Distance from Hotel to Airport, 3 miles (5 kms).
The Signature is your gateway to the best of Las Vegas. Three all-suite towers adjacent to MGM Grand set new standards in personalized service and amenities in a non-smoking, non-gaming environment. Directly connected to the energy and excitement of Las Vegas at MGM Grand as well as the serene luxury of The Signature, you get the best of both worlds.
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Concierge (3)
- Conference Room
- Fitness Center (2)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Jacuzzis (outdoor) (3)
- Multilingual Staff
- Physically Challenged Accommodations
- Physically Challenged Facilities
- Pool (outdoor) (3)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill ($)
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
Internet Access wired and wireless Miscellaneous Amenities Private Gated entrance Pre-Arrival Services Limo Service Parking Facility Parking is valet only valet service in each tower ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children, regardless of age, are subject to additional persons charge per night.
• Signature Deluxe Suite - 4 guests.
• Signature One Bedroom Balcony Suite - 4 guests.
Signature Deluxe Suite, Step into your 550 square foot Signature Deluxe Suite and slide into your deluxe king-size bed with comfortable linens. This suite features a whirlpool spa tub and separate shower in the oversized marble/granite bathroom with dual sink vanities, 300-thread-count cotton sheets and upscale linens, separate sitting area with entertainment center and high-definition flat -screen television, kitchenette, in-suite coffee/tea makers, CD/DVD players and iHome clock radio and wireless internet.
Signature One Bedroom Balcony Suite, With 950 square feet of living space, a spacious living room with entertainment centre and designer amenities, you will feel pampered from the moment you walk into this luxurious suite. Suite features master bedroom with deluxe king bed, 300 -thread-count cotton sheets and upscale linens, 2 luxurious bathrooms, whirlpool spa tub and separate shower, full kitchen with appliances, in-suite coffee/tea makers, CD/DVD players and iHome clock radio, wireless internet and Balconies with a view.
Physically Challenged Rooms:
• In the Deluxe Suite (Tower 1), Deluxe Suite (Tower 2) and Deluxe Suite (Tower 3) categories, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible
All accommodations include: balcony, shower, coffee/tea maker, sprinkler system, data ports, telephone, hairdryer, television, heating, internet access, iron, ironing board, maid service, microwave, radio, refrigerator, CD/DVD player, rollaway bed (on request): ($), Jacuzzi, room service (24-hour): ($), air conditioning, safety deposit box, alarm clock and smoke detector.
Kitchen (full) In One-Bedroom Suites
Kitchenette in Junior Suites
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Starbucks Coffee, Enjoy the relaxing lounge area where you can linger while you sip your favorite espresso, latte or tea. Delicious pastries and snacks are also available to pair with your handcrafted beverage.
Delghts, a gourmet delicatessen, features breakfast and lunch favorites with a twist. Perfect for grabbing a bite on your way to your meeting, or enjoying a sit-down breakfast or lunch on the patio.
The Lounge, is an intimate gathering place to recount the day's events over specialty cocktails or a refreshing glass of wine. Enjoy daily specials like Whiskey Wednesdays, where you can sample and learn the virtues of the fine whiskeys.
• Additional restaurants located in MGM Grand Additional lounges located in MGM Grand
Resort Fee & Inclusions For the convenience of the guests, a resort fee, per room, per day will be charged to the guests folio. The
• resort fee is mandatory and responsible for by guests directly. The resort fee includes:
• High speed internet access (in-suite and public areas) -2 bottles of water in the room per day
• All local and 800 calls
• The Signature Fitness Center access
• In-room private label coffee
• Daily newspaper
KA by Cirque du Soleil at MGM Grand
• At MGM Grand, you'll find some of the best entertainment Las Vegas has to offer
• KA, the unprecedented, gravity-defying production by Cirque du Soleil takes adventure to an all new level.
• World-renowned magician David Copperfield appears regularly at Hollywood Theatre
• Catch the hottest names in standup along with appearances by Brad Garrett at Brad Garrett's Comedy Club
• When you need to power up for the next phase of the party, escape to the private, heated pools of The Signature.
• You'll find one at each tower, complete with cabanas and poolside cocktail service.
• Customize your poolside experience with available packages for an extra fee.
• Enhancements include cushioned lounge chairs, snack baskets, daybeds and bungalows with flat-screen televisions.
• As a guest of The Signature, luxurious spa treatments are at your fingertips.
• Simply call to reserve your own in-suite indulgence.
• Or, for an intriguing indulgence package, escape to the Grand Spa at MGM Grand.
• And the perfect way to crown your spa day??
• An appointment at the renowned Cristophe Salon at MGM Grand.
Check in Procedure
• Guests must be 21 years old to check into hotel