Distance from hotel to town, 8 miles (13 kms). Distance from hotel to Lanai City Airport (LNY), 9 miles (15 kms).
Four Seasons Resort Lana'i is perched above a white-sand beach that borders a protected marine preserve. Natural discoveries continue on land with hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding. Two world-ranked golf courses offer play at ocean-side and in the central highlands. Create an unforgettable experience of your own private Hawaii.
This is a smoke free resort.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Car Rental ($)
- Children's Activities
- Currency Exchange
- Fishing (deep sea, nearby) ($)
- Game Room
- Gift Shop
- Health Spa
- Horseback Riding ($)
- Jacuzzis (2)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Parking (valet)
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Tennis ($)
- Whale Watching ($)
• Manele Golf Course: 3 and 1/2 minutes away, par 72, 18-holes, built on several hundred acres of natural lava outcroppings.
• No metal spikes will be permitted on the courses. Internet Access (wi-fi)
• Basic WiFi is available at no charge. This covers up to two devices. Basic is best for internet browsing, emails and social networking.
• Premium WiFi which covers up to five devices, is 20x faster and best for video gaming, large files as well as video conference calls. There is a fee for this service. Spa: ($) Hawanawana Spa: Hawanawana means "whispering ocean". No two experiences are alike at Hawanawana Spa where every treatment is tailored to your individual desires and concerns. Inspired by the healing powers of the sea, the full range of Spa and Salon services features locally inspired ingredients and techniques. Total body relaxation comes in the form of the Ocean Ritual, which incorporates wild seaweed and undaria algae oil, while the Pineapple Citrus Body Polish, a secret family recipe, rejuvenates the skin and soul. Children's Activities
• Kids for All Seasons program. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Active, Beach and Adventure (for active adults).
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 18 years old.
2019 Garden View - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Partial Ocean View - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Ocean View - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Ocean Front - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Prime Ocean Front - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Four Seasons Garden View Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Four Seasons Ocean Front Studio - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Four Seasons Ocean View Suite - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Four Seasons Prime Ocean Front - 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Studio Suite
Garden View, (GDV) Ideal if you expect to spend most of your Hawaii vacation exploring the island, spacious Garden View rooms provide a perfect home base, giving you the full experience of Four Seasons Resort Lanai at the best value. The full wall of windows presents a big, beautiful view of the Resort's themed gardens, complete with koi ponds and serene waterfalls. Enjoy the greenery up close while lounging on your private lanai.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Partial Ocean View, (VWP) Enjoy a unique panorama across Four Seasons Resort Lanai, combining the Hawaii hotel gardens with partially unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean and the coastline. Sleek and spacious, the smartly designed interior flows outdoors to your own private lanai.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Ocean View, (OCV) Combining an angled view of the ocean with a panorama of the beautiful grounds and coastline, Ocean View Rooms promise a gorgeous experience of Four Seasons Resort Lanai. The sleeping and living area flows outdoors to a furnished lanai - immersing you in the tropical island ambiance.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Oceanfront, (496) The Ocean Front rooms, featuring a full wall of windows, offer a captivating view of the Pacific Ocean. Furnishings are rich in finish yet thoroughly relaxed and organic in ambiance, evoking a sophisticated island feel. The sleeping and living area flows outdoors to a private furnished lanai that expands the living space. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Prime Ocean Front, With stunning south-facing vistas to the beautiful blue sea, the Prime Ocean Front rooms provide expansive accommodations coupled with a generosity of appointments and amenities for an unforgettable stay. Highly crafted and culturally contextual design ensures sleeping and living spaces blend seamlessly, indoors and out. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Four Seasons Garden View Suite(*), Set on the first-floor, the one bedroom Four Seasons Garden View suite offers impressive views of the hillside and themed gardens. The full wall of windows presents a big, beautiful view of one of the five themed gardens, complete with koi ponds and serene waterfalls that can be seen from your private furnished lanai. This accommodation features a king bed in the bedroom and a pull-out sofa bed in the living room, sharing a luxurious bathroom and both opening onto the large, private furnished lana'i.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed.
