Based on both turn-of-the-century and modern motifs of the renowned "City of Lights", the hotel features a broad selection of French-inspired delights. The resort's signature attraction is its 50-story replica of the Eiffel Tower, where visitors can dine in the gourmet restaurant on the mezzanine level or travel up the elevator to the top floor and enjoy the view of the Las Vegas Valley. Paris-Las Vegas is conveniently located in the heart of the famous Las Vegas Strip.
- Bars/Lounges ($)
- Business Center
- Entertainment ($)
- Golf ($)
- Spa ($)
Pools (heated) Pool is open all year round. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in/check-out policy: Express Check-in
• Express Check-in was developed to try and alleviate the customers waiting in line and to try and accommodate the guest by giving them the type of room the guest requests.
• Guests can call 1-888-Bonjour(selecting option #6) within same day of their arrival, at least 2 hours in advance in order to guarantee room request. Guests can call as early as 6:00am but the hotel needs at least 2 hours notice in order to process the check in.
• The ambassador check in window does not open up until 11:00am.
• The hotel takes calls and provides this service 24 hours a day.
• There is a fee for any additional person in the room, regardless of age.
• Luxury Room King - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Luxury Room 2 Queen Beds - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Red Room Luxury - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Luxury Room King, Custom European furniture, rich fabrics, and warm decorations give these rooms a distinctive French feel. The immaculate, marble bathroom features both a bathtub and a stand-alone shower. Bedding: 1 king bed.
Luxury Room 2 Queen Beds, Features custom European furniture, rich fabrics, and warm decorations giving these rooms a distinctive French feel. Rooms have speakerphone, voice mail, video-on-demand. Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Red Room Luxury, Timeless sensuality meets modern sophistication in the new Red Rooms. Contemporary, fun design gives way to clean, classic bathroom layouts. Located on the highest floors of the hotel tower, the Red Rooms bring Paris to life with chic color palettes and signature sofas shaped like plump, puckered lips. The hotel adds thoughtful modern technology like 42 inch plasma-screen HD televisions and iHome units that combine iPod dock, alarm clock, radio and stereo sound.
All accommodations include: iron, safe (in accommodation), hairdryer, voicemail, ironing board, , crib (on request): ($), internet access (high speed), rollaway bed (on request): ($), data port and telephone (two-line, speaker phone).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Jj's Boulangerie, Follow your nose to this aromatic bakery that produces baguettes (and other baked goods) for each of the restaurants at Paris Las Vegas. Freshly made sandwiches, soups, and salads are served along side an array of straight-from-the-oven pastries and baked goods.
Gustav's Casino Bar, Take in the expansive view of the casino floor, or partake in one of the many built-in video gaming machines, at this stocked bar in the center of the action. Located at the southeastern leg of the Eiffel Tower.
Le Central, This elegant lobby bar serves a wide selection of beverages with an elevated view of the Paris casino floor.
Du Parc, Hearty sandwiches and healthy salads are in abundance at this poolside bistro. Set in a manicured French garden beside the rooftop pool, Du Parc caters to swimmers, sunbathers, and anyone hungry for quick a snack.
Dress Code: Beach Attire, Casual.
Le Creperie, Have a quintessential French delicacy prepared before your eyes at this traditional walk-up bistro. Delicious fillings, both for dinner and dessert, are available for your personal combination.
Mon Ami Gabi, Charming French bistro that offers al fresco dining on the strip serving deliciously simple French dishes and an extensive, international wine selection. Open for lunch and dinner.
Le Village Buffet, Departure from the traditional Las Vegas-style buffet, this extraordinary dining experience takes buffet dining to a higher echelon by featuring live-action stations, the freshest ingredients, and food cooked to order in a remarkable French village setting. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Le Cafe Ile St. Louis, There's a culinary cultural exchange happening 24 hours a day at this charming sidewalk cafe that serves up classic French and American dishes.
Cuisine: American, French.
