Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 3 miles (5 kms).
Beauty and grace embrace you at the Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, an all-suite masterpiece of astounding architecture and impeccable service. Located at the epicenter of the Las Vegas Strip and connected to the Venetian Resort & Casino, this resort captures the romance and opulence of Venice, Italy. The Grand Canal Shoppes feature collectibles and original art. The renowned Canyon Ranch Spa Club is where a full-service salon, fitness center, rock-climbing wall, and a wide range of soothing treatment packages await.
- Bar ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Cabanas (poolside) ($)
- Casino ($)
- Fitness Center ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Pools (5)
- Shopping Facilities
- Spa ($)
- Valet Service ($)
- Wedding Services ($)
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
2016 Bella View Suite Two Queen Beds - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Prestige Bella Suite Two Queen Beds - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Prestige Luxury Suite One King Bed - 2 adults.
• Palazzo Luxury Suite One King Bed - 2 adults.
• Luxury View Suite One King Bed - 2 adults.
Palazzo Luxury Suite, A masterpiece of exquisite luxury! Embrace the beauty and grace of this suite at The Palazzo featuring a Roman tub, a plush king-sized bed with Egyptian cotton sheets, a sunken living area complete with HD TVs and fine furnishings. You are living the good life! 720 square feet, Standard Luxury Suite
Palazzo Vista Luxury Suite, 720 square feet, Standard Luxury Suite with guaranteed view. View guaranteed, but type of view is on a request basis only.
• A masterpiece of exquisite luxury! Embrace the beauty and grace of this suite at The Palazzo featuring a Roman tub, a plush king-sized bed with Egyptian cotton sheets, a sunken living area complete with HD TVs and fine furnishings. You are living the good life! Bedding: 1 king bed.
Palazzo Bella Suite, With two queen-size beds and a larger floor space, the Bella Suite takes the Luxury up a notch.
• Relax in the sunken living room with full-sized couch, oversized coffee table and an ottoman or get a few things done in the private work area. 740 square feet, Larger sleeping area to accommodate 2 queen beds.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Palazzo Vista Bella Suite, 740 square feet, Bella Suite with guaranteed view. View guaranteed, but type of view is on a request basis only.
• With two queen-size beds and a larger floor space, the Bella Suite takes the Luxury up a notch. Relax in the sunken living room with full-sized couch, oversized coffee table and an ottoman or get a few things done in the private work area.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Palazzo Fortuna Suite, An Italian marble foyer, sitting area, and 943 square feet of bliss make the Fortuna Suite an extravagant hideaway for the perfect stay. Complete with a sitting area, spacious walk-in closet, and unparalleled views of the Strip or The Palazzo pool. This suite has a larger bedroom and sitting area. Near elevators. Walk-in Closet. Plush Palazzo Robes for your Comfort.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Palazzo Siena Suite, A semi-formal dining area and plush robes are just the beginning of the Siena Suite and your ideal home away from home. Enter the 1,283-square-foot suite through a marble foyer, relax in the separate living room, and dream in the bed chamber with plush king-sized pillow- top bed. This suite has a separate living room, dining table, and bar with stools. All-Italian Marble Foyer. Powder Room off Entryway. Double head showers.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Palazzo Siena Vista Suite, 1,283 square feet, Siena Suite with guaranteed view. View guaranteed, but type of view is on a request basis only.