Four Seasons Oceanfront Studio Suite, (F33) Positioned on corners for more privacy and wider ocean vistas, Four Seasons Ocean Front Studio Suites offer panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Hulopoe Bay. The full wall of windows leads to a private furnished lanai that is perfect for entertaining or relaxing. Featuring one king bed in the bedroom and a separate sitting area, these luxury hotel suites in Hawaii offer one of the best of indoor-outdoor living.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Four Seasons Ocean View Suite(*), On the first floor with an angled perspective of the Pacific, one bedroom Four Seasons Ocean View Suites offer a sleek, spacious experience of Four Seasons Resort Lanai. These luxury hotel suites feature a king bed in the bedroom and a sofabed in the living room, both accessing the luxurious bathroom. Relax in the warm ocean breeze on the lanai, furnished for outdoor living.
• View: Ocean.
Four Seasons Prime Oceanfront Studio Suite(*), (FP9) These coveted, corner suites provide enhanced privacy and wide ocean vistas, showcasing panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Hulopoe Bay. The full wall of windows leads to a private furnished lanai that is perfect for entertaining or relaxing. Featuring one king bed in the bedroom and a separate sitting area, these luxury hotel suites offer one of the best of indoor-outdoor living.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: sewing kit, servi-bar, telephone, air conditioning, bathtub/shower combination, coffee maker, hairdryer, lanai (private), mirror (full length), mirror (make-up), radio, refrigerator, robes, rollaway bed, safety deposit box and slippers.
Crib (on Request)
• A crib may be placed in the room at no additional charge, subject to maximum occupancy & bedding restrictions.
• Crib should be requested at time of booking.
Television (flat Screen) 40" flat screen LCD television
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Lobby Bar, Order a glass of sparkling wine, a glass of red or one of the locally inspired cocktails to toast the sunset as you look onto the glimmering waters of the Pacific Ocean from our intimate Lobby Bar.
Nobu Bar, A wide selection of sakes, international wines, seasonal handcrafted cocktails and a light menu of Japanese bites make this the perfect meeting place for pre-dinner drinks.
Malibu Farm, Perched above Hulopoe Bay, this poolside restaurant specializes in fresh, organic and flavorful, locally sourced food, with most of the fruits and vegetables coming directly from the Malibu Farm Harvest Garden.
Nobu Lana'i, Take a seat at the intimate sushi bar for a hand-selected meal of fresh-caught fish, share a one of a kind dining experience at the private teppan table, or join friends and family on the cliffside terrace. At any spot, you'll savor the innovative Japanese cuisine of the world renowned Chef, next to sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean.
General Opening Hours: Open 6:00pm-9:30pm.
One Forty American Steak, Hawaiian Seafood(*), If you're looking for a hearty meal, ONE FORTY's menu is filled with cuts of prime and Wagyu beef, as well as seasonal Hawaiian fish grilled to perfection, all complemented by traditional side dishes and an extensive wine list.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Views, The perfect spot for a post-golf lunch, Manele Golf Course's aptly named restaurant offers 180-degree views of the water and a delicious selection of salads, appetizers and wraps. Or skip the round altogether and relax over cocktails with one of their housemade, ice cream sandwiches.
The Sports Bar & Grill, Mingle with friends old and new at the lively, open-air bar, stopping between games of pool or watching your favorite sports team on the 90" LCD TV for dishes from the grill, seasonal salads and appetizers made for sharing.
Guests can also experience a new in room dining experience "Lana'i from your lanai". Designed to take advantage of the Manele Bay resort rooms' oversized outdoor lanais, guests can customize the menu and enjoy the service of a fine dining restaurant in the private, romantic, al fresco setting of their own guest room.
LOVE LANA'I PACKAGE 2019 Unlimited activities
Booking Dates: 09/19/2018 - 12/15/2019 Travel Dates: 01/06/2019 - 12/15/2019
• Championship golf at Manele Golf Course
• Polaris Off Road Adventures
• Equine experiences
• Lana'i archery and shooting range
• Tennis court rentals
• Mountain bike rentals
• Water activities: snorkel sail, scuba diving, Lana'i Coastal Adventure and Fishing, sunset sail
• Rates are based on 2 adults per room. Additional adults and children 9 years old and above are charged an additional nightly rate. Children 8 and under are complimentary.
