Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 1 miles (2 kms).
At Monte Carlo, enjoy extravagance without extravagant prices, service without the attitude and unpretentious luxury from the moment you walk through the door. At Monte Carlo, you'll get all this and more: poolside cabanas, a tranquil spa, and amazing restaurants and lounges. And since we have one of the best locations on the Strip, you'll be right in the middle of the action.
- Barber Shop ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Center
- Fitness Facility
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Parking Facility ($)
- Pool (children's)
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Shops ($)
- Spa ($)
- Wedding Chapel ($)
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
Run Of House, You'll find everything you need for a thoroughly enjoyable stay, including crisp sheets and fresh, fluffy white bedding, contemporary accents, and all the amenities to make your stay comfortable and convenient. The hospitable team will ensure there's nothing you're left desiring. Extra towels? A quick suit pressing?? A Portobello Bacon Melt?? If you need it, the hotel will do their best to make sure you get it right away.
• Previously known as Deluxe Room.
Deluxe King, You'll find everything you need for a thoroughly enjoyable stay, including one king bed with thick mattress, crisp sheets and fresh, fluffy white bedding, contemporary accents, and all the amenities to make your stay comfortable and convenient. Extra towels?? A quick suit pressing?? crme brulee French toast?? If you need it, we'll do the best to make sure you get it right away.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Deluxe Queen, You'll find everything you need for a thoroughly enjoyable stay, including two queen size beds with thick mattresses, crisp sheets and fresh, fluffy white bedding, contemporary accents, and all the amenities to make your stay comfortable and convenient. The hospitable team will ensure there's nothing you're left desiring. Extra towels?? A quick suit pressing?? A Portobello Bacon Melt?? If you need it, the hotel will do their best to make sure you get it right away.
Deluxe High Floor Room, In addition to the fantastic view, these well-appointed rooms provide everything you need for a comfortable and thoroughly enjoyable stay. You'll also get the amazing service, so whether you're craving creme brulee French toast, you forgot your toothbrush or you're just dying to tell someone how you made out at the casino, the hotel is ready and waiting to accommodate you.
Deluxe Strip View, You'll find everything you need for a thoroughly enjoyable stay with crisp sheets and fresh, fluffy white bedding, contemporary accents, and all the amenities to make your stay comfortable and convenient. Extra towels?? A quick suit pressing?? creme brulee French toast?? If you need it, they'll do their best to make sure you get it right away.
Monaco Suite, You'll have designer accents & numerous stylish, comfortable places to recline, relax or even get a little work done. Our famous hospitality is also part of the deal, which means we're poised to cater to your wants, needs and desires.
Spa Suite, You won't have to go far when you're staying in one of the Spa Suites with an open-layout room arranged with your comfort in mind. This personal retreat features a full- size bath with bliss-inducing panoramic views of the mountains, desert or Las Vegas Strip.
Hotel 32, These beautifully appointed 700 square feet upscale and contemporary suites come with a plush King Size pillow top bed. Upgraded linens, 42" flat screen HDTV with Blu-Ray DVD, iHOME with docking station to listen to your favorite tunes, and wireless internet access. Dual sink vanities, upgraded bath amenities by Kiehl's and oversized bath sheets. Slip into your robes and slippers and oversized bath sheets. Pre-stocked beverages and snacks upon request.
• In addition to the media desk; all rooms offer in room safes for your convenience.
Physically Challenged Rooms:
• In the Deluxe Room and Monaco Suite categories, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible
All accommodations include: hairdryer, in room movies, iron, armoire, room service (24-hour): ($), safe (in-accommodation, electronic), television (cable), ironing board and rollaway bed.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Big Chill, When the Las Vegas action gets too hot, Monte Carlo guests head to the Big Chill for some sweet, refreshing relief.
• Featuring an array of frozen cocktails as well as Jello shots and beer, it's the perfect spot to stop off for a cold one, relax and decide what's next on your Las Vegas agenda.
Minus5, An Experience that will chill you to your bones! Minus5 is an ice bar where you can touch, feel, and explore handcrafted ice sculptures and ice architecture made from 100% pure Canadian ice.
• Everything inside Minus5 is made of ice; the walls, the bar, the sculptures, the seats and even the glasses that you enjoy our famous vodka-based cocktails in.
