Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 5 miles (8 kms).
The Mirage is the original Vegas mega-resort, located at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip with an ever-evolving and always-revolutionary list of offerings and amenities. The Mirage is at the forefront of Strip excitement, energy and entertainment. Each room and suite is contemporary and impeccably outfitted. Simple lines and ergonomic design effortlessly encompass plush perks and pleasures.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests (30)
- Activities Desk
- Bars/Lounges ($)
- Bars/Lounges ($)
- Beauty Salon
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Coffee Shops (2)
- Conference Room ($)
- DVD Rentals ($)
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shops (2) ($)
- Meeting Rooms (24)
- Parking Facilities ($)
- Pool (outdoor, seasonal) (2)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Restaurants (12)
- Rooms (2763)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Safety Deposit Box (in room)
- Suites (281)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Valet Service
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
Run Of House, Experience luxury in a spacious room at the best rate. Upon arrival, the best available room type will be assigned based on requests. Views, number of beds and room types will vary and are not guaranteed. All rooms are equipped with Sealy Posturepedic pillow-top beds, LED TVs and iHome" docks for your comfort and convenience. Previously known as Resort Standard Room.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Resort King Room, A spacious resort room equipped with one king size bed and everything you need to live your dreams Center-Strip. Comfort meets sophistication with luxury amenities, Sealy Posturepedic pillow-top beds, LED TVs and an iHome" docks to enjoy your own playlist.
Resort Queen Room, A spacious resort room equipped with two queen size beds. Each room will feature The Mirage Serenity Bed by Sealy, feather down pillows and comforter, 42-inch LED television, iHome and office chairs designed to provide maximum support and flexibility. Tucked away will be an iron, ironing board, hair dryer and private, in-room safe for added convenience.
Pool View Room, A guaranteed premium pool view featuring The Mirage Serenity Bed by Sealy, feather down pillows and a 42-inch LED television. This room type would be a max of 4 because there is a King or Queen option.
Resort Tower King Room, Upgraded Resort King Room includes private elevators to the 24th and 25th floors, spacious bathrooms, dual sink vanity, soaking tub and separate walk- in shower in the bathroom. Each room also includes The Mirage Serenity Bed by Sealy, feather down pillows and comforter, 42-inch LED television, iHome and office chairs designed to provide maximum support and flexibility.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Physically Challenged Rooms:
• In the Deluxe King category, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible
All accommodations include: television, iHome system, iron, ironing board, maid service, mini-bar: ($), mirror (make-up, lighted), radio, refrigerator: ($), air conditioning, rollaway bed (on request): ($), alarm clock, room service (24-hour): ($), bathtub, safety deposit box, crib (on request), shower, data ports, smoke detector, hairdryer, sprinkler system, heating, telephone and internet access: ($).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
1 Oak, OAK's visually stunning environment encompasses two separate rooms each housing their own bar and DJ Booth that can be tailored to accommodate groups as small as 100, and up to 1,581 people.
• Each room stands on its own as an independent venue through individual audio-visual capabilities. Both rooms will blend seamlessly for a full capacity event. Featuring state of the art sound and lighting and original works of art created by world- renowned, 1 OAK's Las Vegas offers a one-of-a-kind nightlife experience. Each Tuesday, 1 OAK's Las Vegas celebrates one of The Strips most highly anticipated industry night. Locals and visitors are treated to one-of-a-kind live performances, special guests and incredible DJs. Club is open Tuesday and then Thursday through Friday at 10:30pm. Cover charges apply pending day and special events. Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID.
Abbey Road Bar, located just in front of The Beatles REVOLUTION Lounge, is a full-service bar that reflects the REVOLUTION experience.
• Open nightly from 12:00pm to 4:00am.
Baccarat Bar, Serving light fare and beverages in the High Limit Gaming Area, open 24 hours.
Bare, The ultimate in poolside pampering, Bare is defined by its distinctive contemporary ambiance and ultra VIP service. The DJ-spun music mix sets a lively mood as guests enjoy European-style sun bathing secluded by towering palms. Serving light fare and specialty mixed drinks, open seasonally, admission fee applies.
