Distance from Hotel to Savusavu Airport, Hibiscus Hwy, Vanua Levu, Fiji, 5.6 kms (3 miles).
The Magic of Namale lies in the combination of its lush & colorful landscape, luxurious accommodations and unparalleled hospitality of the Resort Staff. Choose from a wide selection of spa treatments guaranteed to rejuvenate and renew your mind, body & spirit. There is also an impressive range of activities for those seeking a little more adventure; whether on land or in the water there is something for everyone.
- Accommodations (19)
- Activities Program
- Entertainment (cultural)
- Fishing (deep sea)$
- Golf Course ($)
- Horseback Riding ($)
- Internet Center ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Facilities
- Pool (swimming)
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Snack Bar
- Spa Services ($)
- Watersports (motorized) ($)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 10:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children under 12 years old are not permitted.
Garden Tropical Bure - 2 adults.
• Ocean Tropical Bure - 2 adults.
• Honeymoon Bure - 2 adults.
Garden Tropical Bure Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Ocean Tropical Bure Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Honeymoon Bure Bedding: 1 king bed.
• Namale has 19 spacious & luxuriously appointed bures, each the epitome of privacy and luxury.
All accommodations include: mini-bar, safe (in accommodation), hairdryer, , coffee/tea maker and bathroom (private).
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Main Bure, Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• All meals, all beverages including beer, liquor, standard red and white wines, champagne, fully stocked and daily replenished mini bar, return land transfers to and from Savusavu Airport, daily laundry services, nightly turndown service, golfing (clubs included) and available activities.
How to get there:
• Arrive at Namale Island Resort by Island Hoppers fixed wing services or Pacific Sun's scheduled domestic flight (1 hour) from Nadi international Airport to Savusavu Airport followed by a 15 minute land transfer to Namale Island Resort.
• 15 kilometers from Savusavu Airport on the island of Vanua Levu.