Distance from Hotel to Town, 5 miles (8 kms). Distance from Hotel to Airport, 5 miles (8 kms).
Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino offers guests a unique all-suite hotel experience. Complete with 2,563 all suite hotel rooms, the property overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip, and sits one block west of the famed boulevard. The resort features a variety of entertainment options including headliners Penn & Teller, the world famous Chippendales. Rio is home to a diverse array of dining and nightlife experiences including, the famous Voodoo Steakhouse and Rooftop Nightclub, Martorano's, and Crown Theater. Rio also offers the Rio Secco Golf Club. Rio Secco Golf Club is an 18-hole championship course and home to the Butch Harmon School of Golf. In addition to its 120,000-square-foot casino, the Rio All-Suite Hotel offers several nightclubs and live performances from Chippendales dancers and Penn & Teller. Dining options include a seafood buffet, a Japanese restaurant and sushi bar, a wine cellar and tasting room, a New England-style seafood restaurant, an Irish pub, an American grill, a South American cafe, an Indian restaurant, and 24-hour room service. The seasonal outdoor pool complex has four pools (including one for children), a sandy beach, five spa tubs, two pool bars, and rental cabanas. The health spa (surcharge) offers treatment rooms, saunas, steam rooms, spa tubs, and a pool-view fitness center. Designed to resemble a Rio de Janeiro neighborhood, the 60,000 square foot Masquerade Village Shops feature such items as artwork, flowers, jewelry, sports memorabilia, resort wear, children's clothing and toys, and souvenirs. A business center provides cell phone and laptop rentals, high-speed internet access, printing, faxing, copying, and other services (surcharges). Wireless internet access (surcharge) is available in the hotel's 163,000 square feet of meeting and event space.
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- ATM Banking
- Ballroom ($)
- Banquet Room ($)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Center
- Business Services ($)
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Casino ($)
- Cell Phone Rentals ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Computer Rentals ($)
- Conference Room ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Event Catering ($)
- Exhibit Space
- Express Check-In/Out
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless) ($)
- Internet Service
- Laundry Service ($)
- Limousine Services ($)
- Meeting Room ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking (garage) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Physically Challenged Accommodations
- Physically Challenged Facilities
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (outdoor, heated, seasonal)
- Pool Table
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Rooms (2526) ($)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Security Guard
- Spa ($)
- Steam Room
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Technology Helpdesk
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Wedding Services ($)
($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• There is a fee for any additional person in the room, regardless of age.
• Deluxe Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Deluxe Room, Featuring Las Vegas views from floor to ceiling windows, these suites range from 600 to 630 square feet. Kick back with a treat from the minibar in the sitting area with couch, armchair, and coffee table. Or set up your laptop at the desk and take advantage of high-speed wired internet access, available for a surcharge; you can stow the laptop in the safe when you're out. Unwind with the 32 inch television with video games, pay movies, and internet access via wireless keyboard (surcharges apply). The marble bathroom has a shower and tub combination, as well as a vanity in a separate dressing area. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
All accommodations include: ironing board, iron, air conditioning, mini-bar, alarm clock, radio, bath amenities, refrigerator, bathtub/shower combination, rollaway bed (on request): ($), blackout drapes, room service (24-hour): ($), crib (on request): ($), safe (laptop compatible), data ports, smoke detector, desk, sprinkler system, hairdryer, telephone, heating, television (cable, satellite), in room movies: ($), video games, internet access (high speed): ($), voicemail, internet access (via television), wake-up calls and key (electronic).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Sports Deli, Located in race and sports book. Serving pub-style fare. Open for lunch and dinner.
Carnival World Buffet, Open for daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets, Saturday and Sunday champagne brunch.
Village Seafood Buffet, Fresh seafood flown in daily from around the world. Customizable sushi prepared in front of guest. Sommeliers available to help with wine and food parings. Open daily from mid-afternoon to late night.
Starbucks, Two locations are open from early morning to late night.
Voodoo Steak & Lounge, Panoramic views from the 50th and 51st floors of Masquerade Tower. American fare with French Creole influences. Open for dinner only. Bar service until late night.
All-american Bar & Grille, Contemporary restaurant with fireplaces, dining room flanked by waterfalls, and sports bar with plasma televisions. In-house, day-aged steaks, Angus-beef burgers, seafood, salads, and sandwiches. Open for lunch, dinner, and late-night dining.