• A semi-formal dining area and plush robes are just the beginning of the Siena Suite and your ideal home away from home. Enter the 1,283-square-foot suite through a marble foyer, relax in the separate living room, and dream in the bed chamber with plush king-sized pillow-top bed.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Palazzo Lago Suite, The Lago offers 1,943-square feet of indulgence of both space and comfort for the discerning traveler. Available Upon Request: Separate bedroom, dining area, Jacuzzi tub with a separate glass-enclosed shower, and either a piano, pool table, or massage table in suite.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Prestige Bella Suite, Prestige at The Palazzo, a level above the rest. 740 square feet, Similar to Palazzo Bella Suite. The special treatment begins the moment you arrive. Private check-in, upgraded linens, a relaxing bath menu is available with five relaxing selections and Prestige lounge access with complimentary DVD library, deluxe continental breakfast, hot and cold hors doeuvres, and a complimentary cocktail reception.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Prestige Luxury, 720 square feet, Similar to Palazzo Luxury Suite. Private check-in, up-graded linens, a relaxing bath menu is available with five relaxing selections and Prestige lounge access with complimentary DVD library, deluxe continental breakfast, hot and cold hors doeuvres, and a complimentary cocktail reception.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Prestige Fortuna Suite, Prestige at The Palazzo, a level above the rest. 940 square feet, Similar to Palazzo Fortuna Suite. The special treatment begins the moment you arrive. Private check-in, upgraded linens, a relaxing bath menu is available with five relaxing selections and Prestige lounge access with complimentary DVD library, deluxe continental breakfast, hot and cold hors doeuvres, and a complimentary cocktail reception.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Prestige Siena Suite, Prestige at The Palazzo, a level above the rest. 1,280 square feet, Similar to Palazzo Siena Suite.
• The special treatment begins the moment you arrive. Private check-in, upgraded linens, a relaxing bath menu is available with five relaxing selections and Prestige lounge access with complimentary DVD library, deluxe continental breakfast, hot and cold hors doeuvres, and a complimentary cocktail reception.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
All accommodations include: internet access (high speed), modem line, telephones, rollaway bed (on request): ($), safe (in accommodation) and refreshment center.
Television 1-17" LCD television in bathroom
Television (flat Screen): (2) two 32" flat screen televisions
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Carlo's Bakery, Opened in 1910, Carlos Bakery is renowned for its delicious creations, hardworking staff, and family atmosphere. Carlos has spearheaded the recent custom cake craze and has garnered attention from a variety of media outlets including Brides, The Rachael Ray Show, Huffington Post and Good Morning America. Most recently, Carlos has been showcased as the setting for TLCs hit shows Cake Boss and Next Great Baker.
Tintoretto Restaurant & Bakery, Relax in an intimate cafe while you sip delicious Italian espresso or cappuccino. Top it off with a selection of scrumptious biscotti. When you leave, take a little of Venice home with you. You can- thanks to Tintoretto's small mercato.
• Select from fine wines, taste-tempting jellies and jams- even the finest virgin olive oils and pastas.
Lagasse's Stadium, combines Emeril Lagasse's signature cuisine and kicked-up game day eats with more than 100 HD TVs including a 9 foot x 16 foot main TV, luxury boxes, plush stadium-style seating, billiard tables, and an outdoor patio just steps from the Strip. Now, you'll never have to choose between great food and the big game.
Public House, It wouldn't be inappropriate if Public House had pearly gates as you enter. After all, it is a beer lovers paradise.
• Located on Restaurant Row at The Venetian, this bar and restaurant boasts fine brews, wine and spirits paired with a sumptuous menu of all your pub favorites made with gourmet flair. Public House takes its beer seriously, with the finest collection in Las Vegas. Home to Nevada's first certified beer cicerone the equivalent of a wine sommelier Public House goes the extra mile to ensure you'll enjoy each beer, from foamy head to bubbly bottom. Whether its a rare cask beer, a bold Belgian, or palate-pleasing pilsner, you'll be in beer heaven.
Rockhouse, offers drinking games in the daytime and DJs at night, with a sexy bar staff that keeps the party going all the time. Plus, with 83 flat-panel televisions lining every wall of the interior, there is not a bad view in the house to watch sporting events. The two-room venue features three bars, cocktail and high-top tables, and plenty of room for dancing.
Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, Growing up Southern is a privilege. It runs a helluva lot deeper than just where you're born. Its a set of ideals passed down through generations. Sure, its about sweet tea and swimmin holes, front porches and fried chicken, magnolias and Moon Pies. But more importantly, its about being devoted to your roots; having a sense of place, of tradition, of family, hard work and each other. And those, my friends, should be universal ideals. To that end, we proudly present the critically acclaimed Yardbird Southern Table & Bar. A house of worship to farm- fresh ingredients, classic Southern cooking, culture and hospitality. Helmed by award-winning restaurateur John Kunkel, the original location was recognized by the James Beard Foundation as Best New Restaurant and was named among America's Best New Restaurants by Bon Appetit. What we believe is a noble endeavor indeed.
