Distance from hotel to town, 20 miles (32 kms). Distance from hotel to Orlando Airport, 18 miles (29 kms).
Villas of Grand Cypress offers luxurious suites and villas equipped with full kitchens and living rooms. Also featured are the championship golf, and dining. The resort is equipped with state of the art facilities and equipment at the Academy of Golf, where top-rated instructors are available to assist with every facet of your game. Endless recreation includes two pools, tennis, biking, hiking, rock climbing wall and much more. The resort is located just minutes from all major theme parks and attractions. It is also conveniently located just 20 minutes from the airport.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Bars (2)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Bicycle Rentals ($)
- Boat Rentals (non-motorized)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Chairs (lounge)
- Children's Activities ($)
- Children's Playground
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Equestrian Center ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Game Room ($)
- Gift Shop
- Ice Machines
- Internet Service
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking Facility
- Ping Pong
- Pool (children's)
- Pools (outdoor) (2)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill ($)
- Putting Green
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Saunas (4)
- Spa Services (in room, on request) ($)
- Sundries Shop
- Tennis Courts
- Tennis Instructors ($)
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site ($)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Club Suite Villa - 2 guests.
• Club Suite Dbl/Dbl - 4 guests.
• One Bedroom Villa - 4 guests.
• Two Bedroom Villa - 5 guests.
• Three Bedroom Villa - 8 guests.
• Four Bedroom Villa - 10 guests.
Club Suite, (CLB) totaling 650 square feet. Has an outside patio or deck overlooking the fairways or waterways of the North Course, inside sitting area and a separate bath with sunken tub and separate glass-enclosed shower. Club Suites have private entrances and are located on the first or second floor.
Club Suite Double Double(*), (CZ5) totaling 650 square feet. Has an outside patio or deck overlooking the fairways or waterways of the North Course, inside sitting area and a separate bath with sunken tub and separate glass-enclosed shower. Club Suites have private entrances and are located on the first or second floor.
One Bedroom Villa, (1BV) comes with an expansive 1,150 square feet of privacy and luxury. Consisting of a large sleeping room with a king bed connected to a living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen, this Villa also features a large outdoor patio over looking the fairways or waterways of the North Course. The bedroom alone is large enough to rival the size of the Club Suite and the living room features a queen sleeper sofa. Some units may feature Jacuzzi tubs in the bathrooms and/or fireplaces in the living room.
Two Bedroom Villa, (V2Y) offer two private sleeping quarters, each with a private master bathroom, The common living space includes a living room, dining room and fully equipped kitchen, Two Bedroom Villas will either have both bedrooms in a single story with the common living area or two stories with one bedroom on a second floor. The Villa is up to 1,800 square feet and comes with either two king bedrooms or two double/double bedrooms. Villas will have private patios or decks overlooking the fairways or waterways of the North Course and also feature a queen size sleeper sofa in the living room, Some units may feature Jacuzzi tubs in the bathrooms and/or fireplaces in the living room.
Three Bedroom Villa, (3VB) are two-story units with three bedrooms, each with a private master bathroom. All rooms share a living room, dining room, fully equipped kitchen, and outside patio overlooking the fairways or waterways of the North Course. The unit is 2,150 square feet and comes with three king bedrooms, three double/double bedrooms, or two king bedrooms and one double/double bedroom. Three Bed- room Villas also offer two queen size sleeper sofas, one in the living room and one in a bedroom. Some units may include fireplaces in the living room.
Four Bedroom Villa, (4BV) are two-story units with four bed- rooms, each with a private master bathroom. All rooms share a common living room, dining room, fully equipped kitchen, and outside patio overlooking the fairways or waterways of the North Course. The unit is 2,800 square feet and comes with four king bedrooms, four double/double bedrooms or one double/double bedroom and three king bedrooms. The unit will have three queen sleeper sofas, one in the living room and two in the sitting areas of two bedrooms, Some units may come with a fireplace in the living room.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: ironing board, iron, CD/DVD player, microwave, Jacuzzi, mini-bar, VCR, patio or balcony, air conditioning, radio, alarm clock, refrigerator, balcony, room service (24-hour): ($), bathtub, safe deposit box, ceiling fan, shower, coffee/tea maker, smoke detector, data ports, telephone, hairdryer, television, heating, internet access and maid service.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Club, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner while featuring a view that overlooks the North and South Courses. The Club provides a comfortable gathering place for the after golf get-together or that morning breakfast with the family.
General Opening Days: Open daily.
Dress Code: Casual.
Pool Bar, Enjoy a variety of drinks and snacks poolside daily from 11:00am to 8:00pm.
• The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress features 5 restaurants that Villas of Grand Cypress guests can use:
• La Coquina Dine inside the Chef's Kitchen featuring a sumptuous five-course menu, which varies daily. Open for dinner Thursday through Saturday and brunch on Sunday.
• Hemingways features a tropical, Key West setting. Open for dinner only.
• Cascade is a casual restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• White Horse is a welcoming sports bar open for dinner only.
• Palm Cafe is a deli style restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Welcome drink
• Watersports (non-motorized)
Golf Golf rates for 18 holes of golf available year round. Rates include:
• Putting and practice facilities
• Club storage and cleaning
• Locker room access
• Range balls
• Tee times may only be booked within sixty (60) days of the play date
Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• There is a resort fee, payable by the guests at this hotel. The resort fee is per bedroom, per night. This fee includes the following:
• High-speed wireless Internet
• Use of the Academy of Golf driving range and three regulation golf holes -9 hole Pitch 'n Putt course
• Daily Golf Demo Center on the golf club driving range
• Morning newspaper
• In room coffee
• Local and toll free telephone calls
• Premium cable channels
• Internal resort shuttle service (includes 5 minute transfer to Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress)
• Scheduled shuttle transportation to Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Studios from the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress*
• Use of health club*
• Access to tennis/racquet courts*
• Rock climbing wall*
• Boat rental*
*These facilities are located at the affiliate property Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress.
• Resort fees and amenities are subject to change
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Sea World: 8 miles(13 kms)
• Walt Disney World
• Universal Studios: 10 miles(16 kms)