Distance from Hotel to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY), 17 miles (27 kms).
Venture into the Vieux Carre to experience the new Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter! The 374-guestroom downtown hotel joined the Wyndham family in March of 2013. Wyndham wants to win your business when visiting the French Quarter and CBD area and aims to do so by providing affordable and secure onsite parking, beautiful views from the 20-story high-rise hotel, an indoor/heated swimming pool, and over-the-top, service-oriented staff. Steps from the famous Streetcar line on Canal Boulevard, the new Deuce McAllister's Ole Saint Kitchen and Tap Restaurant in our lobby level, Free Wifi and earn Wyndham Reward points too! All that along with a second-to-none, convenient location-what's not to love!
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests (19) ($)
- Bar ($)
- Data Port
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Floors (20)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high-speed)
- Laundry Facilities (self service) ($)
- Parking ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pool (indoor)
- Porters ($)
- Rooms (374) ($)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
Leisure and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
2017-2018 Standard - 4 adults.
2018-2019 Standard - 4 adults.
Standard, (STD) the inviting decor of these spacious rooms exude New Orleans style flair. All rooms include either a writing desk or a table with two chairs.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Deuce Mcallister's Ole Saint Kitchen & Tap, combines the culinary expertise of Executive Chef Jared Tees with the Southern hospitality of legendary New Orleans Saints former running back Deuce McAllister.
• Located inside the Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter Hotel at 132 Royal Street, Ole Saint is just a few steps off Canal Street in the historic French Quarter. Designed to capture the warm ambiance of New Orleans, the decor embraces the essence of the city while featuring the memorabilia of the Deuce McAllister's career with the New Orleans Saints and Ole Miss Rebels. The menu features classic Southern dishes such as BBQ Shrimp, Oyster Stew, Trout Amandine and Mississippi Rabbit Pot Pie.
• Ole Saint offers over 50 draft selections of local and regional craft beers, as well as a full bar, extensive wine list and finely, crafted cocktails served by a staff of trained mixologists.
• Rates are broken into midweek and weekend Midweek is Sun-Thurs and Weekend is Fri-Sat
• Saturday arrivals are permitted with a 2 night minimum stay
• Valet parking is available at an additional fee.