• So stop on by the much anticipated Las Vegas outpost, cop a seat and sample some from-scratch divinity. Were serving up the freshest, most inventive takes on regional Southern fare for supper seven days a week with a foot-stompin, soul-healin brunch on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Well keep a place set for you
Tao Asian Bistro, Since opening in September 2005, this design-driven dining and entertainment complex in The Venetian has proven to be a hot spot like its sister venue in New York City. The multi-faceted and multi-story Asian City houses a restaurant, banquet facilities, lounge, night- club and beach in 60,000 square-feet.
• Corporate Executive Chef Ralph Scamardella showcases a menu incorporating culinary components from China, Japan and Thailand, along with a full sushi bar and perfectly paired cocktails to complement the authentic Asian cuisine.
Db Brasserie, is Chef Daniel Bouluds new contemporary French restaurant at The Venetian Las Vegas, named Best New Fine Dining by Vegas Seven magazine. The menu stays true to Chef Bouluds signature French-American cooking and modern sensibility by offering updated brasserie classics, along with three of Bouluds signature burgers featured at his restaurants New York City. Market-driven dishes, using the seasons best ingredients, are artfully prepared to Bouluds exacting standards by Chef David Middleton. A selection of elegant desserts round out the menu. Located at the beginning of Restaurant Row, just off the Venetian casino floor, db Brasserie is open for lunch and dinner daily and features two private dining rooms for personal and business entertaining.
Cafe Presse, Sip Italys finest Lavazza coffee. Enjoy a crisp salad, fresh sandwich or fruit smoothie, or simply lounge in the contemporary settings of this bustling bistro, conveniently located just across from The Venetian Showroom. Whether you find yourself at The Venetian or The Palazzo, you're always mere steps from Cafe Presse. With another convenient location on the retail level of The Shoppes at The Palazzo, Cafe Presse is the place for a quick drink, a snack on the go, or warm conversation over a steaming cup of Joe.
Canyon Ranch Cafe, No visit to Canyon Ranch SpaClub or Las Vegas is complete without trying the world-famous cuisine of Canyon Ranch.
• Renowned chefs draw on the great culinary cultures of the world to create delicious, satisfying, made- from-scratch meals that you can feel good about enjoying.
Grand Lux Cafe, like its sister restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory, fulfills any hunger. Choose from breakfast items, appetizers, pizza, seafood, steaks, burgers, chicken, specialty items, pasta, salads, sandwiches and over 20 fabulous desserts! The wine list is equally eclectic, including selections from all regions.
Canaletto, A master of the rotisserie and grill, Chef Gianpaolo Putzu recreates the unique flavors of Venice, drawing from his extensive knowledge and repertoire of regional recipes. Complement your meal with a variety of fresh breads baked throughout the day at Il Fornaio's nearby bakery and a bottle of wine from Canaletto's list of distinctive vintages.
Canyon Ranch Grill, Enjoy the innovative, fresh, healthy gourmet cuisine that Canyon Ranch is famous for.
Juicefarm, features delicious, healthy juices, smoothies and Rescue Remedy Kits, designed to amp up for or recover from a night on the Strip. Using only the highest quality organic produce, JuiceFarms custom-built cold press juicer gently applies 15,000 pounds of pressure, avoiding the heating effects of conventional juicers. This keeps the cellular walls intact while retaining the highest amounts of natural enzymes, vitamins and minerals without any additives or pasteurization.
