Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 3 miles (5 kms).
Tropicana Las Vegas, a DoubleTree by Hilton is a Penn National Gaming resort casino located on the south end of the Las Vegas Strip just minutes from the McCarran International airport, major convention centers and top entertainment stadiums including the newly-opened T-Mobile Arena. With a unique South Beach vibe after a $200 USD million complete transformation, the hotel features renovated rooms, suites and luxury villas, a fresh redesign of the 50,000 square foot casino, several award-winning restaurants, a state of the art race and sports book, and Glow® a Mandara Spa and fitness center. In addition to the lush Tropicana Pool, visitors now have the chance to enjoy a vibrant day life experience at Sky Beach Club. Upcoming highlights include a new signature restaurant by Food Network Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine.
- Banquet Room
- Car Rental Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Entertainment (nightly)
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop ($)
- Laundry Service
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Parking (valet)
- Spa (full service) ($)
- Spa Treatments ($)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Wedding Chapel ($)
• The newly transformed Tropicana Theater is a modern yet classic venue incorporating vibrant colors with all-new furniture and other materials to provide an engaging, comfortable environment. A tiered, bowl-shaped design ensures that every seat in the house has a clear view of the stage, with a floor plan encompassing just under 1,200 over sized seats. To further differentiate the theater and provide a special experience to VIP customers, the front rows are comprised of nearly two dozen U- shaped booths and a dozen four-seat cocktail tables, a nostalgic throwback to classic Vegas cabaret-style seating with a very modern twist. The theater features all-new lighting equipment including a GrandMA2 console and rotating, color-mixable Vari*Lite VL2500 wash and spot lights. The Tropicana theater was also designed to offer a superb acoustic environment where guests in every seat can hear every detail. The consistent, well-equalized sound is anchored by a Yamaha M7Cl-48 sound console and d&b speaker system. Beach Club Sky (Beach) Pool Club, located right on the Strip at Tropicana Las Vegas, this South Beach-inspired venue will be open every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Party alongside A-list celebrity hosts and catch front row views of live performances with an action-packed entertainment (line up to be announced). The VIP possibilities are endless if you want to be the envy of the crowd. Reserve a poolside daybed or private cabana and let bikini waitresses provide first-class bottle service. If you're feeling extra daring ask about the secluded hot tub. Pool Beat the heat at the Tropicana Las Vegas pool and enjoy a refreshing experience in the swimming pool that was named one of the Best Pools in Las Vegas and where Las Vegas swim-up blackjack, one of the most sought- after pastime activities in the city, originated. Set on almost two acres, the Las Vegas pool will allow you to experience a bright, tropical setting surrounded by palm trees, lush landscaping and flowing waterfalls as you relax on a luxurious lounger or in an exclusive cabana or daybed. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Casino, Honeymoon, Wedding, Romance, Spa and Leisure.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
Tower Deluxe, Each South Beach-inspired Club Deluxe Room is appointed with custom-designed furnishings, plantation shutters, an over sized work space desk and ultra plush Euro-Top mattresses. These breezy, residential style rooms over look the exclusive beach club, the Tropicana pool and the always stunning Las Vegas Strip. Rooms have a full bathroom and are 375 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, alarm clock, bathtub, crib (on request), desk, television, radio, rollaway bed (on request): ($), room service (24-hour): ($), safe deposit box, telephone and internet access (wireless).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Barista Cafe, Hot and cold beverages available in the Club Tower.
Beach Cafe, Just steps away from the Tropicana pool, guests can dine inside the bright and open dining room or outside among the waterfalls and greenery of the pool and gardens. Hours: Currently Closed Due to Renovations.
South Beach Food Court, Whether you're hungry for pizza, burgers, deli items or Teriyaki food, they have you covered! They only serve quality cuisine designed by our talented in-house chefs. Featuring Starbucks, Offering a full menu of hot and cold beverages, and a wide assortment of baked goods.
Fresh Mix, Personalized salads with fresh ingredients.
Bacio Italian Cuisine, If you are looking to enjoy delicious Italian food while in town, don't try your luck at other Italian restaurants come and experience Bacio® now serving scrumptious breakfast creations daily and featuring a Bloody Mary Bar on the weekend.
