Distance from hotel to International Drive, 4.7 miles (8 kms). Distance from hotel to airport, 20 miles (32 kms).
Celebrate la dolce vita-the sweet life-at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando®. Nestled along a picturesque bay at Universal Orlando® Resort, this hotel recreates the charm and romance of the famed seaside village of Portofino, Italy, right down to the cobblestone streets and outdoor cafes. This hotel features 750 guest rooms, including 45 spacious suites. Each room offers the epitome of European luxury and elegance with custom designed furnishings and marble accents. And of course, each guest room is also equipped with all the latest amenities to combine the best of Old World hospitality with modern convenience. Hotel guests enjoy impeccable and attentive service, an opulent spa, three themed swimming pools and exceptional dining plus an exclusive package of theme park benefits, including:
• Skip The Regular Lines with Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access in both theme parks - a free* benefit worth up to $89.00^ per person, per day*^ (valid theme park admission required
• Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
• Complimentary Resort Transportation to both Universal's Islands of Adventure® and Universal Studios Florida® theme parks and Universal CityWalk®
• Resort-wide charging privileges with room key
• Complimentary delivery of merchandise for purchases made throughout the resort
• Complimentary CityWalk Party PassSM**
• Complimentary scheduled transportation^ to Wet n' Wild®, SeaWorld® and Aquatica™
• Universal Orlando® Character Appearances
• Golf Universal Orlando® Program^^
- ADA Compliant Accommodations and Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Bar ($)
- Bocce Ball
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Game Room
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hot Tub (2)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
- Laundry Facilities ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pets (allowed)
- Poolside Grill ($)
- Restaurants (5)
- Rooms (750)
- Security (24-hour)
- Spa ($)
- Ticket Center Desk
- Tourist Information Desk
- Track (jogging)
- Track (walking)
• Beach Pool complete with Roman aqueduct themed water slide
• Serene Villa Pool with private cabana rentals
• Secluded Hillside pool Golf
• Golf Universal Orlando™. Sauna dry Children's Program Resort Kids Camp Rollaways:
• Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at an additional fee per day (plus tax).
• Only one rollaway is permitted per room. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
• Gardenview - 4 adults or 1 adults and 3 child.
• Deluxe Pool View - 4 adults or 1 adults and 3 child.
• Portofino Club - 4 adults or 1 adults and 3 child.
• Despicable Me Kids Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 child.
*Please be advised that all Kids Suites are Despicable Me Kids Suites.
• The maximum occupancy is 5 guests per room with 2 double beds, and a rollaway. There is a fee per day for the roll- away subject to availability.
Garden View, Relax in comfort in one of standard Garden View rooms, each offering a lovely vista of the meticulously manicured and landscaped grounds. Every guest room features marble accents and elegant furnishings from Italy. Garden View rooms come with either a king bed that can accommodate up to three guests with a rollaway† or two queen beds that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway† and offer a spacious 450 square feet of room to luxuriate in.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Deluxe King View, can accommodate up to three guests with a rollaway†. These elegantly appointed accommodations offer an even larger living space at 490 square feet, plus a stylish and roomy bathroom featuring a separate tub and shower. In addition to the extra comfort you'll enjoy a view of the serene Villa Pool and surrounding gardens, or the dramatic Roman aqueduct-styled Beach Pool.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Deluxe Two Queen Room, feature two queen beds that can accommodate up to five guests with the pull-out sofa. These elegantly appointed accommodations offer an even larger living space at 490 square feet, plus a stylish and roomy bathroom featuring a separate tub and shower. In addition to the extra comfort you'll enjoy a view of the serene Villa Pool and surrounding gardens, or the dramatic Roman aqueduct -styled Beach Pool.
Portofino Club(*), Guests of Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando™ enjoy the finest in European hospitality when they upgrade to one of 91 Club Level rooms and suites. In addition to a nightly Loews Portofino Bay themed turndown amenity, Club Level guests have access to the 3,500 square foot Portofino Club Lounge serving continental breakfast, afternoon beer, wine and snacks, as well as personal concierge service. Portofino Club Level Rooms are 490 square feet in the deluxe room category, suites are also available.
Despicable Me Kids Suite, Experience the world of Despicable Me in newly-renovated kid's suites where the rooms capture the excitement and playfulness of Gru's Laboratory. The Despicable Me Kids Suites let mom and dad have a little privacy, and the kids have some fun! With a standard king bedroom for the adults plus a separate room for the kids, there's plenty of space for the whole family at 650-675 square feet that can accommodate up to five guests with a rollaway†. The two separate rooms are connected via a door that can be open or closed, and feature a single entrance to the adult room. In other words, the children's room opens only into the adult's room, and not into the hallway. The kids's rooms invite you to sleep like Margo, Edith and Agnes in custom-designed missile beds with Minion inspired bedding complete with Gru's scarf, plus a separate closet and television.
