A small and intimate luxury boutique property discreetly nestled among swaying palms and tropical gardens. A first class, casual, true Fijian - style private island resort perfect for a romantic honeymoon or a relaxing wedding.
- Accommodations (17)
- Activities Program
- Business Center
- Currency Exchange
- Entertainment (cultural)
- Events (themed)
- Fishing (deep sea)$
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Equipment
- Game Room
- Hairdresser ($)
- Internet Access
- Laundry Services ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Facilities
- Pool (swimming)
- Room Service (limited)
- Safe (reception)
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Snack Bar
- Spa (full service) ($)
- Tour Desk
- Watersports (non-motorized)
• Check-in-time: 1:00 pm Check-out-time: 10:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children under 14 are not allowed.
Deluxe Beachfront Bure - 2 adults.
• Beachfront Bure - 3 adults.
• Honeymoon Villa - 4 adults.
• Honeymoon Bure - 2 adults.
• Royal Beach House - 4 adults.
Oceanview Bure Bedding: 1 king bed.
Honeymoon Villa Bedding: 1 king bed and 2 single beds.
Beachfront Bure Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 single bed.
Honeymoon Bure Bedding: 1 king bed.
Royal Beach House Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
• A range of tastefully appointed Beachfront bures and Beach houses which have unobstructed views of the ocean and sunset. All bures and houses are spacious and have air conditioning, large modern European bathrooms with romantic outdoor river stone showers, mahogany hardwood floors, soaring ceiling, 4 poster canopy bed, fully stocked mini bars, tea and coffee making facilities and separate sitting area. All bures have large covered decks with comfortable furniture and hammocks.
All accommodations include: mini-bar, ironing board, refrigerator, safe, safe (in accommodation), shower, tea/coffee maker, telephone, television, air conditioning, bathroom (private), ceiling fan, hairdryer, iron and non-smoking accommodations.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Dining Room, serving south Pacific Rim cuisine, opens daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
How to get there:
• Arrive at Qamea Island Resort by scheduled domestic flight (1 hours) from Nadi International Airport to Taveuni Airport followed by mandatory resort operated vehicle & boat transfer (45 minutes) to Qamea Island.
• All Inclusive Rates All meals daily, welcome drink, afternoon tea, daily maid and turndown service, guided snorkel trips, scheduled village tour, Sunday church services, Sunday hosted wine tasting, complimentary use of non-motorized water sport equipment (sea canoeing/kayaking, snorkel gear and paddle board) and romantic private dinners on beach or room service.
Bed & Breakfast Rates Continental breakfast daily, welcome drink, afternoon tea, daily maid and turndown service, guided snorkel trips, scheduled village tour, Sunday church services, Sunday hosted wine tasting and complimentary use of non-motorized water sport equipment (sea canoeing/kayaking, snorkel gear and paddle board).