Beauty and grace embrace you at the Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, an all-suite masterpiece of astounding architecture and impeccable service. Located at the epicenter of the Las Vegas Strip and connected to the Venetian Resort & Casino, this resort captures the romance and opulence of Venice, Italy. The Grand Canal Shoppes feature collectibles and original art of the Guggenheim Hermitage Museum, showcasing the works of famous artists. The renowned Canyon Ranch Spa Club is where a full-service salon, fitness center, rock -climbing wall, and a wide range of soothing treatment packages await.
- Bar ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Cabanas (poolside) ($)
- Casino ($)
- Fitness Center ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Pools (5)
- Shopping Facilities
- Spa ($)
- Valet Service ($)
- Wedding Services ($)
($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 12 years old.
• Palazzo Luxury Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Palazzo Bella Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Palazzo Siena Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Prestige Luxury Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Prestige Bella Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Palazzo Luxury Suite, Each suite at The Palazzo is specifically fashioned with your comfort and convenience in mind. A sunken living room decorated with a distinctly modern European design. Marble appointed baths with oversized bath sheets, luxurious Egyptian linens. Remote-control Roman shades and curtains. Approximately 720 square feet, overhead reading lights and a full-size sofa sleeper. Bedding: 1 king bed.
Palazzo Bella Suite, With two queen-size beds and a larger floor space, the Bella Suite takes the Luxury up a notch. Relax in the sunken living room with full-sized couch, over sized coffee table and an ottoman or get a few things done in the private work area. Suites are approximately 720 square feet and have a Roman tub with separate glass enclosed shower with a double-sink vanity.
Palazzo Siena Suite, A semi-formal dining area and plush robes are just the beginning of the Siena Suite and your ideal home away from home. Enter the 1,280-square-foot suite through a marble foyer, relax in the separate living room, and dream in the bed chamber with plush king-sized pillow- top bed. Suites are approximately 1,280 square feet with a double-door entrance with Italian marble foyer and a separate living room.
Prestige Luxury Suite, Beauty and grace embrace you in a Palazzo Prestige Luxury suite, a masterpiece of exquisite luxury. Guests of Prestige at The Palazzo receive access to the 12,000 square foot Prestige Lounge with the following features:
• Private champagne check in
• Complimentary cocktail reception
• Deluxe continental breakfast
• Afternoon teas and coffees
• Selection of desserts
• Hot and cold hors d oeuvres
• Personal Concierge assistance
• Exclusive Business Center with copying, printing, and internet availability
• Wi-Fi access
• Plasma screen televisions throughout the Prestige Lounge
The Prestige Luxury Suite Offers:
• Approximately 720 square feet
• One king-sized pillow-top bed -130 square foot Bathroom
• Access to the Canyon Ranch SpaClub fitness center
• Admission to Azure, the luxury pool experience, Friday-Sunday, 10:00am to 6:00pm, Azure is a seasonal pool so it is not open year round
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Free local and 1-800 calls
• Packing and unpacking service
• Chocolate, cotton mat, slippers at turn down sunken living room -42 inch flat-screen LCD television in the bedroom -32 inch flat-screen LCD television in the living room -20 inch LCD television in the bathroom
• Roman tub with separate glass-enclosed shower
• Full-sized sofa-sleeper (based on availability)
• Dining table with seating for three
• Oversized coffee table and ottoman
• Private work area with:
• personal fax, printer, copier and dual-line telephone
• Complimentary Internet access
• DVD player and complimentary DVDs from the library
• CD player, alarm clock
• Remote-controlled Roman shades and curtains
Prestige Bella Suite, is approximately 720 square feet and features two queen sized, pillow-top beds. Plus enjoy all the amenities you expect with Prestige at The Palazzo. Guests of Prestige at The Palazzo receive access to the 12,000-square-foot Prestige Lounge, private champagne check-in and packing and unpacking service. Suites include 42 inch flat-screen LCD HD television in the bedroom 32 inch flat-screen LCD HD television in the living room, 20 inch flat-screen LCD HD television in the bathroom, dining table that seats three, over sized coffee table and ottoman, full sized sofa sleeper (upon availability). Suites also have a private work area with: personal fax/printer/copier, dual-line telephone, complimentary internet access, remote-controlled Roman shades and curtains and DVD player and complimentary DVDs from the library.
All accommodations include: modem line, telephones, safe (in accommodation), refreshment center, internet access (high speed) and fax machine (in accommodation).
Television 1-17" LCD television in bathroom
Television (flat Screen): (2) two 32" flat screen televisions
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Carnevino By Mario Batali Cuisine: Italian.
Dos Caminos Cuisine: Mexican.
Morels By Sal Casola, French steakhouse.
Sushisamba By Shimon Bokova, Japanese, Brazilian, and Peruvian cuisine.
Table 10 By Emeril Lagasse Cuisine: Creole.
Trotter By Charlie Trotter, Steak and seafood.
In-suite Dining, Whether you want breakfast in bed or supper in slippers, culinary perfection is just a phone call away, all available 24 hours daily, from the award-winning menu of delights.
Lagasse's Stadium, Lagasse's Stadium combines Emeril Lagasse's signature cuisine and kicked-up game day eats with more than 100 HD televisions including a 9 foot by 16 foot main television, luxury boxes, plush stadium style seating, billiard tables, and an outdoor patio just steps from the Strip. Now, you'll never have to choose between great food and the big game.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
• Saturday arrivals are permitted with a 2 night minimum stay.
• One guest per room must be at least 21 years of age to check-in. -7 night maximum stay restriction
• A credit card or cash deposit is required at check in, per night for any incidental suite charges that may be incurred
• The Palazzo Resort Hotel & Casino is connected and is part of to The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino
Shuttle Service Information Shuttle Information:
• Regular Shuttle & VIP Shuttle transfers going to Venetian/Palazzo only
• Guests taking the airport shuttle from Venetian/Palazzo will need to meet the shuttle at the Bus Tour Lobby and not at the front drive.
• Upon arrival at the Venetian/Palazzo, guest will be dropped off at the front drive.
• However all departures will need to meet at the new location.
• Please note the Bus Tour Lobby is located about a quarter mile from the registration desk.
Resort Fee & Inclusions The hotel has a daily resort fee which will be collected at time of check-in.
Resort fee includes:
• Local and toll free calls
• Unlimited in-suite internet access
• Daily newspaper
• Access to Canyon Ranch fitness center for up to 2 guests per suite.
• One complimentary regular coffee at Cafe Presse -2-for-1 well drink, house wine, or domestic beer at La Scena, Oculus, Laguna, Fusion or Salute lounges