Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport, 2 miles (3 kms).
MGM Grand boasts a remarkable array of new rooms and suites, entertainment, clubs, lounges and world-class dining. Guests enjoy a Grand spa, fitness center, Cristophe Salon, expansive pool complex and the sexy Wet Republic Ultra pool. Everything you need for a complete Las Vegas experience is under one roof!
- Bar ($)
- Business Center
- Car Rental Service ($)
- Casino ($)
- Conference Rooms
- Entertainment (daily)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Health Spa
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pool (heated)
- Pro Shop
- Shops ($)
- Wedding Chapel ($)
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
West Wing King Room, is just steps from Hakkasan and Las Vegas Boulevard. Located in the West Tower, the 350-square- foot West Wing King rooms offer sleek design in a comfortable space. The clean look is complemented by a king size bed. West Wing King rooms provide convenient access to the Las Vegas Strip as well as Hakkasan Restaurant & Nightclub.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Run Of House, We know there's more to see in Vegas than your room, but that doesn't mean it can't feel like a destination all its own. With sleek, modern furnishings, inspired art- work, and a color palette awash in jewel tones, bronzes and charcoals, your accommodations are a great place to chill out and fuel up for the next phase of the party. Previously known as Tower Room.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 1 queen bed.
Grand King Room, elegantly appointed Grand King has all the comforts and amenities you need for a good time. From the sleek, modern furnishings to the luxurious king bed, this room is a comfortable and relaxing retreat as well as the perfect place to get the night started.
Grand Queen Room, Vegas never stops. But when you need to pause, this room is a destination all its own. The Grand Queen's sleek, modern furnishings and artwork are a welcome retreat when you need to rest, relax and get ready for the next round.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Stay Well Queen, room provides an unprecedented opportunity for a complete wellness hotel experience. Combining current wellness technologies from Delos, research from the Cleveland Clinic and guidance from Dr. Deepak Chopra, the Stay Well Grand Queen will enhance both your physical and emotional well-being.
• Bedding: 1 queen bed.
Executive Queen Suite, Whether you're looking to get some work done or just celebrate, there's room for both in the Executive Queen Suite. With media hub and plenty of meeting space, the Executive Queen Suite is the perfect place to get some work done. Of course, with its stylish design, artfully modern furnishings and distinct areas for entertaining, this room is perfect for meetings and parties.
Tower Spa Suite, was designed for both entertaining and relaxing. This private oasis features an enormous living area ideal for hosting a party or relaxing in style. This sprawling mini-oasis features an enormous living area ideal for hosting any gathering. When the festivities have ended, the decadent, whirlpool spa tub will help you unwind.
Skylofts, Welcome to the height of decadence.
Physically Challenged Rooms:
• In the Grand Tower King, Grand Tower Queen, Deluxe King and Deluxe Queen categories, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible
In the Grand Tower Roll-In category, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible
• Mobility accessible with roll in shower
• Hearing accessible
All accommodations include: room service (24-hour), safe (in accommodation), safe deposit box, shower, television, DVD player, radio, alarm clock, bathtub, hairdryer, internet access (high speed), iron, ironing board and air conditioning.
Refrigerator Fee per day
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Corner Cakes, features a mouthwatering cupcake collection, delectable cakes, tarts and pies, as well as one-of-a-kind Arco Etrusco and Mezzanotte decaf blends from the famed Umbriac Coffee Collection24 hours a day.
Centrifuge, MGM Grand offers guests a chance to be the center of attention at Centrifuge, the 77-seat bar featuring live entertainment and an innovative drink menu. The bar comes alive nightly with a progressive music program and numerous freestyle and choreographed dance numbers. Centrifuge features specialty cocktails from each of MGM Grands signature restaurants, infusing the drinks with fruit and displaying the innovative drinks around the bar in Louise Treize baccarat crystal bottles. Open daily, Sunday through Thursday at 4:00pm; Friday and Saturday at noon. No cover charge. Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID.
Lobby Bar, In the center of the excitement at MGM Grand, the Lobby Bar offers an extensive cocktail list featuring classic and trendy libations.