• Guests can choose from a variety of juice blends including Apple Strawberry Coconut, Just Greens and Apple, Watermelon Mint and Citrus Carrot Ginger or add a wellness shot such as Brain Food with E3 Live and apple juice. Three custom Rescue Remedy Kits have been designed specifically for Las Vegas with a combination of juices, shakes, water and wellness shots to help ramp up for a night out on the town and then restore the body. The Party Prep increases stamina and protects the stomach with Just Greens and Apple juice, chlorophyll water, Vanilla Bean Latte, coconut water and Brain Food and Power Thru shots. For the morning after, the Hangover Rescue Kit helps rehydrate and recover with Beets, Carrot & Greens juice, Cinnamon Spice Latte, coconut water and Detox and Defense shots. The Back to Normal Remedy cleanses and brightens skin with Just Greens juice, chlorophyll water, Vanilla Almond Mylk and detox and Glow shots.
Grimaldi's, Pizzeria serves award-winning, hand-tossed, coal-fired brick oven pizzas, calzones, house made salads and desserts.
• With Frank Sinatra crooning in the background, Grimaldi's offers over 100 years of pizza-making traditions and the tantalizing aroma of pizza and calzones baked to perfection in the signature coal burning oven.
• Grimaldi's is an institution it has garnered more awards than any other pizzeria in the country with more celebrity sightings than most 5-star restaurants. Using only the freshest ingredients, "secret recipe" pizza sauce, homemade mozzarella cheese and dough, Grimaldi's serves traditional pizza (as it began in Naples, Italy) in an upscale yet casual, family-oriented pizzeria.
Otto Enoteca Pizzeria, Traditionally the center of Italian social life, the piazza offers guests a gathering place to enjoy la bella vita or the beautiful life. Ideally situated on the Venetians Piazza San Marco, Otto Enoteca Pizzeria is the second addition to the Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich Las Vegas family of restaurants.
Aquaknox, The eagerly anticipated AquaKnox rounds out a cast of impressive restaurants featured on Restaurant Row. This venue features a menu that sets a new standard of culinary excellence, boasting fresh seafood flown in daily from around the world, including stone crab claws and a superb raw bar.
B&b Burger And Beer, at the Venetian Resort & Casino is the ultimate burger lover's destination on the Strip. With a menu ranging from the classic Drive-Thru burger to the whimsical Morning After (topped with a sunny side up egg) to a simple garden salad, B&B Burger satisfies all Vegas diners, carnivores and herbivores alike.
B&b Ristorante, Chef Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich bring their award-winning New York City-based Italian restaurant experience to the other city that never sleeps. B&B Ristorante features the duos acclaimed blend of exquisite Italian food and a casual elegance that captures the soul of an Italian grandmother dancing the tango with pop rock hipsters.
Bouchon, is the vision of world-renowned chef Thomas Keller.
• Located in the Venezia tower, Bouchon brings to Las Vegas the top cuisine and service that have made it a Napa Valley institution. Drawn from Chef Keller's memories of traveling through France, Bouchon serves an award-winning menu of bistro classics and daily specials, featuring the best seasonal products available. Enjoy delicious desserts, an extensive selection of raw seafood, a full bar, and superb wine service in the warm and elegant main dining room or amid a beautiful garden poolside setting.
Buddy V's Ristorante, Buddy Valastro, of TLC's Cake Boss, has brought his first restaurant to Las Vegas at The Venetian. Buddy V's Ristorante, a partnership with veteran restaurateurs Elizabeth Blau and Kim Canteenwalla, is inspired by Valastro's family gatherings and features recipes passed down from his mother, grandmother and aunts. The menu offers twists on Italian-American favorites, as well as Valastro family favorites like Sunday Gravy, Steak Pizzaiola and Linguine and Clams with Lobster. The renowned baker's restaurant, of course, also serves an impressive dessert selection including Zeppole, Cannoli and Valastro's famous Lobster Tail Pastry.
Canonita, This inspired eatery takes the flavors of Old Mexico and serves them with an exciting, New American ambiance all beside the gracefully flowing Grand Canal. Experience true "south of the border" taste and tradition with authentic Mexican offerings like chile rellenos, tacos al carbon or shrimp quesadillas.
Carnevino By Mario Batali, Whats the best steak in town?? The answer is simple. The 6- to 8-month dry-aged beauties at Mario's Italian steakhouse in The Palazzo are second to none. The steaks alone would qualify Carnevino for the top spot, but Carnevino also features Batali's pastas and Italian specialties. Combine the food program with one of the best Italian wine lists on the planet, and you have Las Vegas's greatest steakhouse.