Club Lounge Acess:
• Personal concierge services to meet our guest's vacation needs including pre-arrival arrangements
• Continental breakfast, afternoon tea, evening hors d'oeuvres and complimentary beer and wine each evening -"Something Sweet" each night
• Internet access and a TV viewing area
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: bathrobes, safe (in accommodation), climate control, television, coffee maker, toiletries, connecting rooms, turndown service (available upon request), crib (on request), hairdryer, iHome system, iPod docking station, internet access (Wi-Fi), iron, ironing board, mini refrigerator, rollaway bed (on request): ($), rollaway bed: ($), room service (24-hour) and telephone (with voicemail).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Splendido Bar & Grill, Casual poolside eatery serving burgers and light specialties
Starbucks®, Features the exquisite Starbucks Reserve® coffees
Sal's Market Deli™, Enjoy a sensational assortment of Italian meats, cheeses, antipasto, fresh fruit, salads and brick oven pizzas
Bar American, Serving specialty drinks and Italys treasured Grappas
Bice Ristorante, Bice Ristorante, An exquisite culinary voyage right to the heart of Italy
Mama Della's Ristorante, Enjoy traditional Italian specialties while strolling musicians serenade you tableside
The Thirsty Fish®, A friendly harborside Italian wine bar
Trattoria Del Porto, The festivals celebrated in the Italian countryside create the background for diverse regional cuisine, delicious antipasti and tempting desserts
• Universal Orlando Vacation Planning Center
Age Requirements for Check-in
• At check in, if guests do not look 21, they will be asked for ID & must provide for ID.
• Each room must have one guest that is 21 and that person is responsible for all the charges and liable for the room.
• If the hotel has a client arrive at the hotel with a voucher, and they are not 21, the hotel will not check them into the room.
• There is a cleaning fee charged per night.
• There is no restriction on size.
• No more than 2 pets may occupy any one guestroom (please indicate # of pets).
• A health certificate for each pet, obtained from a veterinarian within 10 days of the pets arrival must be presented upon check-in at the hotel.
• Guests arriving with pets will be placed in pet friendly rooms, which are located on the first floor of each wing of the hotel.
• Arrangements must be made with housekeeping for the cleaning of the room on a daily basis.
• Dogs may be walked in designated areas only.
• If the dog's behavior results in complaints by other guests, the owner may be asked to board the dog in an outside shelter.
• Pets are not allowed in the pool/lounge or restaurant areas.
• Please include pets name when possible.
Resort Kids Camp ($)
• Drop off your children and let them work off their energy at Camp Lil' Rock. Open daily, they offer a safe, secure and exciting atmosphere for kids between the ages of 4-14.
• Here they can enjoy movies on a big TV screen or play with computers and video games. There are plenty of daily activities to keep young minds busy! Parents are provided with complimentary pagers to keep in touch with their kids.
• Contact the Fitness Center Desk for both information and reservations.
• HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s16)
†Paid theme park admission required. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando. Valid at select attractions at each park.
• Universal Orlando Resort reserves the right to open alternative attractions in the event that a technical problem arises or an attraction opening is delayed. Additional restrictions may apply. *Paid theme park admission required. Benefit not valid for guests staying at Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort or Loews Sapphire Falls Resort; available for purchase only. Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, and other select attractions. Not valid at Hogwarts™ Express. Only valid for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay as indicated on the Universal Express Unlimited pass. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. *^Based on seasonal peak pricing for the Universal ExpressSM Unlimited pass. **Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older and a cover charge for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-In Golf™. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. ***Wet 'n Wild will permanently close on December 31, 2016. Weather permitting, operating calendar subject to change without notice. Ticket expires in full December 31, 2016. Unused days shall be forfeited. ^Scheduled transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Wet 'n Wild and Aquatica is provided via Super Star Shuttle with departures based on regular operating hours. Must be booked one day in advance and up to 30 minutes prior to departure.
• Shuttle service does not run continuously. Boarding passes for the Super Star Shuttle required and available at the Attraction Ticket Center located in the hotel lobby. Not valid for Special Events or Groups. ^^Complimentary transportation for groups of four (4) or more available on a limited basis. Transportation for one (1) three (3) players requires a surcharge. Program and transportation are subject to change without notice and not valid with any other promotions or discounts. © 2016 BMP. All rights reserved.
• Starbucks logo © 2016 Starbucks Coffee Company. All rights reserved. © 2016 Wet 'n Wild. All rights reserved. © 2016 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment are not a part of, located at, or affiliated with Universal Orlando® Resort. Loews Portofino Bay Hotel logo © 2016 UCF Hotel Venture. All rights reserved. All rights reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2016 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
No Smoking Policy
• The On-site Hotels at Universal Orlando Resort are committed to providing the guests and associates with a smoke-free environment.
• The non-smoking policy will apply to all areas of the hotel with the exception of designated exterior areas of the hotel.
• Please inquire at the front desk for the location of these areas.
• Guests will be charged a cleaning fee for smoking in guest rooms.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Universal Studios Florida™: 1.8 miles(3 kms)
• Universal's Islands of Adventure™: 0.7 miles(1 km) 15 minutes
• Universal's Volcano Bay™: 2.9 miles(5 kms)
• Orange County Convention Center: 2 miles(3 kms)
• Mandara® Spa at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
• International Drive Attractions: 2.3 miles(4 kms)
• Universal CityWalk™: 1.4 miles(2 kms)