Oakville Steakhouse, Offers sizzling cuts and fresh seafood in an atmosphere of casual elegance. An extensive wine list features rare vintages.
Robert Irvine's Public House, Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine is redefining the dining experience at the Tropicana Las Vegas, with the opening of Robert Irvines Public House. With a nearly 9,000 square foot restaurant with a capacity of 275 seats including a fully-stocked bar, an open kitchen design and an open viewing experience, this restaurant will reset the standard. The menu is full of one-of-a-kind, unique food items created by Chef Irvine himself and is like nothing you can get now on the strip. Open for lunch and dinner.
Check In Policy
• At least one guest must be 21 years old or older to check- in to this hotel.
Casino The New Tropicana Las Vegas casino, provides 50,000 square feet of gaming excitement. Offerings include a wide variety of slots, video poker, table games, high limit games, race and sports betting and more. Hours: 24 hours a day.
• Features more than 800 slots total and approximately 150 of the hottest new slots just added.
• A rich variety of table games including Craps, Blackjack, Roulette, Mini Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker and Ultimate Texas Hold'em. Named Best Roulette by Las Vegas locals.
• The high limit area offers Blackjack and Midi Baccarat at all times, and many of the most popular games are available upon request. The high limit room also features three 42-inch LCD TVs in a comfortable setting with couch and table seating and a private restroom.
Race and Sports Book The state-of-the-art race and sports book operated by CG Technology features some of the most technologically advanced wagering on the Las Vegas Strip. In-Running wagering is offered throughout Tropicana Las Vegas and allows guests to place wagers not only in the race and sports book, but in the bars, lounges and casino as well.
• The Trop Plus Players Club allows members to earn bigger, better rewards faster than ever before. From casino rewards such as Free Slot Play and Comp Dollars to resort benefits including complimentary upgrades and an assortment of discounts.
Locals Rewards Program:
• The Trop Plus Locals Players Club seeks to bring back the days when Las Vegas casinos genuinely cared about their local players. It offers exclusive locals-only deals every-where on property and features a dedicated locals-only parking lot in front of a new locals entrance on Tropicana Avenue.
Spa & Wellness Glow, a Mandara Spa For an indulgent experience that blends beauty with sun, beach and play, visit Glow, a Mandara Spa. Offering more than 50 of the best body, skin, hair and nail care treatments for women and men, this re-energizing haven features nine tranquil treatment rooms and a full-service salon designed in sand and wood tones, textured fabrics and stone elements. Located in the Club Tower.
• Hours of Operation:
• Spa open daily from 8:00am-7:00pm Salon open daily from 8:00am-7:00pm
Fitness Center Located inside of Glow® a Mandara Spa, the luxurious fitness center overlooks The New Tropicana Las Vegas pool and allows fitness enthusiasts to work out from dawn to dusk. This state-of-the-art facility features Technogym® cardio, strength, weight and free weight equipment. Cardio equipment is enhanced by integrated personal TV screens and iPod docking stations. The fitness center is complimentary to resort guests. Non-hotel guests and locals may enjoy it for a fee daily, three days, or five days.
Hours of Operation:
• Daily 6:00am-7:00pm
Conference Center The conference center features more than 72,000 square feet of transformed meeting space, complete with ballrooms and up to 27 breakout rooms. The Trinidad Pavilion offers a pillar less exhibition space with ground-level access that is perfect for large general sessions, exhibits and other types of events, while the award-winning pool and gardens and the Tropicana Theater are opulent spaces for upscale events. Other new venues for group functions include the Havana Room an elite space with a magnificent chandelier, custom seating areas, a dark wood dance floor and premium technology and the Tropicana Beach Club, which is ideal for extravagant outdoor events with two spectacular pools surrounded by waterfalls, palm trees and cabanas.
The Trinidad Pavilion has expanded by another 26,000 square feet and will offer up to 11 additional breakout rooms. The Trinidad Pavilion as a whole will provide nearly 55,000 square feet of meeting space that will be able to entirely self-contain large groups with convenient access to the Club Tower sleeping rooms and suites.
Resort Fee & Inclusions The resort charges a resort fee per room, per day, plus tax. This resort fee is payable by the guests at hotel.
