Distance from hotel to town, 17 miles (27 kms). Distance from hotel to Orlando International Airport (MCO), 16 miles (26 kms).
Caribe Royale Orlando is located minutes from Walt Disney World, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld. Caribe Royale Orlando features 1218 spacious one-bedroom suites with separate living rooms and 120 lake- front two-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens, screened patios and master suites with whirlpool tubs. Caribe Royale Orlando is a 53 acre tropical oasis ideal for business, pleasure or a little of both. Caribe Royale Orlando is the perfect location for meetings and conventions, with 150,000 square feet of flexible meeting space accommodating groups from 10 to 4400.
- Car Rentals ($)
- Game Room ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Non-Smoking (accommodations/facilities)
- Pets (not allowed)
- Pool (children's)
- Room Service (24-hour)
- Tennis Court (lighted) ($)
- Video Room ($)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2017-2018 Double Queen Suite - 4 adults or 4 adults and 2 children. King Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe King Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Two Bedroom Villa - 6 adults or 6 adults and 2 children.
Double Queen Suite, (D2Q) room size is 466 square feet. One bedroom, one bath, with 2 queen beds in bedroom and 1 double sleeper sofa in living room.
King Suite(*), (KSE) features one king bed in the bedroom and a double sleeper sofa in the living room, large bathroom. Room size is 500 square feet.
Deluxe King Suite(*), (DKS) A king-size bed in the bedroom and a double sleeper sofa in the living room and large bathroom, 1 whirlpool tub. Room size is 600 square feet.
• Accommodation amenities include: whirlpool.
Two Bedroom Villa(*), (2BV) features one king bed in the master bedroom, Two queen beds in the 2nd bedroom, one queen sleeper sofa in the living room with a uniquely elegant atmosphere. Two bedroom, two bath and one whirlpool tub in master bedroom. Room size is 1,260 square feet.
• View: Lake or Pool. Accommodation amenities include: kitchen (fully equipped), whirlpool and living room.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: accommodations (wheelchair access), air conditioning, coffee/tea maker, crib (on request), data ports, room service (24-hour), internet access (high speed): ($), microwave, non-smoking accommodations, rollaway beds (not available), in room movies and television (cable): (2).
Work Area Full work area complete with a desk for business travelers.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Loft Lobby Bar, Conveniently located just steps from the main lobby, the Loft is a stylish and sophisticated place to unwind.
• Featuring hand crafted cocktails and a wide selection of wines and craft beers. A light menu is always available. Located on the upper level of the Main Reception Building.
Cafe 24, For convenient, 24 hour dining, choose Cafe 24. Pizza, rotisserie chicken, deli sandwiches, cool salads, breakfast pastries and a variety of unique dishes are the fare a la carte, 7 days a week. Cafe 24 is located in the Reception Building on the lower level near Tropicale.
Java's Coffee Cafe, Serving fresh brewed coffee, specialty coffee drinks, hand-dipped ice cream, sundries, and freshly baked cookies and muffins. Located at Caribe Royale in Tower II, poolside lobby level.
• Open daily from 6:30am-11:30am but hours may vary based on demand.
The Falls Lounge, The Falls is the social place to be in the afternoon at Caribe Royale! Soak in the beautiful view of the pool waterfalls with your favorite libation and join in the lively conversation. A light menu is always available. Located on the lower level of the Main Reception Building.
Calypso's, From pina coladas and chicken fingers to burgers and ice-cold fruit salads, sunbathers and swimmers flock to Calypso's poolside locale.
The Tropicale, Full-service, all-day dining restaurant. Guests enjoy quality food, beverages and service in a casual environment.
Venetian Chop House, An epicureans delight featuring contemporary cuisine including signature steaks, chops and fresh seafood. Enjoy an exceptional wine list and reserve wine selections. The Venetian Chop House is located on the lower level of the Reception Building.
• Reservations are recommended. Serving dinner Tuesday through Saturday from 5:30pm to 10:00pm. Opening March 31, 2016.
2017-2018 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 05/01/2017 - 04/30/2018
• Complimentary self parking
• All Suites and Villas are nonsmoking.
2016-2018 Resort Fees & Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 05/01/2016 - 04/30/2018
This hotel has a per room, per night, plus tax resort fee.
• The fee will be charged at guest check-in. Resort fee includes:
• Standard Wi-Fi package for up to 2 devices. Up to 2 additional devices and/or premium service available for an additional fee per day (payable directly to the hotel by guests).
• Scheduled shuttle service to the 4 Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Disney Springs and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlet. Reservations required (for individual reservations only).
• In-suite coffee.
• Access to state of the art fitness center
• Unlimited local and toll free telephone calls (also known as 800 access calls).
• Discount on spa services (10%) at the Island Spa, (present suite key to the spa concierge).
• Discount at Enterprise Rent A Car (5%) located in main lobby. Discount applies only to cars rented from and returned to the hotel location.
• All guests will be required to provide a credit card at check-in for incidentals not covered.
• Guests must be 18 years old to check into hotel.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Sea World: 3 miles(5 kms)
• Universal Orlando Resort: 8 miles(13 kms)
• Walt Disney World Theme Parks: 1.5 miles(2 kms)