The Buffet At Monte Carlo, From a quick bite to a decadent sit-down meal, The Buffet lets you do your own thing morning, noon and night. Featuring made to order cuisine from all corners of the globe, you can choose whatever you like from the fresh, expansive salad bar, the fresh made pasta bar, grill stations or carving stations serving succulent prime rib making it the perfect choice when there's dissention in your group over what to eat. Naturally, you'll also want to sample at least a few of the irresistible desserts. After all, its a buffet so knock yourself out! Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Diablos Cantina, Mix one-part savory Mexican restaurant with one-part sizzling nightclub, add a frozen margarita bar, throw in a giant Wheel O Sin and a squeeze of lime, and you've got Diablo's Cantina, one of the hottest destinations on the Strip. Located at the front of the Monte Carlo in the heart of the Strip action, Diablo's has everything you need for a wild night out.
Food Court, Whether you're in a hurry or simply looking for a no-fuss meal or snack, the Food Court at the Monte Carlo offers a wide variety of popular venues to satisfy whatever taste you're craving. Sit down and enjoy your food at one of the many available tables, or take out for your convenience.
Hit Bar And Lounge, Whether you're settling in for a stint at the high limit tables or just looking for an easy, elegant place to duck into for a drink, the Hit Bar & Lounge offers a full array of spirits, wine, beer and specialty cocktails. Located in its own separate area off the casino floor, you'll find it's the perfect perch for viewing both the high-stakes excitement and the ebb and flow of the casino action out-side. And should you happen to be fully absorbed in your high-limit endeavors, the enthusiastic bartenders and waitresses will see to it that your every need is taken care of, so you can stay focused on your game.
Ignite Lounge, The party never stops at Ignite Lounge! Open 24 hours a day, this inferno of excitement serves up some of the best cocktails around. Try one of the signature drinks or have the bartender whip up your favorite. Stop by for a great conversation with friends, to catch a game, or enjoy the pulsating beat drifting in from the Party Pit, just steps away. Let your morning, afternoon or evening sizzle!
The Pub At Monte Carlo, Casual yet stylishly contemporary, The Pub is a go to spot at Monte Carlo for great food, beer, sports and an all around good time. Pull up a seat at the extensive bar, backed by a mesmerizing array of large kegs, and choose from more than 136 beers on tap. Ultimate beer connoisseurs must check out The Pub's Beer Locker, an exclusive addition to the restaurant. This ornate locker, standing 10 feet tall and made of mahogany wood, is located at the entrance of the restaurant and features a display of The Pub's best selection of limited reserve beer. The Pub's extensive menu includes juicy burgers, fresh mango chicken quesadillas, grilled fish and more. The Pub offers a comfortable, friendly atmosphere for watching sporting events, singing along with the Dueling Pianos, dancing the night away with the house DJ or playing a friendly game of beer pong in a relaxed, unpretentious setting. The pub is open Sunday through Thursday from 7:00am to 11:00pm and Friday and Saturday from 7:00am to 3:00am. The pub now offers breakfast, lunch and dinner.
D.vino, A shiny green Vespa and Enomatic wine counter greets you as you enter this casual yet sophisticated Italian restaurant. An authentic Italian dining experience includes wine, and to ensure you select the exact vintage you desire, D.Vino offers tasting of 18 different rare wines with the Enomatic, state of the art wine system, which lets you sample in 1 ounce, 2 ounce or 5 ounce pours.
Double Barrel Roadhouse, This high-energy entertainment and dining venue complements an array of craft cocktails, frozen libations and beers with its creative Southern inspired menu. Roadhouse Sliders, BBQ Chicken Lettuce Wraps, and Deep Fried S'Mores are just some of early the favorites. The 12,000- square-foot, indoor-outdoor space, envisioned by award- winning designer Mark Zeff, welcomes visitors with live performances by the lively "DB girls" on the elevated cat- walks surrounding the bars.