Dolphin Bar, Seasonal poolside bar serving beverages.
Lobby Bar, the perfect prelude to your Mirage experience. Resting between The Mirage front entrance and the casino floor, Lobby Bar places you front and center for prime people watching and socializing. Stop by for a wide selection of house-made beverages and refreshing cocktails.
• Whether you're meeting friends, kicking the night off, or making an entire evening of it, you'll be surrounded by casual elegance, tropical scenery and the many walks of life bustling through The Mirage. Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday 9:00am-3:00am
Cravings Buffet, Follow the intriguing aroma into a contemporary village of savory world flavors. Celebrate the art of eating in a visually appetizing scene, and experience eleven cooking stations, a street of restaurants and an array of tempting elements.
Carnegie Delicatessen, Straight from Seventh Avenue in Midtown New York City, this East Coast original brings the real deli experience to The Mirage. Enjoy overstuffed sandwiches, sumptuous matzoh ball soup, and lots of New York attitude. Serving sandwiches, open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day casual attire.
Blizz, Offers a variety of non-fat frozen yogurt flavors with all your favorite toppings. Have it with granola or cereal for breakfast, fruits or nuts for a power-punched lunch, or mix and match for an all-day Blizzfully delicious dessert. Blizz also features yogurt smoothies blended with real fruit, creamy milkshakes, fresh-baked Belgian Waffles, and delectable crepes.
Japonais Lounge, Upon entering the lounge, guests will be instantly seduced by the distinctive ambiance, atmosphere and resident D.J. Designer Jeffrey Beers has created a vibrant 3,000-square foot location overlooking The Mirage casino floor. This modern tropical haven, with cascading palm trees and water elements throughout, features a 110- foot-long glowing "fire" wall made out of glass, providing an artistic and bold backdrop for the curving and inviting onyx bar. The lounge accommodates 100 guests. Custom- designed chandeliers and circular mahogany trellises with shimmering silver and gold sheer drapery also add a dramatic touch to the glamorous setting. In the lounge guests can dine on sushi and small plates while enjoying spectacular views of the casino.
Portofino Wine Lounge, Where guests can retreat to the Italian inspired lounge to enjoy a selection of wines available to taste by purchasing a tasting flight or individually. A selection of artisan cheeses and meats will also be available for guests to enjoy along with their wine. All wines will be available for purchase by the glass or bottle and also by the case which can be shipped to an address of their choice.
Revolution Lounge, Innovative in design, REVOLUTION takes guests on an evolutionary journey, where both the music and interior transform, creating a psychedelic sensory experience. REVOLUTION blends cutting-edge interactive design, art and sound in a contemporary interpretation of The Beatles era. The Beatles REVOLUTION Lounge has everyone coming out to dance during Revo Sundays, the most fabulous night on The Strip. "The party for boys who like boys and their girlfriends" brings groundbreaking live performances, edgy fashion shows with fresh style and much more to the ultra lounge while partygoers are treated to beats provided by The Light Groups resident DJs. In addition, REVOLUTION offers incredible drink specials and cover charges are waived for all locals with a valid Nevada ID. Open Thursday through Tuesday at 10:00pm.
Rhumbar, Cool down with a minty mojito, Latin Manhattan or another one of RHUMBARs innovative cocktails at this stylish lounge and lush out-door patio inspired by the colors and moods of the Caribbean.
• Enjoy views of the Strip and even a cigar from the humidor on the patio, or take a frozen drink to-go from RHUMBARs highly stylized frozen daiquiri bar.
Skyfall Lounge, located adjacent to Rivea, offers an evolving nightlife experience that gradually increases in tempo as the evening progresses. The 180 degree views make it possible for guests to sip a glass of Champagne while watching the desert sunset, or to party the night away as DJ's spin upbeat house and dance music in the vibrant space from 9 p.m. to close.
Pantry, the newest 24-hour kitchen. Sit down to homespun recipes seasoned with love including White Chocolate French Toast, La Colombe Coffee, Fresh Made Jams and all your favorite dishes made with a twist.
