Distance from hotel to Negril, 5 minutes. Distance from hotel to Sangster International Airport (MBJ), 55 miles (89 kms).
Couples Negril is recognized for its stylish, chic, and eclectic atmosphere. Everything seems to be synchronized here... even the hammocks, shaded by lush palm tress, seem to sway harmoniously with the gentle sounds of the sea. The turquoise blue waters beckon as the powdery white sand offers an easy road to the Caribbean Sea. Oh, the choices you will have... golf, windsurfing, scuba diving, tennis, a massage?? Thankfully you can do it all, and then some. Included in this vacation experience are unlimited meals (including specialty dining), 24-hour food service, unlimited premium brand beverages at any of the 5 bars, all sports activities, and a variety of off-site excursions. You deserve it!
Couples Negril is situated on 18 acres facing the crescent shaped Bloody Bay on 1,000 feet of white sand beach, Couples is five miles from Negril- a small fishing village and fifty miles from Donald Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay (a one hour and thirty minute drive).
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars (5)
- Beauty Salon (full service) ($)
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Jacuzzis (4)
- Massage Services ($)
- Pool (freshwater)
- Shopping (duty free) ($)
- Shops (gift) ($)
- Spa ($)
- Sunbathing (au natural)
- Tennis Courts (3)
- Wedding Vow Renewal Services
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• All rooms will accommodate adult (18 years of age and older) couples only. No singles, triples or children allowed.
• Deluxe Garden - 2 adults.
• Deluxe Ocean - 2 adults.
• Deluxe Beachfront - 2 adults.
• Garden Suite - 2 adults.
• Beachfront Suite - 2 adults.
Deluxe Garden, (GDX) located throughout the property, each has private balcony/patio.
Deluxe Ocean, (DXC) Located on the third floor of each block and lower floors close to the ocean, some ocean views may be partial.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Deluxe Beachfront, (DBF) Located on the blocks closest to the ocean, private balcony or patio and fully stocked mini-bar.
Garden Suite, (GES) oversized bathroom. Sitting area, bath- robes, refrigerator stocked with beer, wine, soda, and champagne (replenished daily). Fully stocked mini-bar, double each vanity, hammock on balcony/patio, hors d'oeuvres delivered each evening. Located at the ends of each block.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Beachfront Suite, (BCS) oversized bathroom. Sitting area, bathrobes, refrigerator stocked with beer, wine, soda and champagne (replenished daily). Fully stocked mini-bar, double vanity, hammock on balcony/patio, hors d'oeuvres delivered each evening. Located at the end of each block, closest to the ocean.
• There are nine room blocks three levels high, no building is higher than the tallest coconut tree, with between 21 and 30 rooms on each block. All rooms except suites are the same in furnishings and fixtures.
• All Couples Resorts have king beds only.
• Rollaways and double beds are not available, so they cannot be requested.
All accommodations include: coffee maker (with complimentary coffee), safety deposit box, balcony or patio, turndown service (nightly), hairdryer, television (satellite), CD player, ceiling fan, radio, air conditioning and telephone.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Beach Grill/heliconia, Enjoy great food and drinks in a casual, open-air, beach side setting at the Beach Grill & Bar. The Beach Grill is a great place to walk barefoot off the powdery white sand and sit at a great little table with a beautiful oceanview while having authentic Jamaican jerk chicken. In the evening it transforms into the Heliconia Restaurant. Feast on the many flavors of the Mediterranean with a selection of grilled specialties and delicious pasta dishes.
Cassava Terrace Restaurant, offers a tempting buffet of salads, local and international hot and cold dishes, pastries and cakes - all in an open-air setting. Dress is casual, though beach cover-up and shoes are required. Join us at the Cassava Terrace for live entertainment nightly with some of Jamaica's top performing artists.
Dress Code: Casual.
Otaheite Restaurant(*), Surrounded by elegance, great service and excellent food, it might be hard to believe that Otaheite Restaurant is included in your all-inclusive holiday.
Dress Code: Elegant.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE 2018
Booking Dates: 01/12/2018 - 12/25/2018 Travel Dates: 12/26/2017 - 12/25/2018
• Beachfront location (Resort is located on the beach, accommodation views varies)
• Caribbean decor rooms with air conditioning, ipod docking stations, nightly turn down service and safety deposit box
• Taxes, tips or other hotel fees
• Exclusive "Couples Resorts" airport arrival lounge with refreshing beverage and restrooms
• Round trip transfers to and from Montego Bay Airport (MBJ)
• Unlimited golf greens fees and transportation (cart & caddy not included) at a select course
• Scuba resort course and one dive
• Watersports and activities such as scuba, snorkeling, wind- surfing, hobie cat sailing, water-skiing, glass bottom boat, pool volleyball
• Swim-up pool bars
• Gourmet dining and no surcharges, featuring lobster night (July 1 - March 31)
• Premium brand liquors
• Fitness classes and tennis instruction and equipment
• Shopping shuttle
• Trip to Margaritaville
• Wi-Fi and Internet cafes
• Day and evening activities (for example crafts, cooking and dance classes)
• Evening entertainment from local new and well-known talent
• Honeymoon gift featuring sparkling wine and 30 minute his/ hers massage
Package inclusions are subject to change.
2018 Bonus Features:
• Shuttle to local sunset bar and Margaritaville
• Shopping shuttle to Negril
• Free internet access (designated computers for guests use and Wi-Fi in selected areas)
• Catamaran cruise
• Scuba Diving including Resort Training Course
• Unlimited Golf (greens fees and transfers) at Negril Hills Country Club
Couple's Day Passes Couples Resorts do not have exchange privileges between their resorts. In order to accommodate guests, they do offer day passes to the other resorts (see pass costs, listed below). Transportation to the other resorts is not included and is at an additional cost to the guests.
Day Pass Costs and Hours:
• Wedding Ceremony Only Pass: $50.00 per person.
• Half day pass (10:00am-6:00pm) or Evening Pass (6:00pm-1:00am): $100.00 per person.
• Full day pass (10:00am - 11:30pm): $200.00 per person.
*These day pass costs are subject to change.
Day passes for friends/family are limited and subject to availability. Please ask for details if interested.
Romance Rewards Exchange Information:
• Guests who are part of the Romance Rewards Program will receive one complimentary Trading Places Pass for one day/exchange (10am-4pm) with a Couples Resort in the same town, subject to availability. A reservation is required 24 hours in advance.
• Guests must join the Romance Rewards (Repeat Guest Program) to receive the one complimentary Trading Places Pass.
Honeymoon Bonus 2018:
• Travel Dates: 12/26/2017 - 12/25/2018
Guests staying at any of the Couples Resorts for their honey- moon will receive a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and a 25-minute (his and hers) couples massage.
• A 6-night minimum stay is required.
• Proof of recent marriage within past 30 days is required.