Resort Fee inclusions:
• In room high speed wireless internet, limit of three devices per room
• Daily fitness center access (in the Glow Spa by Mandara)
• Two complimentary bottles of water in room per stay
• Happy Hour Drink Specials -2-for-1 tickets to Laugh Factory (excludes Friday-Saturday)
• Incoming/outgoing faxes, photocopies and printing of boarding passes Resort fee cost and inclusions are subject to change.
Men of the Strip Tropicana Las Vegas antes up with the announcement of Las Vegas" hottest show, Men of the Strip. The multi-faceted all-male cabaret show will heat up the Havana Room inside the Tropicana Las Vegas with a new take on the "male revue."
Featuring original choreography, music, one-of-a-kind personalities and explosive energy on stage, fans from all over the world will be flocking to Tropicana Las Vegas to get a taste of Las Vegas' newest and most risque male revue yet. From a hunky cast of talented singers to dancers, strip-trainers and more, this male revue is designed to fulfill every fantasy and sure to arouse and entertain in a truly one-of-a-kind Las Vegas experience.
Imaginarium Award winning grand illusionist David Goldrake has announced a Las Vegas residency at Tropicana Las Vegas. The magician, known as 'The International Man of Mystery' will soon defy the laws of time and physics in front of spectators' very eyes with David Goldrake 'Imaginarium' inside Tropicana Theater.
Goldrake is the perfect addition to our all-new entertainment line-up," said Aaron Rosenthal, VP and General Manager for Tropicana Las Vegas. "Goldrake has performed his grand illusion spectacles to standing ovations in over 20 countries and with his artistic versatility, this show will truly wow the audience night after night offering a new dimension to entertainment on the Las Vegas Strip."
Summer Cookout featuring Robert Irvine & Friends Tropicana Las Vegas is gearing up for the summer season to host the 'Summer Cookout featuring Robert Irvine & Friends' on Friday, June 16. The iconic property will team up with three square food Bank and kick-off the 11th annual Las Vegas Restaurant Week affair a celebration of dining out for a cause, with a summer camp inspired event set to debut poolside at Tropicana Las Vegas.
"They are excited to partner with Three Square Food Bank for this very special dine-around event, and cant think of a better way to kick-off Las Vegas Restaurant Week," said Aaron Rosenthal, general manager of Tropicana Las Vegas. "With school out for the summer, adults should have fun too, and with the Summer Cookout, its the perfect way for locals and tourists to let loose and enjoy chef prepared, camp-inspired bites and cocktails for a great cause."
In celebration of the warmer weather, locals and tourists alike are invited to spend an evening poolside at Tropicana Las Vegas and join Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine as he hosts the special Summer Cookout event. Guests will be able to indulge in summertime favorite dishes, from barbecue to fresh salads, as well as refreshing cocktails offered from restaurants both on and off the Las Vegas Strip including a sneak peek at the all new Robert Irvine's Public House at Tropicana Las Vegas set to debut this summer.
To compliment the food and beverage offerings, guests are also invited to put Chef Irvine to the test with a selection of fun and games such as ping pong, tug of war, and much more for the ultimate adult style summer camp. In addition, guests can also participate in the event's silent auction.
"After learning more about Three Square Food Bank during my last visit to Las Vegas, I was very impressed by how Three Square sources food, raises funds and relies on volunteers to provide wholesome food directly to hungry people in hundreds of neighborhoods, here locally," said Chef Irvine.
Proceeds from the evening will benefit Three Square Food Bank in its fight to end hunger in Southern Nevada. Now in its 11th installment, Las Vegas Restaurant Week gives restaurants in the local community the opportunity to give back through the culinary arts. Since 2007, more than 2.5 million meals have been provided for those in need through Restaurant Week.
Laugh Factory Las Vegas For a supreme comedy experience, visit Laugh Factory Las Vegas. Recognized by USA Today as The No.1 Comedy Club in the Country, the world-famous Laugh Factory brings its amazing brand of comedy to Tropicana Las Vegas, featuring comedy's top stars and today's brightest emerging talent shining together on its legendary stage. Show Times: Daily at 8:30pm and 10:30pm.
• Complimentary valet parking is provided at the front entrance of Tropicana Las Vegas.