Distance from hotel to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY), 15 miles (24 kms).
Harrah's Hotel is located in the heart of one of the world's most exhilarating cities. This 26-story marvel, towering over downtown New Orleans, offers 450 oversized luxurious guest-rooms and suites. The hotel provides an unparalleled escape. Rooms feature flat screen HD televisions, wireless internet, refrigerators, CD players and spectacular views of the New Orleans skyline or the Mississippi River. Located just steps from the French Quarter and Bourbon Street, Convention Center and Superdome.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Banquet Room
- Bars/Lounges (6)
- Business Center
- Casino ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Floors (26)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Service ($)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Parking Facility
- Restaurants (9)
- Rooms (450)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Snack Bar
- Suites (98)
- Sundries Shop
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Valet Service ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child policy is not applicable, rates are per accommodation not per person.
2018 Premium King - 2 guests.
• Premium Two Queens - 4 guests.
Please use the above maximum occupancy info as a guide until we receive the 2018 contract information.
Premium One King, They designed the Premium Rooms with one thing in mind:
• experience luxury as a local. With bold, vibrant color palettes, boutique furnishings, and art only found in New Orleans, the Premium Rooms invite you to under-Stand the city as only they know how.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Premium Two Queens, The chic, carefully articulated design in the Premium Rooms immerses you in the culture of the city. With Two Queen Beds, the oversized marble bathrooms, and 430 square feet of space, you'll have plenty of room to bring along fellow adventurers.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
All accommodations include: television, data ports, heating, internet access: ($), iron, ironing board, maid service, radio, refrigerator, rollaway bed (on request): ($), CD/DVD player, room service (24-hour):
• ($), air conditioning, safe deposit box, alarm clock, shower, bathtub, smoke detector, coffee/tea maker, sprinkler system, crib (on request):
• ($), telephone and hairdryer.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Buffet At Harrah's, Treat yourself to the best New Orleans buffet around: The Buffet at Harrah's. From the Pacific Rim to Creole and French fare, this spread is complete with something scrumptious for everyone. Dine on succulent roasted turkey, fried chicken, catfish, shrimp and a variety of Asian dishes and soups from seven action stations serving up all your favorites. Be sure to save room for the famous "Sweet Treats" dessert bar, with over 40 different items to choose from. You'll feed your hunger quickly so you don't miss a minute of the gaming action you love.
Cafes On Canal, Located at the foot of Canal Street, you'll find the convenient Cafes on Canal, featuring your favorite coffee delights, delicious salads, deli-style sandwiches and mouthwatering hamburgers.
• McAlister's Select provides the most delicious deli sandwiches, salads, spuds, desserts and of course, their famous sweet tea. Fuddruckers built itself as the home of the "World's Greatest Hamburger," which you dress to your liking, using the signature Fuddruckers dressing bar. Starbucks Coffee serves the expertly crafted and always satisfying line-up of signature drinks you know and love, from freshly brewed coffee, lattes, Frappuccinos, and other specialty coffee drinks.
501 Coffee, Looking for a morning cup of coffee, an espresso or fresh pastry or danish?? 501 Coffee has that and more! This coffee counter is located in the lobby of the 501 parking garage, steps from the hotel. Open seven days a week, 6:00am-4:00pm.
Masquerade, Be in the center of it all! In the heart of Harrah's New Orleans is Masquerade, a hot gathering spot with a driving beat you don't want to miss. Voted # 27 in Night- club & Bar Magazine's Top 100 Nightclubs, Masquerade is the place to be. Join your friends here for a drink at Masquerade's Ice bar. Dance to the beat of the top DJ's in the nation. The salacious go-go dancers take the stage with mesmerizing looks, styles and moves you won't soon forget. On the other hand, play while you party with slots, $5.00 blackjack and other exciting table games right inside Masquerade! For those looking for an escape into the world of luxury and privilege, visit the exclusive Ultra VIP Lounge in Masquerade. This VIP haven is designed to provide intimate moments hidden from the extravagance of Masquerade. Ultra Lounge contains a private bar for its patrons, and plenty of space and over- sized couches to entertain large private parties.
Hoodoo Cocktail Lounge, Prepare to be bewitched by the enchanting ambiance of the Hoodoo Cocktail Lounge at Harrah's New Orleans. This alluring addition to New Orleans nightlife features six flavored frozen drink machines, three 90" and two 50" vivid TV screens, and captivating murals by created by local artist Frenchy. Hoodoo Lounge offers a variety of cocktails and elixirs such as the Mojo Changer and Hoo Dat Potion, in addition to a variety of signature Hoodoo cocktails and eight draft beers on tap. Along with the legendary Acme Oyster House, Hoodoo Lounge has been blessed by the voodoo clergy.
2geauxpress, For a quick bite between playing your favorite slots or table games visit 2GeauXpress, located near the Poydras Street entrance. This mini-caf serves up pizza, sandwiches, salads or anything else you may need for a meal on-the-go. For those enjoying late night action, 2GeauXpress is open late for whatever food cravings you may have. Hours of operation: Sunday 12:00pm-4:00am, Monday-Thursday 2:00pm- 4:00am, Friday 2:00pm-6am, Saturday 12:00pm-6:00am.