Casanova, This intimate trattoria welcomes you with the charm you would find on the Italian coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Chef Daniele Dotti, a Venice native, has created an eclectic menu that captures the flavors, traditional recipes and fresh ingredients so typical of this region. The menu features delicious Sea Bass and tasty pasta selections including Linguine Mare Nostrum with a variety of seafood and fresh tomato or Fettucine Casanova with fresh, homemade pasta and a delicate white sauce. Now offering Breakfast. This casual, friendly restaurant in located in the middle of The Grand Canal Shoppes, just a few feet away from the Italian gondolas. Make it a family affair and bring the kids for a savory lunch, celebrate a special occasion with friends or share a glass of wine with your love during a romantic dinner for two. Casanova has something for every taste.
Cut By Wolfgang Puck, CUT delivers innovation at every level through its unique culinary, service and design combination. The restaurant presents a contemporary twist on the classic steak restaurant through global influences and Wolfgang's philosophy of offering only the finest and freshest ingredients. From prime dry- and wet-aged beef to shellfish and sauteed and roasted whole fresh fish, CUT provides broad appeal. In addition to the restaurants renowned signature cuts of beef, guests also can enjoy an extensive array of entrees including the Kobe-Style Beef Short Ribs Indian Spiced, slowly cooked for eight hours; Sauteed Dover Sole A La Meuniere with Preserved Lemon; and Whole Roasted Loup De Mer with Moroccan Charmoula. Accompanying the entrees is a large selection of house-made sauces including CUTs Argentinean Chimichurri and Shallot- Red Wine Bordelaise, as well as side dishes such as the popular Creamed Spinach with Fried Organic Egg and the Soft Polenta with Parmesan. A carefully crafted wine list offers an extensive international list of more than 500 selections focusing mainly on wines from the United States, France, Italy, Spain and Australia. In addition to an emphasis on robust red wines, the list also features a strong selection of white wines. Adjacent to the restaurant's main dining room is an energetic upscale bar and lounge showcasing exclusive custom cocktails, classic drinks and a smaller menu called "Rough Cuts" featuring CUT's popular appetizers.
Dal Toro Ristorante, Serving traditional Italian food with a contemporary twist, Dal Toro Ristorante presents true Italian dining as prepared by Chef Fiorenzo Trunzo. The menu is pure Italian - from Panini's and pizza to penne with eggplant and sauteed veal or sea bass.
• Dal Toro also has an attached espresso and Panini cafe, as well as space for special events for up to 800 guests. Marbled entrances, classic furniture, and European contemporary artwork welcome you to a restaurant that envelops you in an atmosphere that is stylish, classic, and chic.
• You can dine inside the restaurant or on a patio that overlooks the Las Vegas Strip. Either way, your breath will be taken away by the amazing views.
Espressamente Illy, the art of the Italian cafe culture can be enjoyed in true premium-quality illy fashion. With over 150 coffee bars in more than 22 countries Espressamente illy is much more than a place to drink the most premium coffee beverages.
Hong Kong Cafe, Hong Kong Cafe, conveniently located off The Palazzo casino floor, will merge time-honored service with a dynamic fusion of Asian cuisine with Western fare in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Hong Kong Cafe will bring a new Asian concept to the Las Vegas Strip, reminiscent of the vibrant cafe scene that has caught hold in Hong Kong-the Pearl of the Orient. In addition to the Hong Kong-Style Menu, the new restaurant will feature regional Chinese cuisine, drawing from Cantonese, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Szechuan and other Asian cooking styles. Hours of operation: Friday-Saturday, 11:00am-3:00am Sunday-Thursday, 11:00am-1:00am
I Love Burgers, iLOVEburgers is now cookin' up breakfast and offering unique House Specialties like the "Loco Moco", a traditional Hawaiian-style breakfast that will melt your heart away, Bacon & Egg Sliders served with savory Gouda cheese, or French Toast drenched in maple syrup. You can also choose from other traditional favorites such as a Breakfast Sandwich served on a brioche bun or a Breakfast Burrito loaded with fluffy eggs, tater tots, bacon/sausage, cheese, and zesty salsa. No matter what you dive into, these early-bird delights are guaranteed to get your day off to a "hearty" start. We love Burgers Every burger served at iloveburgers is an experience in taste we have burgers available in the traditional favorites beef and turkey, as well as offerings like chicken, buffalo and vegetarian. Diners can choose from one of the house specialty burgers or create their own from the variety of toppings including fresh vegetables, smoked meats, and thick, creamy slices of cheese. At iloveburgers the menu's hundreds of combinations will open diners' imaginations and delight their palates.