Dragon Noodle(*), is the place to go for traditional Chinese food, sushi and a dining experience you're sure to remember. As you leave the casino to enter Dragon Noodle Co., you are instantly transported into another world, one where dancing bok choy, leaping koi fish and other quirky interior touches are ready to greet you, as well as the Cosplay Lounge, where waitresses in French Maid costumes add to the playful atmosphere. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Yusho, A hot grill provides intense flavors from seasonal proteins and vegetables, grilled to order over a chattering, hissing fire. Beer, wine and sake selections complement the fresh-grilled flavors. Craft cocktails, wine and spirits are chosen for customized meal pairings
Brand Steakhouse, You may be a serious carnivore, but that doesn't mean you're uncivilized. So Brand Steakhouse and Lounge offers the refined, modern and stylish atmosphere you'll appreciate as you dig into your exquisitely prepared Porterhouse. The stunning, 5,000 square-foot space in the heart of Monte Carlo's casino floor features warm, contemporary decor and an open design that lends itself perfectly to people watching those in the adjacent lounge, where live DJ music Wednesday through Sunday transforms Brand into an elegant evening hot spot. Begin your dining experience with one of Brand's imaginative signature cocktails while you study the menu (actually, you might need two cocktails, as there will be many difficult decisions to make).
Check In Policy
• There is a minimum age of 21 years old required to check into hotel
Parking Terms and Conditions PARKING NOTICE: Starting on June 6, 2016 the hotels will begin instituting paid parking at MGM Resorts parking facilities. Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour at the MGM Resorts properties listed below will be subject to a parking fee. There is self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, & New York - New York. There is a self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
There is a valet parking fee for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Delano, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, New York - New York, & Vdara. There is a valet parking fee is for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts:
• Circus-Circus, Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
All parking fees repeat every 24 hours. Parking fees may be higher during special events.
Self-parking is complimentary for M life Rewards Members level Pearl and higher and valet parking is complimentary for M life Rewards members level Gold and higher. All complimentary parking is subject to availability.
For registered hotel guests, the 24 hour parking fee (self or valet) includes in and out privileges at the guests originating MGM Resort property and also includes the same in and out parking privileges at any other MGM Resort property within the same 24 hour period, subject to availability.
LOST TICKET: If you lose your self-parking ticket, the hotel will attempt to determine how long your vehicle has been parked at the facility. If they can verify how long you have been parked, you will be charged for the actual amount of time parked. Otherwise, you will be charged a lost ticket parking fee.
Parking fees are subject to change and parking is subject to availability.
The Pool at Monte Carlo
• The option to splash in the Wave Pool or simply drift away on a raft through the 400-foot-long Lazy River is the hardest decision to make at the pool area. With four pools, there's plenty of fun in the sun to be had, and with week- end pool parties, sand volleyball tournaments and live DJs and MCs, the poolside party will be rocking from sunrise to sunset.
Spa and Salon
• It's understandable that after partaking in the luxurious accommodations, incredible food and outstanding entertainment, you could use a little rest and relaxation.
• So step into the Spa, slip on a thick, fluffy robe and leave the bustling world behind you, then hit the salon, and well have you looking and feeling like a million bucks.
Shopping - Street of Dreams
• What to do with all your winnings?? We know a great place to start: the Street of Dreams. Its Monte Carlos shopping utopia, a place where you can find everything you need from that stylish outfit to designer sunglasses you can wear by the pool as you listen to that one of a kind, mint condition Sinatra 45. Plus you can get great gifts and souvenirs for all the loved ones you came here to get away from.
• Monte Carlo no longer offer smoking rooms. There will be a deep cleaning fee if a guest takes it upon themselves to smoke in their room.
in their room.
T-Mobile Arena T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events - from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events - it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone - from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts.
• The credit or debit card used to reserve your reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges and may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
2017 Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017
This hotel has a per room, per night, plus tax resort fee.
• The fee will be charged at guest check-in. Resort fee includes:
• Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18 and older
Please note rates and inclusions subject to change.
Blue Man Group
• Blue Man Group has turbo-charged its newest show in Las Vegas with electrifying music, sensational technology, and innovative new ways of interacting with the audience. The new, mega enhanced show is a thrilling, energy-infused performance that introduces wildly inventive musical instruments, a humorous look at robots and creativity, and a mind-blowing (literally) tour inside the neural network of the human brain. It will be the only show with a smoking section, the only show with brains, the only show with balls and the only show that bursts out of the theater with a nightly procession of musical joy and luminescence.