Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 5 miles (8 kms).
A chic hotel with a sophisticated international flair, Vdara appeals to guests who love the energy and excitement of Las Vegas, but choose to enjoy it from an exclusive, non-gaming, smoke-free environment. Ideally located between ARIA Resort & Casino and Bellagio, Vdara offers a contemporary interior with the very latest amenities and services, including a rooftop pool and lounge, a wellness spa, and more. Fashioned by some of the industry's top interior designers, the suites at Vdara are a well-appointed blend of modern sophistication and elegant styling surrounded by the latest high-tech amenities. Every comfort has been provided; plush pillows, luxury linens, spacious bathrooms, gourmet kitchens, expansive views of the surrounding mountains, CityCenter or The Strip. For the most discerning guest, the seductive boutique hotel is as comfortable as it is stylish.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests (40)
- Aerobic Classes ($)
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Rooms (3) ($)
- Bars/Lounges (2) ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Casino (nearby) ($)
- Conference Rooms (4) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Exercise Classes ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Juice Bar ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms (4) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Spa ($)
- Suites (1495)
- Towels (pool)
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Business, Spa, Honeymoon, Romance and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Vdara charges for children regardless of age.
2016 Standard Deluxe Suite - 4 guests.
• Deluxe Lake View Suite - 4 guests.
• Vdara Suite - 4 guests.
• City Corner Suite - 4 guests.
• Panoramic Suite - 4 guests.
Standard Deluxe Suite, experience unparalleled views in 582 square feet of luxurious space offering custom furnishings and kitchens. Part luxury, part comfort and all indulgent.
• The suite features luxurious linens, living room with pull- out queen-size sofa bed, expansive picture windows, high speed wired and wireless internet access, media hub for Mp3 players, cameras, DVD players, and game consoles, cordless multi-line telephone(s), under-counter refrigerator, fully stocked mini-bar, two-burner electric cook top, convection microwave, custom wood and glass dining table for two, 42 inch digital LCD flat-screen television and laptop-size electronic safe. The bathroom features frame less glass- enclosed walk-in shower with built-in seat, large spa-style soaking tub, deluxe sized hair & body care amenities and back lit vanity mirrors.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (queen).
Deluxe Lake View Suite, TBA
Vdara Suite, offers you a way to escape the hustle and bustle of the busy Las Vegas Strip. It's one bedroom design makes you feel like you are home from the second you walk in. 811 square feet of space are divided between the bedroom, spa-like bathroom, living room and kitchen complete with full-size fridge and cook top. Once you stay, you may never want to leave.
City Corner Suite, As you walk into your City Corner Suite the first thing you will experience is the "wow" factor that comes with a partial view of the Bellagio Fountains, Mountain Views or ARIA Views. After that you will realize that the room itself is just as stunning as the view with an expansive 811 square foot floor plan including a kitchenette, modern furnishings and luxurious linens.
Panoramic Suite, If you want a room with a "wow" factor from the second you walk in the door, the Panoramic Suite is exactly what you are looking for. With 270 views and an expansive floor plan, this 811 square foot accommodation gives you a perfect view of CityCenter and the surrounding area whether you are soaking in the spa style bathtub, laying in bed or preparing a gourmet meal in the kitchenette.
Physically Challenged Rooms:
• In the Deluxe King Room and the Vdara Suite categories, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible with roll in shower
All accommodations include: blackout drapes, safe (in accommodation), coffee/tea maker, smoke detector, desk, sprinkler system, hairdryer, telephone, heating, television, housekeeping, turndown service, internet access (high speed, wireless), voicemail, iron, wake-up calls, ironing board, kitchen (full), mini-bar: ($), non-smoking accommodations, air conditioning, refrigerator, alarm clock, rollaway bed (on request): ($), bathrobes, room service (24-hour): ($), bathtub and shower.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Vice Versa Patio & Lounge, Chic, whimsical and filled with fun.
• Welcome to VICE VERSA Patio & Lounge. This boutique venue resides at the center of the hotel and embodies the stylish aesthetics and vibrant energy of Vdara. By day, its a comfortable and casual space for business and leisure. By night, it transforms into a contemporary, hip lounge.
• The patio, with a stunning water feature and fire pits, is open for enjoying tasty bites and handcrafted cocktails. We don't do expected, typical or ordinary. We do things VICE VERSA.
Market Cafe Vdara, is a mix of a casual eatery where guests can sit and enjoy freshly made breakfast and lunch selections or purchase groceries to take to their suites or residences. Open daily from 6:00am to 8:00pm, Market Cafe Vdara is ideal for guests looking to create a home style meal away from home with a variety of fruits, vegetables, pastas, frozen foods, wine, beer, liquor and an array of sundry items.