Buzio's Seafood, Pool-view restaurant and oyster bar with open kitchen. Traditional New England fare. Open for dinner only.
Cafe Martarano Las Vegas, Serves South Philadelphia style Italian-American cuisine, including homemade meatballs and cheesesteak. Open for dinner from late afternoon to late night.
Gaylord Of India, Outpost of renowned San Francisco restaurant serving Northern Indian cuisine. Decor includes jewel-tone fabrics and Indian artifacts. Open for nightly dinner and brunch buffet FridaySunday.
K J Kitchen, Signature fresh selection of seafood prepared by a team of chefs trained in the tradition of authentic Chinese cuisine. The new eatery will debut the first KJ Restaurant dim sum menu, available during lunch, which will bring a special element of the Chinese culture to casino guests.
Mah Jong Noodle Bar, Fast Asian fare for lunch and dinner.
Sao Paulo Cafe, International dishes, American fare, and a Chinese menu.
Wine Cellar & Tasting Room, Wine bar and retail shop with rustic decor. Some 50,000 bottles in stock, about 100 wines by the glass, chocolate tasting, and wine-pairing with menu of spreads, cheeses, and breads. Open from mid afternoon to late night.
Check in Policy
• Guests will be required to provide hotel with a valid credit card or cash deposit per each day of guests stay
• Cash deposit will only activate in room movies and phone
• This property allows pets in specific rooms only.
• Pet policy is dogs only
• Maximum number of pets per room is 2
• Pet maximum weight is 50 pounds
Baggage Handling Fees
• There is a baggage handling fee charged for groups, per person that will be collected at the hotel.
Show in the Sky
• Six times a day (beginning at 7:00pm), Brazilian Carnival floats suspended from ceiling tracks swing through the two-story Masquerade Village shopping/dining mall and above the casino. The Show in the Sky features performers dancing in the floats and tossing bead necklaces to spectators below. For a surcharge, guests can ride in the float parade.
• Show in the Sky will be closing after the 11:00pm performance on Saturday, 03/30/13
• For guests who have purchased tickets for float rides after 03/30/13, guests are able to exchange or refund the tickets at the original point of purchase on property.
Check in Procedures
• A credit card is required for incidentals at check in.
Resort Fees and Inclusions The hotel charges a resort fee charge. This will be paid by guest directly at hotel. The resort fee includes the following:
• Fitness center admission for 2 (two) per day
• Daily in room internet access for 1 (one) device
• All local calls
• The 120,000-square-foot casino includes 1,200 slot and video poker machines, 80 table games, a poker room, and a race and sports book.
• Renowned for their quirky comedy and cerebral humor, Penn & Teller entertain nightly at 9:00pm (except Thursday and Friday) in the 1,500 seat Penn & Teller Theater.
• The all-male revue Chippendales appears in the 300 seat Chippendale Theater nightly, followed by music in the theater's Flirt Lounge.
• Voodoo Cafe and Lounge provides drinking, dancing, and two outdoor patios with views of the Strip from 300 feet up.
• The I-Bar nightclub has 360-degree plasma screens pulsing to music.
• Surcharges may apply and are subject to change without prior notification.
• Open seasonally, a pool complex houses four pools: a children's pool with water falls and a sand beach, a clam-shaped pool with waterfall, a fish-shaped pool; and a lagoon-style pool. Within the complex are five spa tubs, two pool bars, and a snack bar. Rental cabanas have TVs, phones, ceiling fans, refrigerators, and padded lounges.
• An on-site health spa (surcharge) provides men's and women's saunas, steam rooms, spa tubs, and a pool-view fitness center with free weights and cardio and strength-training machines.
• Hotel guests receive preferred tee times at Harrah's Rio Secco Golf Club, 14 miles away. Set among the foothills of the Black Mountains, the club has an 18-hole championship course and the Butch Harmon Golf School.
• Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 23 miles away, provides rock climbing, biking and hiking trails, and scenic drives.
• The Lake Mead National Recreational Area, 33 miles away, offers fishing, boating, swimming, and hiking.
• Mount Charleston, 39 miles away, has biking and hiking trails, horseback riding, skiing, and snowboarding.
• The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel, fees may apply.
• -Golfing nearby -Golf, driving range nearby -Helicopter/airplane tours nearby -Swimming on site
• One guest per room must be at least 21 years of age to check into hotel
• Photo identification will be required upon check-in