Le Burger Brasserie Sports Grille, Experience the French interpretation of the American classic, at Le Burger Brasserie, guests may choose from a truly gourmet burger menu which includes: "Le Boeuf" (The Beef), "Le Poulet" (The Chicken), "Le Salmon" (The salmon), "L'Agneau" (The Lamb) and "Le Legumes" (The Veggie). Sit back and let the creative culinary team build your burger with ingredients inspired from around the globe. In addition, Le Burger Brasserie offers an assortment of fresh baked buns, zesty Ranch fries, 15 specialty beers, a specialty cocktail menu and an outstanding dessert menu sure to satisfy your taste buds. The restaurant is open Sunday- Thursday, 11:00am-11:00pm and Friday-Saturday, 11:00am- 1:00am. The restaurant is open to customers of all ages.
Le Cabaret, Charming, open lounge designed to create the feeling of sitting outside in a garden area. Live entertainment entices the guests to sit at bistro tables and enjoy their drinks under trees laced with twinkling lights.
Napoleon's Lounge, Melodic live jazz fills the air, as the sounds of clinking champagne glasses punctuate your stay at Napoleon's Lounge, Las Vegas' premiere Champagne Bar. In addition to a full-service bar, there are more than 100 carefully selected varieties of champagne ready to be sampled. Guests visiting or staying at Paris Las Vegas will also find The Empire Comedy, located in Napoleon's Lounge, which is the premier place for "laughs" on the Strip.
Risque De Paris, Nightlife becomes Night culture at the super chic Risque at Paris Las Vegas. A convergence of elegance and energy, this ultra lounge serves a myriad of appetites.
Ah Sin, World-renowned chefs prepare a diverse collection from the best flavors and cooking techniques of the Pacific Rim. The distinctive decor includes dining stations with sumptuous delicacies. This Pan Asian Parisian dining adventure is made more spectacular by its open-air, indoor, outdoor location directly on the Las Vegas Strip. Open for dinner.
Eiffel Tower Restaurant, High atop the illustrious Strip, crafted inside the replica landmark, serving highly acclaimed Classical French cuisine. The restaurant itself is a feast for the eyes-sitting more than 100 feet above Las Vegas Boulevard, the Eiffel Tower Restaurant provides one of the most vibrant views in all of Nevada. Open for light lunch and dinner.
Le Provencal, Enjoy regional French Cuisine in a lively, Old European village setting when you dine at Le Provencal.
General Opening Hours: 11:30am-10:30pm
Les Artistes Steakhouse, Some come for the menu, others choose this steakhouse for its architecture and Impressionist art. Multi-level, opulent surrounding. Open for dinner.
Le Bar Du Sport, Located beside the Race & Sports Book, Le Bar du Sport has a plethora of television sets so the guests may view their favorite sports as they sip their special drinks.
• Guests will be required to provide hotel with a valid credit card or cash deposit in the amount of $100.00 per each day of guests stay if paying via credit card, or $200.00 for the entire stay if paying via cash (cash deposit will only activate in room movies and phone).
• One guest per room must be at least 21 years of age to check-in.
• Photo identification will be required at check-in.
Baggage Handling Fees
• There is a baggage handling fee charged for groups, per person that will be collected at the hotel.
Chateau Nightclub at Paris
• Open from 10:30pm to 4:00am on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
• New Industry Party on the Rooftop of Chateau under the Eiffel Tower!
• The new resident DJ will be spinning every Wednesday on the Roof!
• The Chateau Beer Garden will also no longer be open during the day and will only be available during club operating hours Wednesday through Saturday.
• The Nightclub and Beer Garden will be completely closed on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
Resort Fees and Inclusions The hotel charges a resort fee charge. This will be paid by guest directly at hotel. The resort fee includes the following:
• Fitness center admission for 2 (two) per day
• Daily in room internet access for 1 (one) device
• All local calls
• Properties allow guide animals/seeing eye dogs. The hotel reserves the right to ask the nature of the disability upon check-in. No other pets are allowed in the hotel.