Distance from hotel to London Heathrow Airport (LHR), 60 minutes. Distance from hotel to London Gatwick Airport (LGW), 90 minutes.
The Melia White House Hotel was built in 1936 and was originally launched as The White House luxury apartments. The hotel's building still preserves its architectural value as a prime example of late 1930s architecture. An eclectic style where contemporary design meets classic.
After a recent refurbishment, guests can now have a more pleasant and unique experience when staying in London. This hotel has 581 rooms, 112 apartments, 9 meeting rooms, 2 restaurants and a bar with a terrace; a fitness center, and an executive lounge.
The hotel's unique location, award- winning food offering and true passion for service will make your stay in London a pleasant and unique experience.
- Accommodations (581)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Banquet Room
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center (2) ($)
- Children's Activities
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Room
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Floors (8)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Health Club
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
- Meeting Room (9)
- Multilingual Staff
- Park (nearby)
- Restaurants (2)
- Security (24-hour)
- Snack Bar
- Wedding Coordinator
Adults Only, Business, Wedding, Honeymoon, Romance and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in/check-out policy: on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change. For maximum occupancy details, please call Europe Operations.
Classic Single, single bed, a desk, a flat screen TV and air conditioning. En suite bathroom.
Classic King, king bed, a desk a flat screen TV and air conditioning. En suite bathroom.
Classic Twin, 2 single beds a desk, a flat screen TV and air conditioning. En suite bathroom.
Premium King, larger than Classic room, king size bed, a larger wardrobe, a desk, a flat TV screen, air conditioning and en-suite bathroom.
Premium Twin, larger than Classic room, 2 single beds, king size bed, a larger wardrobe, a desk, a flat TV screen, air conditioning and en-suite bathroom.
Family Room, king size bed, sofa bed, a desk, en-suite bathroom.
The Level Executive King, large king size bed, flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, a desk.
The Level Executive Twin, 2 single beds, flat screen TV, en- suite bathroom, air conditioning, a desk.
The Level Junior Suite, king size bed, a desk, a sofa bed, air conditioning, large en-suite bathroom (some with bidet), flat screen TV.
The Level Grand Suite, space divided in two areas: living room has a sofa bed, a desk, a dining area and a guest toilet. The bedroom has a king size bed and an en-suite bathroom.
The Level Presidential Suite, located in the top floor, it has a king size bed and an en-suite bathroom. There is also a dining area with a guest toilet.
• For those guests looking to upgrade their experience, Executive Rooms, Junior, Master and Presidential Suites have access to The Level Floor offering private check-in and deluxe amenities. The exclusive Level Lounge serves complimentary full English breakfast, all day tea, coffee, soft drinks and pastries, an open bar from 6:00pm-10:00pm, cold and hot canaps from 6:00pm-8:30pm, private meeting room free of charge for one hour (maximum 4 persons) and a full selection of newspapers.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, desk, iron (on request), ironing board (on request), maid service, mini-bar, non-smoking accommodations, physically challenged facilities, room service (24-hour), air conditioning, safe (in accommodation), alarm clock, shower, bathrobes, smoke detector, bathroom (ensuite), telephone (direct dial, multi-line), bathtub, television, coffee/tea maker, wake-up calls and internet access (high speed): ($).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Dry Martini Bar, Introducing the Dry Martini Bar bar in the UK with a unique heritage and relaxed atmosphere, this new exclusive venue at the Meli White House is more than just a bar. You will find recreations of classic cocktails alongside a selection of eccentric and signature cocktails, with carefully chosen tapas to accompany. Dry Martini Bar is the perfect location for a relaxed afternoon or evening drinks.
The Place Restaurant, A great option for informal dining. Daily international buffet incorporating fantastic flavors and fresh ingredients.
Breakfast Days of Opening: Mon-Fri 6:30am-10:30am, Sat-Sun 7:00am-11:00am Lunch Days of Opening: Mon-Fri 12:00pm-2:30pm, Sat-Sun the restaurant is closed for lunch Dinner Days of Opening: Mon-Sun 6:30pm-10:30pm
• Use of fitness center
• Rates are inclusive of buffet breakfast, service charge and local sales tax
• No smoking allowed in public areas
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Covent Garden: 5 miles(8 kms)
• Tower of London: 3 miles(5 kms)
• Oxford Street: 1 mile(2 kms)
• Wembly Stadium: 3 miles(5 kms)
• Victoria & Albert Museum: 3.3 miles(5 kms)
• Madame Tussauds: 12 minutes by walking
• British Museum: 1 mile(2 kms)
• London Acquarium: 2.7 miles(4 kms)
• National Gallery: 1.5 miles(2 kms)
• London Zoo: 1.2 miles(2 kms)