• In addition, Market Cafe Vdara features an extensive selection of all-natural and organic products, continuing the hotels commitment to sustainable luxury.
The Smoothie Bar At Vdara Health & Beauty, The perfect stop for delectable smoothies, healthy snacks, juices, coffee, and more you can take on-the-go. The bar also features carefully selected assortment of champagnes and wine that may be enjoyed while having a manicure, pedicure or hair service in the salon.
Sky Pool & Lounge, Relax and socialize in an interactive environment surrounded by cutting-edge design. Here guests can enjoy illustrious views, a private retreat or spa cabana featuring semi-private plunge pools or unwind with specialized cocktails and tapas at the bar and lounge. Its an intimate and exclusive experience unlike anything else on the Las Vegas Strip.
Parking Terms and Conditions PARKING NOTICE: Starting on June 6, 2016 the hotels will begin instituting paid parking at MGM Resorts parking facilities. Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour at the MGM Resorts properties listed below will be subject to a parking fee. There is self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, & New York - New York. There is a self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
There is a valet parking fee for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Delano, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, New York - New York, & Vdara. There is a valet parking fee is for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts:
• Circus-Circus, Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
All parking fees repeat every 24 hours. Parking fees may be higher during special events.
Self-parking is complimentary for M life Rewards Members level Pearl and higher and valet parking is complimentary for M life Rewards members level Gold and higher. All complimentary parking is subject to availability.
For registered hotel guests, the 24 hour parking fee (self or valet) includes in and out privileges at the guests originating MGM Resort property and also includes the same in and out parking privileges at any other MGM Resort property within the same 24 hour period, subject to availability.
LOST TICKET: If you lose your self-parking ticket, the hotel will attempt to determine how long your vehicle has been parked at the facility. If they can verify how long you have been parked, you will be charged for the actual amount of time parked. Otherwise, you will be charged a lost ticket parking fee.
Parking fees are subject to change and parking is subject to availability.
• Guests must be 21 years old to check into hotel
Spa - Vdara Health and Beauty
• The focus of the Spa menu is on holistic health which is supported by the healing power of nature.
• The Spa menu at Vdara includes a variety of massages, body treatments and skincare services. Body treatments offered focus on holistic health and utilize high-grade, natural ingredients derived from herbs, flowers, fruits, vegetables, and oils.
• The intimate Spa & Salon Vdara is 18,000 square foot, two- level spa & salon
• Centrally located from the spa reception lobby are the fitness center, spa boutique, salon and smoothie bar.
• One level above is a complete wellness spa featuring 11 private treatment rooms, eucalyptus steam rooms, dry saunas, serene lounge and luxurious locker rooms.
• The Salon at Vdara boasts a full menu of services for men and women including professional hair design, luxurious spa manicures and pedicures and makeup artistry.
CityCenter Fine Art Collection
• Here, harmony and beauty extend beyond the buildings themselves.
• The CityCenter Fine Art Collection features commissioned works by artists such as Maya Lin, Jenny Holzer and Frank Stella, as well as existing pieces by acclaimed artists such as Henry Moore and Claes Oldenburg.
• CityCenter's public art collection offers worlds of captivating experiences that unfold around every corner. From vibrant and ornate to intimate and serene, these works are strategically displayed throughout CityCenter to delight, inspire, and allow you to experience them in a way that a museum never could.
T-Mobile Arena T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events - from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events - it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone - from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts.
• This all-suite, non-gaming and non-smoking hotel is now dog friendly, too. There are designated special suites for guests accompanied by their trusty pooches, and a lovely park for morning walks. Its enough to make any dog wag his tail.
They welcome dogs up to 70lbs, or two dogs with a combined weight of 70lbs. There is an additional fee per night per reservation.
Deluxe Vdog Suite reservations include:
• Dog amenity upon arrival
• In-suite dog dining menu available for additional fees
• Eco-friendly dog bowls available upon request
• Crates available upon request
• Twenty four (24) hour dog park access with walking path
Pool & Lounge Vdara
• Surrounded by cutting-edge design and private cabanas with semi-secluded plunge pools, Pool & Lounge Vdara is an interactive space providing phenomenal city views and made to order cocktails, appetizers, and gourmet tapas in an intimate and playful experience
• The credit or debit card used to reserve your reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges and may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
2016 Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2016 - 12/31/2016
This hotel has a resort fee per room, per day, plus tax. Resort fee includes:
• Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Notary service
• Fitness center access for guests 18 and older
• This is a non smoking hotel. Guests who smoke in their room will incur a smoking fee.
smoke in their room.
Access to ARIA and Crystals
• Right next door to Vdara, one of the truly unique shopping and entertainment districts in the world awaits you:
• Crystals at CityCenter.
• Under its crystalline, glass-and-steel canopy, you will find offerings from the world's most elite brands.