Distance from hotel to London Gatwick Airport (LGW), 35 miles (56 kms). Distance from hotel to London Heathrow Airport (LHR), 18 miles (29 kms).
Thistle Marble Arch hotel located near Oxford Street in London offers 692 spacious bedrooms, including 281 deluxe and executive rooms and Suites. After a busy day shopping on London's famous Oxford Street or in the boutiques of Bond Street they have everything you need to relax:
• cocktails in the Glenn Miller lounge bar, afternoon tea in the Delicacy coffee bar, dinner at the Marmor grill restaurant, gym facilities and the concierge can even sell you theatre tickets. Marble Arch underground station is only two minutes walk away giving access to the whole London tube network and leafy Hyde Park is just over the road. This 350 acre Royal Park is home to the famous Serpentine Lake; the Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial fountain; Speaker's Corner and hosts large outdoor concerts in the summer. For those who enjoy more vigorous activities, Hyde Park also offers horse riding, open water swimming, cycling, tennis and boating - or you could make use of the hotel gym facilities, exclusively for guests of the Thistle Marble Arch. Thistle Marble Arch hotel takes its name from one of London's best-known landmarks. Originally built on the Mall as a new gateway to Buckingham Palace, the Arch remains an exclusive thoroughfare as only members of the royal family and the King's Troop, Royal Horse Artillery, are allowed to pass through it. As the name implies, the Arch is made from Italian white Carrara marble, a favorite material of the Art Deco movement in the 1920s and 30s, when Thistle Marble Arch was built. Today, the Thistle Marble Arch hotel in Oxford Street is one of the few genuine Art Deco buildings left in London.
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Airport Shuttle
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Casino (nearby)
- Coffee Shop
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machine
- Internet Access (wireless) ($)
- Juice Bar ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (nearby) ($)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Security (24-hour)
- Snack Bar
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site ($)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
Standard, Spacious, smart and modern, the Standard rooms exceed expectations at every turn. Here you'll enjoy a deeply comfortable Hypnos double bed, rainfall shower and free superfast wi-fi but it's the extra little touches that you'll remember long after your trip. Touches like the Smart TV, bedside USB ports and in-room tablet, to help you stay connected. And the free Nespresso machine and minibar filled with complimentary snacks and drinks. All designed to help you make the most of your time with them.
Deluxe(*), With plenty of space to make yourself at home, the Deluxe King rooms are built to relax and recharge in seam-less comfort. Your room comes fully equipped with clever details and technological flourishes designed especially for you, from the Smart TV and superfast free wi-fi to the bedside USB ports and in-room tablet. You'll enjoy a touch of luxury with the rainfall shower, make the most of the free Nespresso machine and enjoy the minibar filled with snacks and drinks, all included in the price of your room. And when you're ready to turn in, you'll spend the night in a sumptuous king-sized Hypnos bed, with blackout curtains to ensure a perfect night's sleep.
Executive Double(*), Cocooned in comfort in your Executive bed-room, you'll leave the hustle and bustle of London well behind you. Your upgraded bathroom awaits, complete with rainfall shower, full-size toiletries and fluffy white towels. Wrap yourself in a plush bathrobe and slippers and stretch out in your very own seating area to enjoy the Smart TV or browse on the in-room tablet with the free superfast wi-fi. In your room you'll find a fully stocked minibar complete with alcoholic drinks if you fancy a tipple or two, as well as free snacks and soft drinks. All rounded off with a pick-me-up from your own Nespresso machine, with its variety of coffees and fresh milk. And when you're ready to turn in, you'll spend the night in sumptuous king-sized Hypnos beds, with blackout curtains to ensure a perfect night's sleep. You'll also have exclusive access to the Amba Lounge, where you'll enjoy a breakfast, snacks, canaps and drinks throughout the day, all included in the price of your room.
Apartment(*), Your home away from home in the very heart of London, the Studio Apartment is a wide, spacious room with your own separate seating area and kitchenette. After a long day of shopping, meetings or sightseeing, you'll relish the chance to revive in your upgraded bathroom with rainfall shower, full-size toiletries and fluffy white towels. Then, for a little well-earned me-time, you can sit back and relax on the sofa to enjoy the Smart TV or browse on the in-room tablet with the free superfast wi-fi. There's also a fully stocked minibar complete with alcoholic drinks if you fancy a tipple or two, as well as free snacks, soft drinks and your very own Nespresso machine, with a variety of coffees and fresh milk. When it's time for bed, just close the blackout curtains, settle into your luxuriously comfortable king- sized Hypnos bed and end the day with a perfect night's sleep. You'll also have exclusive access to the Amba Lounge, where you'll enjoy a breakfast, canapes and drinks through-out the day, all included in the price of your room.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, refrigerator, bathrobe, safe (in accommodation), bathtub, safe deposit box, coffee/tea maker, safe deposit box (digital, laptop size), data port, shower, desk, shower heads (rain style), hairdryer, sprinkler system, housekeeping, telephone, internet access, trouser press, internet access (wireless):
• ($), wake-up calls, iron, ironing board, mini-bar, modem, non-smoking accommodations and room service (24-hour).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Bar, After a long day of shopping and sightseeing or meetings and conferences, refresh and revive at The Bar. Choose from the list of speciality cocktails, shaken to order by the in-house mixologist, plump for a craft beer or select something from the cleverly curated wine list. Then sit back, relax and soak up the view of Londons glittering Oxford Street or reconnect with the world thanks to the free superfast wi-fi.
The Deli, located just off the hotel lobby, open from 6:00am to 10:00pm for all the guests. During the day, The Deli is perfect for a quiet lunch break or a relaxed coffee meeting, with a selection of drinks, snacks and sandwiches to enjoy here or take away. In the evening, it makes the ideal spot for a glass of wine or two before dinner on Londons iconic Park Lane, and a nightcap when you return.
The Grill(*), follows a 1930's theme which comes through in the decor as well as glassware and cutlery used. The retaurants serves fantastic classics from locally sourced ingredients. Have something delicious, whether it is on the menu or not. You should be able to eat and drink as you do at home.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Afternoon Tea, What could be more fitting in London than a spot of afternoon tea between shopping sprees?? Just a few steps from Oxford Street is Amba Hotel Marble Arch, where you can indulge in stylish modern twist on this quintessential British tradition. They love afternoon tea with all the trimmings, so you'll enjoy delicate finger sandwiches, freshly baked fruit scones, decadent cakes, perfect preserves and, of course, plenty of Devonshire clotted cream.
• Daily newspaper
• Use of Fitness Center