Distance from Hotel to Airport, 5 miles (8 kms).
A chic hotel with a sophisticated international flair, Vdara appeals to guests who love the energy and excitement of Las Vegas, but choose to enjoy it from an exclusive, non-gaming, smoke-free environment. Ideally located between ARIA Resort & Casino and Bellagio, Vdara offers a contemporary interior with the very latest amenities and services, including a rooftop pool and lounge, a wellness spa, and more. Fashioned by some of the industry's top interior designers, the suites at Vdara are a well-appointed blend of modern sophistication and elegant styling surrounded by the latest high-tech amenities. Every comfort has been provided; plush pillows, luxury linens, spacious bathrooms, gourmet kitchens, expansive views of the surrounding mountains, CityCenter or The Strip. For the most discerning guest, our seductive boutique hotel is as comfortable as it is stylish.
- Aerobic Classes ($)
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Rooms (3) ($)
- Bars/Lounges (2) ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Casino (nearby) ($)
- Conference Rooms (4) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Exercise Classes ($)
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Juice Bar ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms (4) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Physically Challenged Accommodations (40)
- Physically Challenged Facilities
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Spa ($)
- Suites (1495)
- Towels (pool)
Pool (outdoor, Heated): (5) Pools are open all year ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Business, Family Friendly, Spa, Romance and Honeymoon.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Vdara charges for children regardless of age.
• Standard Deluxe Suite - 4 guests.
Standard Deluxe, experience unparalleled views in 582 square feet of luxurious space offering custom furnishings and kitchens. Part luxury, part comfort and all indulgent. The suite features luxurious linens, living room with pullout queen-size sofa bed, expansive picture windows, high speed wired and wireless internet access, media hub for Mp3 players, cameras, DVD players, and game consoles, cordless multi-line telephone(s), under-counter refrigerator, fully stocked mini-bar, two-burner electric cook top, convection microwave, custom wood and glass dining table for two, 42 inch digital LCD flat-screen television and laptop-size electronic safe. The bathroom features frame less glass-enclosed walk-in shower with built-in seat, large spa-style soaking tub, Deluxe sized hair & body care amenities and back lit vanity mirrors. Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen).
Physically Challenged Rooms:
• In the Deluxe King Room and the Vdara Suite categories, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible with roll in shower
All accommodations include: blackout drapes, safe (in accommodation), coffee/tea maker, smoke detector, desk, sprinkler system, hairdryer, telephone, heating, television, housekeeping, turndown service, internet access (high speed, wireless), voicemail, iron, wake-up calls, ironing board, kitchen (full), mini-bar: ($), non-smoking accommodations, air conditioning, refrigerator, alarm clock, rollaway bed (on request): ($), bathrobes, room service (24-hour): ($), bathtub and shower.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bar Vdara, will be a luxurious, yet playful space offering guests unique experiences as its mood changes throughout the day. Whimsical touches, like outdoor swings, light-enhancing sculptural screens and a curved reflecting pool add to the nature of the space. It will be a magnet for those who want to kick-off their Vegas days, or nights, in style. Guests and visitors alike are bound to find new and interesting surprises inside and out of this architectural oasis.
Market Cafe Vdara, is a mix of a casual eatery where guests can sit and enjoy freshly made breakfast and lunch selections or purchase groceries to take to their suites or residences. Open daily from 6:00am to 8:00pm, Market Cafe Vdara is ideal for guests looking to create a home style meal away from home with a variety of fruits, vegetables, pastas, frozen foods, wine, beer, liquor and an array of sundry items. In addition, Market Cafe Vdara features an extensive selection of all-natural and organic products, continuing the hotels commitment to sustainable luxury.
The Smoothie Bar At Vdara Health & Beauty, The perfect stop for delectable smoothies, healthy snacks, juices, coffee, and more you can take on-the-go. The bar also features carefully selected assortment of champagnes and wine that may be enjoyed while having a manicure, pedicure or hair service in the salon.
Sky Pool & Lounge, Relax and socialize in an interactive environment surrounded by cutting-edge design. Here guests can enjoy illustrious views, a private retreat or spa cabana featuring semi-private plunge pools or unwind with specialized cocktails and tapas at the bar and lounge. Its an intimate and exclusive experience unlike anything else on the Las Vegas Strip.
Resort Fee & Inclusions A daily Resort Fee plus tax is posted to each guest room to offer amenities and services for a nominal all-inclusive fee. Please note the inclusions you receive for this charge:
• High-speed internet service in your room & public areas
• Unlimited local and toll free Calls
• Daily newspaper pickup at front desk or Market Cafe
• Two bottles of water in guest room refrigerator
• Access to the fitness facility
• Boarding pass printing services in the Business Center
• Nightly turn-down service, upon request only
• Guests must be 21 years old to check into hotel
Access to ARIA and Crystals
• Right next door to Vdara, one of the truly unique shopping and entertainment districts in the world awaits you: Crystals at CityCenter.
• Under its crystalline, glass-and-steel canopy, you will find offerings from the world's most elite brands.
• The Salon at Vdara boasts a full menu of services for men and women including professional hair design, luxurious spa manicures and pedicures and makeup artistry.
CityCenter Fine Art Collection
• Here, harmony and beauty extend beyond the buildings themselves.
• The CityCenter Fine Art Collection features commissioned works by artists such as Maya Lin, Jenny Holzer and Frank Stella, as well as existing pieces by acclaimed artists such as Henry Moore and Claes Oldenburg.
• CityCenter's public art collection offers worlds of captivating experiences that unfold around every corner. From vibrant and ornate to intimate and serene, these works are strategically displayed throughout CityCenter to delight, inspire, and allow you to experience them in a way that a museum never could.
Spa - Vdara Health and Beauty
• The focus of the Spa menu is on holistic health which is supported by the healing power of nature.
• The Spa menu at Vdara includes a variety of massages, body treatments and skincare services. Body treatments offered focus on holistic health and utilize high-grade, natural ingredients derived from herbs, flowers, fruits, vegetables, and oils.
• The intimate Spa & Salon Vdara is 18,000 square foot, two-level spa & salon
• Centrally located from the spa reception lobby are the Fitness Center, Spa Boutique, Salon and Smoothie Bar.
• One level above is a complete wellness Spa featuring 11 private treatment rooms, eucalyptus steam rooms, dry saunas, serene lounge and luxurious locker rooms.