• Come in anytime. Doors open.
California Pizza Kitchen, The birthplace of the BBQ Chicken Pizza, the California Pizza Kitchen is famous for hearth- baked pizzas topped with unique taste combinations. Try the Thai Chicken, Wild Mushroom or Santa Fe Chicken pizza. CPK's pastas and salads share the same creative spirit as the pizzas. Serving gourmet pizzas and pastas, open daily 11:00am to 12:00am (2:00am on Friday and Saturday), casual dress.
Heritage Steak, The 250-seat restaurant will focus on meats prepared entirely over an open flame, from wood-burning ovens to charcoal grills. On the menu, Tom returns to the American cultural tradition of meat, focusing on antibiotic- free animals raised by purveyors committed to time-honored farming practices and heritage breeds. The glow of the hearth will permeate the entire restaurant and is reflected in the design highlighting natural materials. Tom Colicchio's Heritage Steak will be open for dinner in the Atrium of The Mirage.
Japonais, Serving Japanese Cuisine, open daily from 5:00pm to 11:00pm, casual elegant, reservations recommended.
Lvb Burgers And Bar, at The Mirage features a mouthwatering selection of gourmet burgers, salads and sides. Don't forget to save room for dessert. Shake it up with one of the delicious old fashioned milkshakes or spike it up with an adult friendly milkshake.
Portofino, True Italian cuisine inspired by land and sea.
• Experience the flavors of Italy with authentic dishes and wine selections.
Dinner Hours: Open 5:00pm until 10:00pm.
Rivea, Influenced by the delectable food markets of Provence and Italy, Chef Alain Ducasse and Executive Chef Bruno Rious menu focuses on simple, fresh Mediterranean flavors made with the best West Coast sourced seasonal ingredients. -Small Plates: Encouraging a convivial dining experience, Riveas small plates offer curious diners the chance to experience a wide variety of menu items such as the Provenal caponata with capers and pinenuts; Prawn & Calamari Crostino; Focccacia di Recco, an Italian- inspired flatbread with a creamy layer of cheese; perfectly tender Artichoke & Spinach Ravioli; and Marinated Seabream paired with a light and bright citrus flavor profile. -Main Courses: In addition to small plates, diners will enjoy vibrant creations such as an indulgent Lobster with purple artichokes Line-Caught Striped Bass with a minestrone reduction; rack of Colorado Lamb accented by an herb pesto; and roasted duck breast with Bigarade sauce and nougat, which adds an element of sweetness to the savory. -On the Grill: High quality cuts of beef, such as Pepper- Crusted Bison Tenderloin, are served with a selection of flavorful sauces including a Beef & Olive Jus, offering a Mediterranean flair. -Desserts: House made flavors elevate beloved confections, such as Tiramis accented by an exclusive, house cold- brewed coffee; Limoncello Baba, a riff on Chef Ducasses iconic rum baba, accompanied by its namesake digestif; and the classic chocolate hazelnut Zuccotto, perfect for sharing among a group.
Stack, Succulent American inspired cuisine and decadent desserts seduce your palette at STACK Restaurant. Offering a pantheon of culinary delights perfect for quick bite dining or sharing with friends, STACK guarantees to wow even the most finicky of diners. Beautiful rippling walls draw in patrons with their inviting canyon-like structure and sleek hardwood design, while STACK's amazing contemporary menu ensures that diners' taste buds are equally stimulated.
The Still, is a no-nonsense restaurant and hangout that will quench thirsts, satisfy palates and serve as the ultimate sports destination. The project from Clique Hospitality combines approachable and classic food served exclusively from the kitchen of an Airstream trailer located within the 8,000 square foot space.
Dolphin Snack Bar, Treat yourself to ice cream, hot dogs, snacks and drinks while you watch the antics of our Atlantic bottlenose dolphin family.
The Sports Bar, spotlighting your favorite sporting events, serving light fare and beverages, open 24 hours.
