Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 3 miles (5 kms).
The Four Queens Hotel & Casino is located on Fremont Street in the heart of the Fremont Street Experience pedestrian mall. The hotel offers 690 guest rooms and suites which included beautiful furniture, comfortable mattresses and bedding, plus 32-inch flat-panel televisions. The Four Queens is home to three restaurants, including the highly- acclaimed Hugo's Cellar. The Royal Players Club offers its members cash back and comps. Membership is free, and members are eligible for special offers based on play. The Four Queens Hotel & Casino slot and video poker machines are 100 percent ticket-in/ticket out.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Banquet Room
- Bars (2)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk
- Coffee Shop
- Currency Exchange
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (wireless) ($)
- Laundry Service
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Restaurants (3)
- Rooms (690)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (front desk)
- Security (24-hour)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Standard Room - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Standard, (STD) Enjoy the comforts of the North Tower Standard rooms, available with a choice of one king bed or two double beds in approximately 290 square feet. The upgraded linens promise a relaxing and comfortable night's sleep. Room amenities include a 32" HD flat screen TV, coffee maker with complimentary coffee, hair dryer, iron with ironing board, and an in-room safe. Rooms on the higher floors have amazing views of the Las Vegas city lights and scenic mountain ranges. Relax in your room with a complimentary cup of coffee by day and experience the casino action each night.
All accommodations include: iron, trouser press, ironing board, wake-up calls, maid service, movies (in accommodation), non-smoking accommodations, radio, air conditioning, refrigerator: ($), alarm clock, rollaway bed: ($), bathtub, room service (limited), blackout drapes, safe deposit box, coffee/tea maker, shower, crib: ($), smoke detector, hairdryer, sprinkler system, heating (central), telephone, housekeeping, television (remote controlled), internet access (wireless) and voicemail.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
King's Bar & Palace Bar, located in the Casino.
Patio Bar, is a 43-foot long bar with a 62 seat indoor and outdoor patio that wraps around the corner of the property next to the Fremont Street Experience concert stage. Enjoy watching large screen TVs located around the bar and patio and ordering your favorite cocktail or specialty drink. The Patio Bar is equipped with a misting system when it's warm and a heating system when it's cold for your comfort.
Fast Food Court, many famous fast food chain restaurants available (for sandwiches, pizza, ice cream, etc).
Canyon Club, features nightly entertainment: Tuesday through Saturday See Details at Ticket Booth front lobby.
Chicago Brewing Company, Micro brewery with Chicago style pizza, salads and sandwiches.
Hugo's Cellar(*), Gourmet Restaurant
General Opening Hours: Open 5:00pm until 11:00pm.
• General Opening Days: Open daily.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Magnolia's Veranda, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
General Opening Hours: Open 24 hours.
• General Opening Days: Open daily.
• Guests must present cash or a credit card at check-in for incidentals and telephone charges.
• No Saturday arrivals allowed.
• Guests must be 21 years old to check into hotel
• Guests must have valid photo ID to check into hotel
• Maximum length of stay is 14 days
Entertainment information Four Queens Hotel/Casino & the Canyon Club Presents:
Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show:
• When Hammer hits the stage you know you're in for a ride.
• He is a master of cutting wit and non-stop improvisation, every show an original. Hammer's rapid-fire performance includes an awesome display of mind reading, the swallowing of double-edged razor blades, gags, pranks and general mayhem. Beware! Every show is loaded with 100% audience participation. Nobody is safe.
• Guests can now enjoy the roof top swimming pool and outdoor deck at the sister property Binion's Gambling Hall & Hotel
• Binion's Gambling Hall & Hotel is located directly across the Fremont Street Mall
• Confirm pool hours with front desk
• Four Queens Hotel & Casino guests will only need to show the room key