• Exclusive of Private Excursions
• No minimum night requirement and no maximum stay.
• No deviations or substitutions allowed.
• No refund will be made on unused credits.
• Package cannot be transferred to another guest.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Daily Buffet Breakfast for two persons in One Forty restaurant
• Booking Dates: 09/19/2018 - 12/15/2019
• Travel Dates: 01/06/2019 - 12/15/2019
• Includes 4.167% State Tax.
• Guest pays gratuity directly to server.
• Guest is responsible for any charges above standard buffet offering, paid directly to the hotel.
• Breakfast is not included in third adult charge or for children occupying the same room.
• No deviations or substitutions allowed
• No refund will be made on unused breakfast component
• Breakfast cannot be transferred to another guest
Luxury Airport Lounge
• Four Seasons Resorts Lana'i has opened its first full service airport lounge located in the commuter terminal at Honolulu International Airport.
• The lounge is available to guests heading to Lana'i via Honolulu on Island Air, Mokulele or soon Ohana (by Hawaiian Airlines) from the commuter terminal.
Four Seasons has opened a 1,000 sq ft luxury lounge in the commuter terminal offering a retreat like setting for passengers prior to their flight to Lanai. Complimentary amenities include food, beverages, use of iPads, WI-FI access, charging stations, luggage holding areas, magazines, newspapers and hi-def television.
Additionally, there is a team of Four Seasons Lounge Concierge who will assist the guest with check-in and activity and dining reservations.
• The Hotel is in compliance with the Hawaii State law, which prohibits smoking of tobacco and electronic smoking devices (e-cigarettes) in all guestrooms, restaurants and general public areas.
• All areas under roof including rooms, room lanais, restaurants, lounges and public areas are smoke-free.
• There are established designated smoking areas in the resort that are available to all guests.
• Guest must have a valid credit card issued in own name at check-in or establish advance credit.
• Otherwise a $250.00 per day cash deposit will be required at check-in.
Golf Course Aerification for 2019
• Manele Golf Course 2019 Aerification Dates are 03/26/19-03/27/19 and 09/17/19-09/18/18. The course will be closed on these dates.
• In an effort to maintain the highest quality of play on the golf course, the greens will undergo periodic aerification and the golf course will be closed on these dates.
• Special rates will be offered for approximately 3 weeks after as the golf course will not be in optimal condition.
• A complimentary shuttle from the resort runs twice daily.
• From the Resort to Lana'i city at 11:00am and 4:00pm.
• From Lana'i City to the Resort at 11:30am and 4:30pm.
• Taxi service is also available for a fee. Please see the Ambassadors for assistance in arranging a taxi.
Guest Pre Arrival Information
• Flight and/or ferry arrival and departure information is required 72 hours prior to arrival.
• If unknown by Company, the travel agent or guest contact information will be provided for Hotel to contact directly.
Transfers (Island Transportation)
• Four Seasons Luxury shared shuttle Island Transportation is included in all guest rooms and suites.
• This includes arrival and departure transfers, inter-island shuttles and activity and golf shuttles to and from the resort.
• Reservations booked in an Ohana Suite or higher will receive upgraded arrival and departure transfers to a Private Luxury SUV.
• If a guest wishes to upgrade their arrival and departure transfers for a Private Luxury SUV pick-up or drop-off an additional charge will apply. Company has the option of contacting the Hotel prior to arrival to arrange payment of the transportation fee. Otherwise fee will be collected from guests upon check-out.
• Guest arrival and departure transportation is between the Hotel and Harbor or Airport only.
• Transportation to/from Lana'i City will be arranged by the hotel doorman via private taxi or scheduled shuttle.
• Shuttle services are not available for private chartered flights, helicopters, or chartered boats.
• Private Transportation must be arranged in advance in order for transportation to be confirmed and subject to fees based on room booking.