General Opening Hours: 24 hours
Tap Sports Bar, Cuisine: collection of American sports bar favorites for lunch and dinner. Chicken fingers, chicken wings, bacon corned dogs, sloppy joes, build your own burgers, Philly cheesesteak sliders, fish & chips, and desserts. Beverage program: eclectic selection of more than 48 draft beer handles, seasonal and local drafts featured each month, an abundant amount of handcrafted bottle beer selections along with several contemporary classic seasonal cocktails and wines by the glass. Highlights: enjoy your favorite sports games on 60 HD flat- screen televisions & celebrate the best moments in sports history with a collection of authentic sports memorabilia.
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-11:00pm *Hours may differ during special events General Opening Days: Monday-Sunday
Dress Code: Casual.
West Wing Bar, The West Wing Bar provides a secluded place to hang out, meet before an evening of dining and entertainment or wind down with a nightcap. West Wing Bar is open daily at 4:00pm and features a live DJ set Friday and Saturday.
Wet Republic Ultra Pool, Wet Republic redefines poolside entertainment by combining the vibrancy and energy of Las Vegas with supreme poolside amenities. Wet Republic evokes a sensuous South Beach ambiance with a seductively modern vibe. Setting the standard for entertainment and luxury by the pool, Wet Republic features two spectacular saltwater pools, eight individual pools and spas, exclusive VIP Bungalows, hip party cabanas, spacious daybeds and oversized deluxe chaise lounges. Mix, mingle and dance in the 2,500 square foot lounge as world renowned DJs rock the turntables with the hottest beats. Lounge by or in the pool with a cocktail or unwind in the privacy of your very own Bungalow. Celebrities and hot entertainers headline weekly and monthly events, transforming the 4,100 square foot sundeck into a stage, and making Wet Republic one of the hottest destination for premier entertainment.
Mgm Grand Buffet, The key to this buffet is to plan ahead. Enjoy dinner buffet items like crab legs, oven-roasted turkey and prime rib.
• Not to mention the extensive salad bar and seemingly endless assortment of desserts. Champagne brunch features blueberry blintzes and omelets made to order.
Avenue Cafe, With its vibrant retro design, Avenue Cafe takes you back to a time where menus overflowed with hearty meals for breakfast and lunch. Once you've had your fill, you'll return after all, history tends to repeat itself. Monday-Sunday: 6:00am-2:00pm
Rainforest Cafe, Part adventure, part restaurant and wholly entertaining for the whole family, the Rainforest Cafe recreates a tropical rainforest with waterfalls, lush vegetation, and indigenous creatures. You enter through a 10,000-gallon double archway aquarium.
• Inside the family- style restaurant, the food continues the rainforest theme with the Primal Steak, Rumble in the Jungle Turkey Wrap, and other exotic fare.
Starbucks, The Starbucks in the West Tower provides a relaxing lounge area where you can enjoy your favorite cup of coffee. This monument to frappuccino, espresso and all things caffeine offers a wide variety of specialty drinks, pastries, confections and even tea. There are two other Starbucks locations on property for your convenience: (1) next to Studio Cafe in the casino; and (2) in the Farmers Market in The District.
Cabana Grill, MGM Grand Pool Complex offers guests an elegant swimming and sunbathing experience, complete with a seasonal cafe and poolside dining area.
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, One of the most recognizable names in the culinary world. Wolfgang Puck, reinvents American bar and grill food with approachable fine dining in a stunning setting at Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill. Here, you'll find Pucks signature comfort food that can be enjoyed as a casual, quick-bite or as a leisurely dining experience. The taste is, well, let's just say you have to try this one. After all, a Wolfgang Puck restaurant is more than a restaurant, it's an experience.
Rouge, Discover a whole new shade of cool at Rouge. With sleek chrome accents and red furnishings, this bar and hot spot offers a place where you can quench more than your thirst. A sophisticated staff of models serves an array of exquisite cocktails, champagnes, fine wines, specialty beers and cordials.