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse, Enjoy this popular Brazilian- style barbecue offering unlimited portions of marinated meats, poultry and seafood as well as unique a la carte items. Open daily from 5:00pm to 10:30pm, casual elegant, reservations recommended.
• Minimum check-in age is 21 years old
• Pool is subject to seasonal closure in Winter
Entertainment The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil:
• With LOVE, Cirque du Soleil celebrates the musical legacy of The Beatles through their timeless, original recordings.
• Drawn from the poetry of the lyrics, the show explores the content of the songs as interpreted by innovative performances from a cast of 60 international artists. A youthful, raw energy is channeled through aerial performance, extreme sports and urban freestyle dance.
• A unique sound scape of The Beatles music has been created for LOVE using the master tapes at Abbey Road Studios. The panoramic visual and surround sound in the custom-built theatre at The Mirage will envelop the audience who will experience The Beatles as never before.
• Show is available Thursday through Monday at 7:00 and 9:30pm
Terry Fator: The VOICE of Entertainment:
• Terry Fator continues to capture the hearts and funny bones of America with Terry Fator: The VOICE of Entertainment live at The Mirage. Without moving his lips, Fator leaves audiences stunned with celebrity singing impressions and unparalleled ventriloquism, all backed by Terry's very own 7 piece live band.
• He brings to life the idiosyncrasies of characters including Winston, the Impersonating Turtle, the lovable Emma Taylor and the newest addition Wrex, a crash test dummy. With comedic banter and hilarious takes on musical superstars such as Cher, Elvis Presley, Garth Brooks, Maroon 5 and more, Terry Fator:
• The VOICE of Entertainment is a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience, only at The Mirage.
• Show is available Monday through Thursday at 7:00pm and 7:30pm
Mario Barth's Starlight Tattoo
• Starlight Tattoo, the innovative studio created by celebrity tattoo artist Mario Barth, is now open at The Mirage
• Located adjacent to the Impulse shop with in The Mirage's retail promenade, the state of the art Starlight Tattoo reignites the tattoo experience with hands-on technology in a unique atmosphere
• Having earned hundreds of awards across 30 years in the tattoo industry, Barth hand selected each artist at Starlight Tattoo to provide a one-of-kind tattoo experience
• Artists at Starlight Tattoo come from all over the world and from various tattooing traditions, including Japan and Samoa, famous for their Tebori (hand-poking) style and Suluape Tatau (hand-tapping) style, respectively.
• Starlight Tattoo is open Sunday through Wednesday, 9:00am to 10:00pm and Thursday through Saturday from 9:00am to midnight
Things to Do Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat:
• Next to our famous pool you will find something like nowhere else in Las Vegas. Siegfried and Roys Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. Bottlenose dolphins romp and play. Royal White tigers, White lions and other majestic animals lounge. And even though you can get this close to all of them, a VIP Tour will get you even closer. For an once-in- a-lifetime experience, you could also be a dolphin Trainer for a Day
Painting with the Dolphins Program:
• Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat is pleased to announce the creation of a new interactive program, Painting with the Dolphins, where guests have the chance to interact and collaborate with one of the beloved bottlenose dolphins to create a unique work of art.
• Through a variety of interactions, guests are able to connect with the dolphins on a deeper level and get a better understanding of the importance of conservation.
• Interactive programs such as Painting with the Dolphins, educate guests about these beautiful animals and the threats to them in the wild.
The Mirage Volcano:
• A Las Vegas Icon Reborn, Known the world over for its iconic Strip-front feature, The Mirage has joined forces with legendary Grateful Dead drummer Mickey Hart, Indian tabla sensation Zakir Hussain and Fountains of Bellagio design firm WET to create an all-new audio/visual spectacle.
• One of our most popular attractions is the aquarium located behind the front desk. This 20,000-gallon saltwater aquarium is home to angelfish, puffer fish, tangs and other exotic sea creatures.
Inside our front entrance:
• You'll enjoy an extraordinary experience a lush and verdant indoor rainforest housed under a 100-foot-high dome. Palm trees reach 60 feet above cascading waterfalls. Lagoons meander through a forest of rich tropical flora including bird of paradise trees, orchids and bromeliads.
