Distance from hotel to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), 35 miles (56 kms). Distance from hotel to downtown Anaheim, 4 miles (6 kms). Distance from hotel to John Wayne-Orange County Airport (SNA), 4 miles (6 kms).
The Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove is a beautiful full service upscale property nestled between the picturesque cities of Anaheim and Garden Grove. Dine in the California Grill restaurant where they serve a delicious American Breakfast Buffet complete with an Omelet & Belgian Waffle station. Should you prefer to "Grab & Go" then visit Blend located adjacent to the restaurant that offers freshly brewed coffee drinks, pastries, paninis from morning until the early evening. Your guests will enjoy plentiful resort amenities including the 24 hour Fitness Center complete with state of the art equipment along with the outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi featuring 5 intimate poolside cabanas that are complimentary on a "first come first serve basis." They make getting to and from the Disneyland Resort a seamless experience by offering daily shuttle service that runs every half hour. The hotel is conveniently located just 1 mile south from the park.
Wyndham by Request
- Accommodations (376)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Bellman/Porter Services
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Business Services ($)
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Elevators (3)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Room
- Floors (8)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms (12)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pool (indoor, heated)
- Pool (outdoor)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Snack Bar
- Sundries Shop
- Taxi Stand
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (pool)
- Umbrellas (pool)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
Student Groups, Wedding, Business, Seniors, Family Friendly, Groups, Leisure and Corporate.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 18 and under.
• Please review the 2018 maximum occupancy.
• Standard King - 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child.
• Standard Two Queens - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Standard King, (TKG) room with courtyard or city view, rollaway allowed at an additional fee per room, per night, wireless high speed internet access, refrigerator in room. Each of these guest rooms boasts pillow top mattresses and 300 thread count Egyptian Cotton Linens. The spacious bath- room features a shower/tub combination. All well-equipped guestrooms feature a comfortable work area, ergonomic chairs.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Standard Two Queens, (S2Q) room with courtyard or city view, rollaway not allowed in this room. Pillow top mattresses and 300 thread count Egyptian Cotton Linens. The spacious bathroom features a shower/tub combination. Comfortable work area and ergonomic chairs.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
All accommodations include: blackout curtains, radio, coffee/tea maker, safe, crib, smoke detector, data port, sprinkler system, desk, telephone, hairdryer, television (cable, satellite), heating (central), turndown service, housekeeping, voicemail, accommodations (non-smoking), iPod docking station, wake-up calls, adjoining rooms (available upon request), internet access, air conditioning, iron, alarm clock, ironing board, alarm clock radio (am/fm), lamp, bath amenities, microwave (on request), bathtub/shower combination, mini refrigerator, bedding (premium), rollaway bed (on request): ($) and accommodations (for physically challenged guests): (16).
Room Service (limited) 6:00am-11:00pm
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Poolside Dining, What better way to spend the day than soaking up the warm southern California sunshine and relaxing pool side at the heated pool and hot tub?? the poolside dining options makes the experience that much better, the friendly, attentive associates are happy to help you relax even further, by offering you a wide variety of appetizers, entrees, refreshing beverages and specialty cocktails, including the signature Margarita and Daiquiri.
General Opening Hours: 7:00am-11:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
Trinitas Wine Bar, with a location in the heart and soul of the hotel and proffering wonderful views of the pool, the new lobby bar Trinitas Wine Bar is the place to see and be seen, all whilst sampling an extraordinary collection of Napa Valley vintages and locally crafted micro-brews. Sip on wines that are exclusive to the Napa Valley Tasting Room and pair a crisp Sauvignon Blanc or supple Carneros Pinot Noir with a luscious snack, like the Grilled Brie with Apricot Walnut Glaze, or try a flight of the North Orange County Brewery's Craft Beers and discover the incredible diversity, flavor and style of these flavorsome beers.
General Opening Hours: 3:00pm-11:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
Blend Cafe, Garden Grove's newest cafe hot spot is the very own Italian-inspired Blendtm the all-day bistro. Sip on a variety of freshly roasted and freshly brewed organic coffee drinks, sample the freshly baked pastries and refuel with freshly squeezed juices. Generously stuffed Panini, freshly prepared sandwiches, an assortment of refreshing gelato flavors and so much more is available all day long, as well as a variety of tasty fare to grab-and-go, and the Barista is delighted to be of service.
General Opening Hours: 5:00am-10:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
The California Grill & Bar, The California Grill & Bar, they invite you to dine with them at the California Grill & Bar, the all-day restaurant that serves up delightfully quintessential California cuisine, including organic and gluten-free options, and all complemented by an impressive list of vintages, locally crafted micro-brews, and cordials. Join them for breakfast, where the extensive full American breakfast is sure to please, with everything from freshly baked goods, organic fruits, made-to-order omelets and waffles, and more. Try the signature customizable burger at lunch, with a variety of toppings that includes creamy Brie, tangy blue cheese, fresh avocado, homemade chipotle aioli (to name but a few) or try one of the fresh, organic salads. The culinary team's prowess is on full display at dinner, where entrees like fresh grilled Salmon, grilled free range chicken, or their specialty - the 14 ounce Aged New York cut with Smashed Goat Cheese and Chive Potatoes - will leave you craving more. Be sure to ask your server for recommendations on Napa Valley vintages to accompany your meal, as well as a delectable dessert and a cordial to complete a perfect dinner.
General Opening Hours: 6:00am-11:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
Dining at Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove Hotel:
• From quintessential California cuisine, known for its unique fusion of styles, tastes and textures to delectable freshly prepared Panini, refreshing gelato and steaming cappuccino, and a new chic wine bar that promotes and highlights the splendid wines that define the world-class Napa Valley, the Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove hotel is a haven for gastronomes. the award-winning Executive Chef and his team take great pride in ensuring that they serve only the freshest of ingredients, skillfully prepared and served by the attentive, professional associates, renowned for their attention to detail and their passion for great service. If you prefer to dine in the comfort of your guest room after having a successful day of meetings in the Garden Grove event space, or after having spent the day at Disneyland, the room service offers an impressive array of food and beverage selections and is available from 6:00am-11:00pm.
Hospitality Service/Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• Daily Shuttle to Disneyland Park
• Daily self-parking privileges
• High speed internet access in the guestrooms and all hotel public areas
• Use of the heated outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and cabana
• Use of the fitness center
• Access to the business center
• Local and toll free telephone calls, and waived calling card access fees
Check In Policy:
• Minimum check-in Age: 21 years old
Meetings & Events:
• The 17 state-of-the-art meeting and event rooms, totaling Over 36,000-square-feet of event space, afford hosts of memorable and successful conferences, parties or weddings the perfect Anaheim event venue.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Disney California Adventure Park and Downtown Disney: 10 minutes by car