Blizz, Yogurt is not just delicious healthy frozen desserts, but rather an incredible interactive treat experience for everyone. We go way beyond the self-serve frozen yogurt concept by offering a wide selection of frozen yogurt creations and other heavenly delights, such as smoothies and crepes, in a fun and festive environment. Blizz Yogurt will keep you coming back for more.
Project Pie, The perfect pizza is different to everyone. So we decided to leave it to you to create your pie. This means less work for us. Project Pie was created by James Markham with a focus on quality ingredients and giving guests the ability to create their kustom pie.
• And when we say kustom, we mean kustom. Seriously, we've seen it all.
• Project Pie is an assembly line format, pick your choice of fresh dough brushed with extra virgin olive oil, then pick your sauces, your cheeses, all your toppings, a little more of this a little more of that, unlimited choices, all for the same price. After your pie is perfected we gently place it (a.k.a throw it) into the stone hearth oven and it cooks in 2 minutes or less. The focus on quality is simple. All the stuff that should be made fresh daily with the best ingredients, we make fresh daily with all the best ingredients. That's what you'll find at Project Pie.
Pub 1842, Michael Mina's PUB 1842 at MGM Grand introduces a casual tavern-style eatery that playfully blends unexpected flavors and textures into classic American pub favorites. Opening today, Tuesday, June 18, 2013 the restaurant boasts an extensive selection of beers and cocktails for guests to enjoy while they play favorites such as darts and ping pang pong in the energetic bar area. A lively soundtrack complements the restaurant atmosphere, which encourages socializing and spirited fun. Hours of Operation: Dinner Monday-Thursday 5:00pm-10:00pm Lunch & Dinner Friday & Saturday 11:30am-12:00am Sunday 11:30am-10:00pm Bar Hours Monday-Thursday 5:00pm-11:00pm Friday & Saturday 11:30am- 1:00am Sunday 11:30am-11:00pm
Craftsteak, the Chef's dedication to the craft of cooking emphasizes pure, natural ingredients with hand-selected beef, poultry, fish, lamb, pork and veal. The result is a menu of simply prepared entrees and side dishes with extraordinary flavors.
Crush, offers a cosmopolitan shared-plate menu, with selections inspired by traditional favorites as well as standouts from regions around the world. Menu items are intended to be shared and are portioned as either small plates or larger plates, which provide indulgent portions. Open daily for lunch and dinner, starting at 11:30am, and 10:30am for Sunday Brunch.
Emeril's, With scallops from Maine, pike from the Midwest, and chicken from Alabama, Emeril's serves a fresh and distinctive blend of Creole/Cajun specialties. Add to that a wine list and funky New Orleans architecture, and you'll feel closer to Bourbon Street than the Vegas Strip.
Fiamma, From Sicily to Milan, FiAMMA presents traditional Italian cuisine in sleek, sexy surroundings. Featuring an award winning wine list showcasing over 700 selections from all over the world and fresh pastas hand-crafted daily, including the savory Maine Lobster Gnocchi.
• Enjoy a cocktail, fireside in the intimate lounge and add some amore before or after dining.
Grand Wok And Sushi Bar, A culinary cross section of Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean, and Vietnamese, the Grand Wok satisfies every craving for Asian cuisine. Serving sushi all day and using the freshest ingredients to create unique rolls, you will find yourself coming back for more. The specialty entree dishes include sweet and savory Shrimp Pad- Thai Noodles, spicy Kung Pao Chicken with Japanese Tinker Bell Peppers, Singapore Style Dungeness Crab, Pan Fried Sea Bass, and Beef Tenderloin with Crisp Asparagus in a Tangy Black Pepper Sauce. With so many choices, you'll find something new every time you visit.
Hakkasan, a restaurant and nightclub complex, offers guests a 360-degree curated experience combining fine dining and unparalleled entertainment and nightlife inside a beautifully designed five-level structure. A collaboration between the celebrated international dining group Hakkasan Ltd. and leading entertainment and nightlife company Angel Management Group, the venue is a dramatic extension of the brand as it will include the restaurant's first venture into nightlife.