• Woven into this waterscape is an artist's palette of beautifully colored, delicately arranged tropical flowers basking in natural sunlight. Water mists the area lightly throughout the day to enhance the atmosphere and keep the plants cool.
• Four full-time gardeners spend over 160 hours each week to maintain the more than 100 different types of plants in the atrium. Over 300 fresh orchids and 1000 bromeliads grace the walkways.
T-Mobile Arena T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events - from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events - it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone - from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts.
The Mirage Spa and Salon The Spa and Salon at The Mirage
• Surround yourself with serenity
• Enjoy a therapeutic massage or indulge yourself with one of the natural, soothing treatments
• The Spa will cater to your every desire.
• Separate men's and women's wet areas offer steam rooms, saunas, and whirlpools, as well as relaxing meditation rooms
• Spa & Fitness Hours: 6:00am to 7:00pm
• The Mirage Salon offers the latest trends in cut and color
• Not sure what to do?? Visit the wig or beauty bar
• Men get special treatment in the two-station barbershop
• The accompanying store offers all the goodies you'll need to keep that red-carpet style wherever you go
• Salon Hours: 9:00am to 7:00pm
• This property is now 100% smoke free.
Security Deposit Policy:
• A valid credit card is required to register at MGM Grand. Prior approval is required if you are paying with a company credit card. Please contact Room Reservations for details on our credit card policy.
• All reservations require a valid credit card on file at registration.
• Payments may be made with credit card, cash, and debit cards but credit card must remain on record for duration of stay.
• Release on authorizations or refunds of security deposits will take place within 3-10 business days of check out, dependent on the cardholder's banking institution. Releases/refunds on cards issued by a foreign banks may take longer.
• 48 hours notice required to cancel and receive refund of deposit.
• security deposit/incidentals and all remainder room balance.
• will be charged a maximum $200 upon arrival for security deposit/incidentals and all remainder room balance, depending on the room type reserved.
• are $300 per night on weekdays and $500 per night on weekends. Debit Cards will be charged for the same rates, along with any remaining room rate.
• The credit or debit card used to reserve your reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges and may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
Parking Terms and Conditions PARKING NOTICE: Starting on June 6, 2016 the hotels will begin instituting paid parking at MGM Resorts parking facilities. Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour at the MGM Resorts properties listed below will be subject to a parking fee. There is self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, & New York - New York. There is a self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
There is a valet parking fee for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Delano, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, New York - New York, & Vdara. There is a valet parking fee is for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts:
• Circus-Circus, Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
All parking fees repeat every 24 hours. Parking fees may be higher during special events.
Self-parking is complimentary for M life Rewards Members level Pearl and higher and valet parking is complimentary for M life Rewards members level Gold and higher. All complimentary parking is subject to availability.
For registered hotel guests, the 24 hour parking fee (self or valet) includes in and out privileges at the guests originating MGM Resort property and also includes the same in and out parking privileges at any other MGM Resort property within the same 24 hour period, subject to availability.
LOST TICKET: If you lose your self-parking ticket, the hotel will attempt to determine how long your vehicle has been parked at the facility. If they can verify how long you have been parked, you will be charged for the actual amount of time parked. Otherwise, you will be charged a lost ticket parking fee.
Parking fees are subject to change and parking is subject to availability.
2017 Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017
This hotel has a per room, per night, plus tax resort fee.
• The fee will be charged at guest check-in. Resort fee includes:
• Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Notary service
• Fitness center access for guests 18 and older
Please note rates and inclusions subject to change.
Pool & Lounge
• The backyard is one of the favorite places in Vegas. Tropical pools, lots of lounge chairs, music, company and cocktails. Take it easy in cabanas, sprawl on daybeds and stake your own exclusive space with private reserve lounges. Dine poolside at Paradise Cafe, where light fare and fruity drinks are available outdoors to the hotel guests. And, for the extra-daring, you could lose some serious tan lines at the Eurostyle pool, Bare.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Grand Canyon: 4 hours by Car
• Hoover Dam: 30 miles(48 kms)