Acme Oyster House, World famous seafood institution Acme Oyster House, well-known for its legendary po-boys, has arrived at Harrah's New Orleans. Enjoy fresh seafood, charming decor and a friendly atmosphere at this New Orleans restaurant. Acme Oyster House offers some of the best dining in New Orleans, including specialties such as Red Beans and Rice, Seafood Gumbo, Jambalaya, Seafood Etouffee, New Orleans Medley and much, much more. Acmes oysters are harvested a short drive from the restaurant to ensure they are always served fresh. Acme Oyster House opened its first location in 1910 and has been keeping diners happy ever since, so make your way to this longtime New Orleans favorite.
Bh Steak, at Harrah's New Orleans offers a fresh, playful perspective on the traditional steakhouse. The restaurant combines Chef John Besh's devotion to local Louisiana ingredients and techniques to provide an unexpected twist on traditional steakhouse menu items. Wine and spirits are also an integral part of the New Orleans fine dining experience at BH Steak, with hand-selected cellar choices to accompany each dish. The recently added Chef's Table brings distinct flair for foodies seeking a unique and personalized dining experience. The Chef's Table seats up to 10 guests and offers a personalized five-course menu prepared by Executive Chef Paul Robert. The five-course menu has a per person, or more for the five-course menu with wine pairings (tax and gratuity not included). The Chef's Table is available at 6:00pm daily, advance reservations are required and capacity is limited.
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, is a favorite among locals and visitors. The restaurant can accommodate 375 guests with outdoor patio seating. Included are two banquet facilities that are available for group dining and private parties. With over 15 plasma televisions throughout the restaurant, Gordon Biersch is the place to watch any game. Take a peek into the restaurant's brewing facilities from the bar area; brewery tours and beer samplings are given by Master Brewer Daniel Reynolds. Gordon Biersch features five flagship beers year- round including the light, refreshing Golden Export, traditional Hefeweizen, along with several seasonal Brewer's Select beers.
Grand Isle Seafood Restaurant, Enjoy local heritage and fresh Gulf seafood at Grand Isle, local chef Joel Dondis' concept restaurant at Harrah's New Orleans. There are two things most Louisianans hold dear to their hearts: their local heritage and great food, particularly fresh seafood. You'll get a big serving of both at the premiere Grand Isle concept Restaurant by local chef and caterer Joel Dondis. The menu ranges from regional specialties to Dondis' favorite recipes. Oysters on the half shell and shrimp by the pound promise to bring the coast to Fulton Street.
Lucky Dogs, is a perfect spot to pick up a quick meal on the go.
• This legendary hot dog stand is a New Orleans staple you won't want to miss. Lucky Dogs is next to the Poker Room. Hours of operation:
• Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-3:00am Friday & Saturday 11:00am-4:00am.
Manning's Eat Drink Cheer, Welcoming sports fans and food lovers alike, Manning's Restaurant offers a menu featuring shareable favorites, hand held classics, and other craveable game day inspired items.
• Manning's, a Harrah's New Orleans restaurant partner, is located conveniently in New Orleans' Warehouse District, paying homage to the area's unique architecture and reflect the city's "Laissez les bons temps rouler" attitude. This New Orleans restaurant boasts more than 30 flat screen TVs, including a 13'x7.5' mega-screen, a sports anchor desk, unique memorabilia from Louisiana's first football family, commissioned artwork by New Orleans artist Terrance Osborne and more!
Royal Noodle Bar, Satisfy your late night cravings with Asian specialties from Royal Noodle Bar including beef pho, pork belly ramen and seafood ramen. Open Friday-Sunday, 10:00pm- 2:00am. Located by the The Buffet adjacent to Harrah's Theatre.
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, When you visit Ruth's Chris Steak House, a Harrahs New Orleans restaurant partner, on your next visit, youll quickly understand that this is no ordinary restaurant. From the U.S.
• Prime steaks, broiled to perfection at 1800 degrees, to the expertly executed seafood, New Orleans-inspired appetizers, unforgettable desserts and award winning wine list, this is a steakhouse to which others aspire. Ruth's Chris Steak House welcomes group reservations.
• Numerous casino bars located throughout casino.
• Guests must be 21 years old to check into hotel and to enter the casino.
• A credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in for incidentals.
Resort Fees Information:
• Guests must pay a resort fee directly to the hotel
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Riverwalk Marketplace: 0.25 miles(0 kms)
• Convention Center: 0.1 miles(0 kms)
• Arts District: 0.25 miles(0 kms)
• Canal Place Mall: 0.1 miles(0 kms)
• Bourbon Street
• Audubon Insectarium: 0.1 miles(0 kms)
• Streetcar Line: 0.25 miles(0 kms)
• Mississippi Riverfront: 0.1 miles(0 kms)
• Aquarium of the Americas: 0.1 miles(0 kms)
• French Quarter: 0.1 miles(0 kms)