Distance from hotel to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY), 15 miles (24 kms).
A luxury property beautifully appointed and strategically located adjacent to the world-renowned music and entertainment of the French Quarter, on the historic St. Charles Avenue streetcar line, steps from the trendy Ware- house/Art District and Harrah's Casino & just a short walk from the Aquarium of the Americas, the World War II Museum, the newly renovated Convention Center, the Super dome, the New Orleans Arena and the River walk shopping plaza, 15 miles from Louis Armstrong International Airport. The Inter Continental New Orleans is the perfect spot to celebrate Mardi Gras located directly on the parade route, providing a truly luxurious and memorable Carnival experience. The InterContinental demonstrates a commitment to consistently exemplary customer service and satisfaction by exceeding every guest expectation, providing customers with what they want & when they want it!
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Air Conditioned Facilities
- Airport Shuttle
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Banquet Room
- Bars/Lounges (2)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Business Services ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor (on call) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Elevators (4)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Floors (15)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Ice Machines
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pool (outdoor, heated)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Restaurants (2)
- Rooms (484)
- Security (24-hour)
- Shoe Shine
- Snack Bar
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Towels (pool)
Corporate, Family Friendly, Wedding, Romance and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
• Standard - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Standard - 4 guests.
Standard, street view.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
All accommodations include: bedding (premium), non-smoking accommodations, blackout drapes, rollaway bed (on request): ($), coffee/tea maker, room service (24-hour): ($), crib (upon request), safe (in accommodation), desk, slippers, hairdryer, smoke detector, housekeeping, sprinkler system, internet access (high speed): ($), trouser press, iron, turndown service, ironing board, voicemail, maid service, wake-up calls, air conditioning, mini-bar: ($), alarm clock, mirror (make-up), balcony, mirror (shaving), bathrobes, movies (in accommodation), bathtub and radio.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Pete's Restaurant, Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at Pete's.
• This relaxed, English-style bar in InterContinental New Orleans is set in dark-toned wooden decor with splashes of colorful murals throughout.
• At breakfast, enjoy the delicious buffet featuring sliced fruits, omelettes made-to- order and fresh breakfast pastries. At lunch, check out Pete's and try chicken and sausage gumbo, shrimp and grits, or any one of the specialty wood-fired pizzas. Pete's offers a casual atmosphere while dining on a variety of foods. Let the professional and friendly staff make your meal at Pete's a truly wonderful experience.
• Just outside of Pete's is the nook where guests can order a variety of pastries, coffee and other fantastic morning treats. Let the barista mix up your favorite eye opening beverage to start your day! Operational Hours: Breakfast : 6:30am-10:30am Lunch : 11:00am- 2:00pm Happy Hour: 4:00pm- 7:00pm
Trenasse(*), Contemporary Cajun-Creole dishes created from regionally farmed ingredients are classically presented at the sophisticated Trenasse restaurant. Located within InterContinental New Orleans and accessible off of St. Charles Avenue, this is dining you'll love and recommend. Whether you're hosting a business team dinner after a long day or planning a dinner for two, you'll be pleasantly surprised by the delicious selections, generous portions, and extensive list of the very best wines in New Orleans and around the world. Dine inside or out, and let the warm staff make your experience the best part of your stay. Head Chef and owner Jim Richard grew up around family-owned restaurants dating back to the late 30s. After graduating from the Culinary Institute of America in New York, he found his way back to Louisiana to open Trenasse. He and his collaborating chefs focus on Gulf Coast cuisine with a south Louisiana flair, including their signature "Oysters All Day. All Ways." Operational Hours: Lunch:
• Monday-Saturday : 11:00am- 4:00pm Dinner: Sunday-Wednesday :
• 5:00pm-10:00pm Thursday-Saturday: 5:00pm-11:00pm Happy Hour: Daily:
• 3:00pm- 6:00pm Live Music: Fridays: 6:30pm- 8:30pm Sunday Brunch:
• 10:00am- 4:00pm
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
• Complimentary wireless internet access (in lobby)
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Ernest Morial Convention Center
• Louisiana Children's Museum
• Harrah's Casino
• Antique District Shopping
• World War II Museum
• Warehouse/Art District
• French Quarter
• Louisiana Superdome/New Orleans Arena
• New Orleans International Cruise Ship Terminal
• Aquarium of the Americas
• New Orleans Museum of Art
• IMAX Theatre