• We love Frosty Beers and Milkshakes We have assembled a collection of beers from across the world to complement the mouth-watering burgers.
• With one of the largest beer selections on the Las Vegas Strip, there's always a perfect match to whatever type of burger you create. If beer isn't your beverage of choice, no worries, we also feature frosty homemade ice cream shakes available in "spiked' or regular. Choose from an array of premium flavors and toppings to suit that sweet tooth. We Love Value In times like these, everyone is watching what they spend but that doesn't mean diners don't appreciate quality. The friendly service, casual atmosphere and commitment to value allows diners to enjoy their meal while still having something left in their pocket for all the great things Las Vegas has to offer.
Lavo Restaurant & Lounge, Located directly on Las Vegas Boulevard, LAVO's terrace (available for dinner, cocktails and private events) overlooks The Strip, affording one of the best views in all of Las Vegas. With over 20,000 square feet of space, the journey from lounge to restaurant features 20-foot ceilings of old wood and low chandeliers crown an area featuring a curved bar and leather seating.
• The restaurant is highlighted by a spectacular glass and wood screened bridge adorned with flowing water features. Corporate Executive Sous Chef Marc Marrone and his experienced team treat guests to a culinary voyage with selections of classic Italian dishes. Signature highlights include the one-pound Wagyu Meatballs, served with sausage ragu, whipped fresh ricotta or salad and a garlic crostini; and some of the best pizzas in Las Vegas, including the Lobster Scampi Pizza, baked straight from a wood burning brick oven.
Lobster Me, offers a wide selection of lobster fare and a creative drink menu. The restaurant features a variety of lobster rolls, each includes the meat of a one pound lobster, including its Original Maine Style roll with chilled lobster meat, a touch of mayo and subtle spices and the Connecticut Roll featuring warm lobster meat tossed in melted butter. All Lobster ME lobster rolls are strictly made to order and served in a split-top roll which is grilled to perfection.
Noodle Asia, The menu features large portions of noodle dishes, vegetarian specialties, rice and congee dishes and soups. Choose from oriental favorites such as barbecue pork and roast duck noodles in broth, Singapore vermicelli, shrimp-fried rice as well as other fried noodle specialties with vegetable, seafood, beef, and chicken.
Sushisamba, From the sizzling meats of the robata grill to super-fresh sushi, sashimi and seviche, SUSHISAMBA has something for everyone. Whether it's lunch or dinner, the menu offers a unique blend of fiery Brazilian, zesty Peruvian and fresh Japanese culinary influences. Colorful design and Brazilian beats infuse fun into the one-of-a-kind SUSHISAMBA experience. Step through the glass faade inspired by the linearity and color of Mondrian and join the SUSHISAMBA energy under a 16- foot ceiling and soaring atrium. Surrounded by curving ribbons of brilliant color, you'll visit Rio's Carnaval by way of video screens peppered throughout the space, losing yourself in artful projections that feature the colors, flavors, and cultures of Japan, Brazil, and Peru.
