charter Sea and air transfers are subject to weather conditions.