Distance from hotel to London Heathrow Airport (LHR), 29.2 kms (18 miles). Distance from hotel to London City Airport (LCY), 10.6 kms (7 miles). Distance from hotel to London Gatwick Airport (LGW), 94.2 kms (58 miles).
Located in sophisticated Marylebone village and just a few minutes walk from fashionable Bond Street, The Marylebone Hotel is an urban haven offering guests boutique-style intimacy in the heart of London's West End. With 257 rooms and suites, an extensive health club and spa including 20 meter swimming pool, 108 Brasserie and 108 Pantry, The Marylebone Hotel offers an ideal haven those wishing to explore London.
Stylish shopping streets are home to a wonderful selection of quirky shops and boutiques that are unique to Marylebone. And walk just slightly further afield and you're sampling the delights of Oxford Circus or Bond Street, or perhaps making some time for yourself in the magnificent Hyde Park. And when you return to the Marylebone Hotel after your day's exploring, you'll find a level of delightfully informal and unfussy service from a team who value your stay just as much as your yourself do.
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Bar ($)
- Conference Rooms (6) ($)
- Front Desk
- Health Club
- Internet Access (wireless) ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Parking (nearby) ($)
- Spa ($)
Couples Only, Business, Romance and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 16 years old.
2017-2018 Superior - 2 adults.
• Deluxe - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Studio Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Superior, Rooms at The Marylebone Hotel are flooded with natural light by day and glowing gently with subtle, imaginative lighting by night. There's every little touch you need to feel at home: from duck down duvets, crisp white linen, fluffy towels, high-power hair dryers, flat screen televisions, to aromatherapy bathroom products.
Deluxe(*), Rooms are flooded with natural light by day and glowing gently with subtle, imaginative lighting by night. There's every little touch you need to feel at home: from duck down duvets, crisp white linen, fluffy towels, high- power hair dryers, flat-screen televisions, aromatherapy bathroom products, as well a little extra space and comfort (approximately 25 square meters), and a coffee machine.
Studio Suites(*), Each of the Studio Suites are spacious and opulent open-plan rooms (approximately 30 square meters) with a well appointed seating area. They make an ideal retreat for the business or leisure traveller looking for a little more space.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, coffee/tea maker, , safety deposit box and safe (in accommodation).
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
108 Brasserie, Set in the heart of Marylebone, 108 Brasserie represents local dining at its best; hearty, uncomplicated food made from the highest quality ingredients centered around the restaurants Josper grill. 108 Brasserie is open all day, seven days a week, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner - great food, good wine and friendly service are the order of the day. The menu, inspired by food that's foraged, farmed and fished from our great isles, includes a wide selection of dishes where the emphasis is on fresh produce focusing on the seasons, balanced with its hand-picked wine list with something for everyone.
General Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday 7:00am-12:00 Midnight; Sunday 7:00am-11:00pm
108 Pantry, The newest addition to the hotel's unique offering.
• Innovative, stylish and contemporary, it fits seamlessly into the living fabric of the building's 100-year history. Guests can choose between healthy, indulgent and classic versions of afternoon tea, representing respectively: a gluten free and low sugar offering. A range of gluten free sandwiches and superfood savouries will be on offer along- side gluten free scones served with homemade fresh jam preserves. A selection of delectable cakes will follow in tempting flavourcombinations such as coconut and date, pomegranate and banana and blueberry and coco. Made purely from ground almonds, eggs and using honey as a natural sweetener these treats can be enjoyed by anyone on a dairy and gluten free diet.
• However, for those who truly wish to indulge, guests can order a glass of ros Champagne to mark the occasion. Afternoon Tea is served in 108 Pantry daily between 12:00 noon and 6:00pm.
2017-2018 Bonus Features:
• Travel Dates: 11/01/2017 - 10/31/2018
• Daily English breakfast.