Table 10, The name is synonymous with the spirit of Emeril's restaurants, which began nearly twenty years ago, at a modest table (numbered 10 on the floor plan) in an unassuming building in the warehouse district of New Orleans. Daily rituals were performed here - reviewing design plans, writing menus, interviewing staff and exploring new ideas - as they prepared for the opening of Lagasse's first restaurant. When Emeril's Restaurant opened its doors on March 24, 1990, every evening ended at table no. 10, and it became a roundtable of lively conversations and a creative environment for new ideas. A casual New Orleans eatery with a menu that emphasizes market fresh ingredients, Table 10 features a seasonally changing menu with market fresh ingredients. Chef de Cuisine Tim Doolittle uses locally grown products and sustainable meats and seafood from the region whenever possible.
• Signature dishes include Candied North Country Farm Bacon with bourbon barrel aged maple syrup Colorado bone-in filet mignon with potato puree and spinach and lobster truffle mac and cheese And for dessert - warm white chocolate Malassadas, Portuguese beignets rolled in cinnamon sugar with raspberry sauce. Designed by Chef Emeril's friends at New York's renowned architectural studio Rockwell Group, Table 10 fuses Las Vegas' hipness with a bit of New Orleans' mystique. The restaurants food bar provides views of the grill stations, kitchen and two flaming rotisseries, while a large window at the back overlooks Las Vegas Boulevard and shines on the chef's indoor herb garden. Iron gates and colorful vintage glass canopies open out over the restaurant's sidewalk cafe with views of The Shoppe's at The Palazzo's boutiques and promenade.
Trattoria Reggiano, Upon entering the restaurant you are immediately transported to an authentic Italian street side cafe. This is the real thing! Relax in the casual dining room or patio; enjoy your favorite vino or imported beer while deciding on your choice of the traditional pasta offerings, Neapolitan Pizza or variety of Italian specialty entrees. Enjoy the home made garlic rolls and be sure to try the signature "Filet Mignon" meatballs. For the perfect ending to your meal, we offer wonderful espresso or cappuccino and Italian desserts featuring the "Famous Homemade Ricotta Cheesecake."
Zeffirino, its glorious history starts in 1939, when Zeffirino Belloni first opened his family restaurant in Genova, Italy. A few years later, his young son stepped into the kitchen and found that he, like his father, had also been blessed with the God-given gift of creating culinary ecstasy.
Delmonico Steakhouse, Owned and operated by renowned Chef Emeril Lagasse, Delmonico Steakhouse delivers soul stirring New Orleans-style cuisine with the signature bold flavors that only Chef Lagasse can offer. Enjoy specialties like in- house, dry-aged bone-in rib steak, Emerils New Orleans barbecue shrimp, double-cut pork chop, and chateaubriand carved tableside. Handcrafted cocktails and a Grand Award winning wine list round out the perfect lunch or dinner. The restaurant's design is modern, yet traditional. Its 12-foot oak doors open to reveal a comfortable and intimate setting. Every detail, including vaulted ceilings, a petite grand piano, and handsome-glass French doors accent Delmonico's simple sophistication.
Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro, offers a new dining experience in Las Vegas. With General Manager Servando Daniels at the restaurant's helm, Executive Chef J.L.Carrera merges classic steakhouse with unique culinary aspects, including an iced seafood bar, a cheese and charcuterie bar with more than 60 farmhouse and artisanal cheeses from around the world along with handmade salamis and meats, complemented by a more than 60 wines-by-the-glass and more than 400 varieties of French and California wine-by-the- bottle. Steaks include both wet- and dry-aged. The steakhouse also offers a delectable array of desserts ranging from a trio of creme brulees to an assortment of gourmet macaroons. Master Mixologist Livio Lauro created a myriad of tasty and colorful handcrafted cocktails only available at Morels. The steakhouse includes a plush lounge and outdoor patio seating providing stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip. The 11,500- square-foot restaurant seats more than 300 guests and includes two private dining rooms. Private dining and banquet facilities are available.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Saturday arrivals are permitted with a 2 night minimum stay.
• One guest per room must be at least 21 years of age to check-in.
• 7 night maximum stay restriction
• A credit card or cash deposit is required at check in, per night for any incidental suite charges that may be incurred
• The Palazzo Resort Hotel & Casino is connected and is part of to The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino
Human Nature Jukebox Human Nature, Australias top selling pop vocal group & Las Vegas headliners, effortlessly blends retro cool with contemporary sounds to bring you the ultimate Jukebox party.
