Distance from hotel to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), 35 minutes.
Experience the relaxing beach culture and up-tempo urban vibe of Hyatt Centric The Pike, Long Beach. Escape to a refreshing hotel in Long Beach, where you embrace warm Southern California hospitality and a vibrant coastal life- style. From contemporary accommodations to farm-to-table dining and the rooftop bar, this ultra-stylish hotel offers a contemporary oasis where you are inspired to relax, play, eat, sip, connect and get into the spirit of Long Beach. Staying at Hyatt Centric The Pike, Long Beach, you're exactly where you want to be, near the rolling Pacific surf, the fresh California cuisine, and the laid-back attitude of blue sky and sunshine. Let Hyatt show you around.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Banquet Room
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Children's Activities
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Rooms
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Room
- Float Mats
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Meeting Room
- Parking (self) ($)
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (heated)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Security (24-hour)
- Towels (pool)
- Trail (jogging)
- Wedding Coordinator
Beach, Business, Wedding, Honeymoon, Romance and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 18 years old.
• Standard Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Standard Room, Modern luxury fills this 360 sq ft guestroom with lush beds, crisp linens, Italian cotton matelasse coverlets, clean lined furnishings and custom lighting. Generous white marble bathroom with oversized shower and waterfall shower head.
All accommodations include: rollaway bed (on request) and refrigerator (available on request).
Room Service 6:00am - 11:30am 5:00pm - 12:00am
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bay Street Bar, A stylish space for sipping and supping, while the nearby open-air courtyard is a seductive space to enjoy a double-olive martini under the stars.
Rooftop 360, The bar and lounging is, well... elevated. Proving that martinis and mojitos simply taste better a few stories above sea level.
Bay Street Kitchen, Welcome to a cooks kitchen, where the food is delectable and the atmosphere is all about relaxation, with culinarians cooking up southern California farm-to- table fare.
• Dogs 50lbs and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight does not exceed 75lbs.
• The hotel charges cleaning fee every 6 days.
• Dogs are not allowed in public areas such as restaurants or pools.
• Owner must provide a cell phone number in order to locate the guest in case of emergency. If no answer or reply dog may be moved to a kennel.
• Owner is responsible for all damage to hotel property. The hotel does not assume responsibility for a guests pet or action while at the hotel.
• Reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Museum: 2 miles(3 kms)
• Aquarium of the Pacific: 0.2 miles(0 kms)
• Sea Aquarium: 7 miles(11 kms)
• Knotts Berry Farm: 22 miles(35 kms)
• Universal Studios: 33.2 miles(54 kms)
• Disneyland: 30.5 miles(49 kms)