Distance from hotel to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY), 12 miles (19 kms).
The Omni Royal Orleans offers graceful elegance in a New Orleans French Quarter hotel - located on one of the most fashionable corners, St. Louis at Royal. Whether you're visiting New Orleans for work or play, you're in excellent company - the Omni Royal New Orleans is truly the place to see and be seen. The popular Rib Room - Rotisserie Extraordinaire has been the haunt of literary greats and the politically famous for more than 40 years. The Omni Royal Orleans, French Quarter hotel is just 12 miles from Louis Armstrong International Airport.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Banquet Room
- Bar ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Conference Room
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Fitness Center
- Floors (8)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Service ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Meeting Room
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Parking Facility ($)
- PC Service
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Rooms (346)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Suites (16)
- Taxi Stand ($)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
2018 One Queen Bed Room - 2 guests.
• One King Bed Room - 3 guests.
One Queen Bed Room, These rooms are a cozy 175 square feet and feature one queen bed. Each room is beautifully appointed with a desk Creole and French accents. Bedding: 1 queen bed. Accommodation amenities include: hairdryer, safe, ironing board and iron.
One King Bed Room, Premier rooms feature the same amenities as above 260 square feet of living space one king bed with views of the French Quarter.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Rib Room Bar, The hangout of choice for local antique dealers, celebrities and the politically infamous for four generations, this bar is home of the "Washbucket Martini."
Touche Bar, A popular bar that is known to serve the best mint juleps in New Orleans, Touche Bar also serves salads, sandwiches and light entrees. Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-12:00am Friday-Saturday 11:00am-1:00am
La Riviera, on the rooftop, tucked alongside the cool, blue pool of the French Quarter hotel. Sip on a cocktail and have a light snack while taking in the rooftops of historic Quarter buildings and the river. Cocktails service ends around dusk. Hours of Operation:
• Seasonally: 11:30am-2:00pm March to Mid-April: Weekends Open Mid-April to October: Daily Open November to February: Closed
Rib Room, Located on the corner of St. Louis at Royal Street, the Rib Room has been the haunt of literary greats and the politically infamous for over 50 years. The Rib Rooms rotisserie remains a focal point of the menu of classic to contemporary dishes. Hours of Operation: Breakfast: Monday-Sunday 6:30am-10:30am Lunch:
• Monday-Sunday 11:30am-2:00pm Dinner: Monday-Sunday 6:00pm-10:00pm
Dress Code: Smart Casual.
Check in Procedure
• Guests must be 21 years old with valid ID to check into hotel
• Incidentals will be charged at hotel per person, per day
• Hotel is fully non-smoking
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Historic Saenger Theatre: 8 blocks
• Jackson Square: 2 blocks
• Preservation Hall Jazz: 2 blocks
• Conferate Museum: 2 miles(3 kms)
• Harrah's Casino: 7 blocks
• Bourbon Street: 1 blocks
• Chalmette Battlefield: 9 miles(15 kms)
• Audubon Aquarium of the Americas: 5 blocks
• Six Flags New Orleans: 10 miles(16 kms)
• National D - Day Museum: 1 mile(2 kms)
• Contemporary arts Center (CAC): 1.5 miles(2 kms)
• La Petit Theatre: 1 blocks
• Cabildo : 2 blocks
• New Orleans Museum of Art: 3 miles(5 kms)
• Garden District: 3 miles(5 kms)
• Armstrong Park: 1 mile(2 kms)
• Energy IMAX Theatre: 5 blocks
• Kenner Riverfront Complex: 15 miles(24 kms)
• Orpheum Theatre: 5 blocks
• Lousiana Childrens Museum: 12 blocks
• Lousiana State Museum: 2 blocks
• Ogden Museum of Southern Art : 1.5 miles(2 kms)
• St. Louis Cathedral: 2 blocks
• New Orleans School of Cooking: .5 blocks
• Audubon Zoo: 5 miles(8 kms)
• Mississippi River Steamboat Landing: 2 blocks
• Mahalia Jackson Theatre: 1 mile(2 kms)