• Mixing Pop classics with Doo-Wop, Motown, Soul standards and more, Jukebox is a playlist of the groups' musical influences and the greatest vocal hits of all time.
Jukebox takes audiences on an unforgettable journey through the genres. Starting with the classics of the Doo-Wop era, Human Nature pays tribute to the legends of Motown & Soul and carries through to today's breakout sensations. They'll even bring out your inner teenage fan girl with favorite boy band Pop hits that'll have the ladies swooning. Anticipate everything from Under the Boardwalk to Uptown Funk. Everyone will be dancing in their seats and singing along to the ultimate playlist LIVE.
Human Nature's smooth vocals and flawless harmonies have skyrocketed their popularity and success on the Las Vegas Strip for the last 7 years. Together the four entertainers; Toby Allen, Phil Burton and brothers Andrew and Michael Tierney are undeniably one of the worlds greatest pop-vocal groups, having entertained millions worldwide and releasing 23 best-selling albums in their 25 year career. Their latest multi-platinum album, Jukebox, is the influence for the brand new show at the Venetian Las Vegas. Human Nature have appeared on Oprah, Dancing with the Stars, The Chew and headlined their own PBS Special "Human Nature Sings Motown".
Starting: 03/29/16 Ending: 12/30/16 Performing: Tueday-Saturday 7:00pm Dark Days: Monday-Sunday
2016 Resort Fees and Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2016 - 12/31/2016
The hotel has a daily resort fee which will be collected at time of check-in.
Resort fee includes:
• Access for two to the fitness facility within the Canyon Ranch SpaClub
• In-suite internet access (WiFi or Ethernet)
• Boarding pass printing
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Daily newspaper available at Caf Presse
• Access to thousands of top newspapers and magazines using PressReader app while connected as guest to Venetian or Palazzo WiFi.
Inclusions are subject to change
BAZ Star Crossed Love Promising a twist on the typical Las Vegas night, "BAZ - Star Crossed Love" debuts in the redesigned Palazzo Theater on June 25. This new generation cabaret is a high-energy movie-music mash-up of the world's most iconic love stories, as imagined by famed film visionary, Baz Luhrmann. Inspired by Luhrmann's signature take on "Romeo and Juliet," "Moulin Rouge," "The Great Gatsby," and "Strictly Ballroom" this theatrical concert will feature soul-stirring and stunning performances from an ensemble cast and band.
"The arrival of BAZ is the continuation of our commitment to develop new and distinct experiences for our guests," said George Markantonis, president and chief operating officer of The Venetian, The Palazzo and Sands Expo. "As the entertainment landscape in Las Vegas continues to evolve, productions like BAZ appeal to audiences who are looking for something unique. This is not a show staged within the confines of traditional theater."
The show, five years in the making, is the creation of For The Record, a genre bending theatrical company in Los Angeles with a vision of turning the soundtracks of iconic filmmakers into an immersive theatrical concert experience. The show, which has been staged in limited engagements to critical success throughout the country, has been reformulated for its grand debut at The Palazzo. This includes a venue designed around For The Record's unique format, a re-imagined story line to tie the show's production numbers together, and a new set list that includes a song from Luhrmann's upcoming Netflix original series "The Get Down," which premieres in August.
"BAZ - Star Crossed Love" will run Tuesday through Saturday at 7:30pm in the Palazzo Theater. Preview performances begin June 21 and opening night is scheduled for June 25. Tickets can be purchased at any box office at The Venetian or The Palazzo.
Shuttle Service Information Shuttle Information:
• Regular Shuttle & VIP Shuttle transfers going to Venetian/ Palazzo only
• Guests taking the airport shuttle from Venetian/Palazzo will need to meet the shuttle at the Bus Tour Lobby and not at the front drive.
• Upon arrival at the Venetian/Palazzo, guest will be dropped off at the front drive.
• However all departures will need to meet at the new location.
• Please note the Bus Tour Lobby is located about a quarter mile from the registration desk.