Hecho En Vegas, Authentic Mexican food in a cantina style restaurant with a wide selection of drinks and open patio seating.
• Traditional sonoran cuisine with a collection of popular Mexican favorites. Exciting selection of tequilas, margaritas and Mexican beers.
• Reservations nor required but recommended. Hours of Operation:
• Sunday-Thursday 5:00pm-10:00pm Friday-Saturday 5:00PM-11:00pm
Dress Code: Casual.
Joel Robuchon Restaurant(*), Coming out of retirement to open his first restaurant in the United States, Joel Robuchon caters to a sophisticated palate that features a menu of his finer specialties.
• Limited eating creates the intimacy one can expect from Joel Robuchon.
• Reservations strongly recommended. Choose from the multi-course tasting menus or order a la carte. Specialties include Le Caviar, a trio dish of thin couscous and Oscetra caviar, smooth cauliflower cream, and delicate gelee of green asparagus.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
L Atelier De Joel Robuchon, Experience French cuisine with a dramatic flair. Unique counter-service restaurant, where your dinner is created right before your eyes, in a friendly, interactive atmosphere-complete with tapas and entrees, a tasting menu and wines from around the world. Open for dinner.
Stage Deli, Invite your taste buds to a performance they'll never forget. The Stage Deli serves mouth-watering pastrami, corned beef, turkey and brisket sandwiches, plus New York deli classics like matzo ball soup, kosher hotdogs, lox and bagels. Check it out. But don't forget about the perfectly seasoned soups, fresh salads, and pastries.
Minimum Age Requirement
• As per Las Vegas law, at least 1 person in each room must be at least 21 years old.
Casino With state-of-the-art gaming technology and lavish art deco splendor, the MGM Grand presents an unparalleled casino experience. Thrill to the spin of classic Roulette. Marvel at the moment that chance grants a win. From Blackjack to Baccarat, Keno to Casino War, the MGM Grand invites you to play.
Theatres and Arenas
• David Copperfield Theatre features headline entertainment.
• Grand Garden Arena, special events center with 16,325 seats.
Parking Terms and Conditions PARKING NOTICE: Starting on June 6, 2016 the hotels will begin instituting paid parking at MGM Resorts parking facilities. Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour at the MGM Resorts properties listed below will be subject to a parking fee. There is self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, & New York - New York. There is a self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
There is a valet parking fee for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Delano, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, New York - New York, & Vdara. There is a valet parking fee is for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts:
• Circus-Circus, Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
All parking fees repeat every 24 hours. Parking fees may be higher during special events.
Self-parking is complimentary for M life Rewards Members level Pearl and higher and valet parking is complimentary for M life Rewards members level Gold and higher. All complimentary parking is subject to availability.
For registered hotel guests, the 24 hour parking fee (self or valet) includes in and out privileges at the guests originating MGM Resort property and also includes the same in and out parking privileges at any other MGM Resort property within the same 24 hour period, subject to availability.
LOST TICKET: If you lose your self-parking ticket, the hotel will attempt to determine how long your vehicle has been parked at the facility. If they can verify how long you have been parked, you will be charged for the actual amount of time parked. Otherwise, you will be charged a lost ticket parking fee.
Parking fees are subject to change and parking is subject to availability.
2017 Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017
This hotel has a per room, per night, plus tax resort fee.
• The fee will be charged at guest check-in. Resort fee includes:
• Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Notary service
• Fitness center access for guests 18 and older
Please note rates and inclusions subject to change.
Entertainment Brad Garrett's Comedy Club:
• Catch the hottest names in stand up along with regular appearances by Brad Garrett and his hilarious friends, all at a brand-new theatre custom-built for comedy. The lineup of top-tier talent is nonstop and so are the laughs.
KA by Cirque du Soleil
• An unprecedented theatrical event. A masterpiece in story- telling, KA uses acrobatic performances, the thrills and action of martial arts techniques from all over the world, plus innovations in puppetry and multimedia to tell the epic tale of twins on a perilous journey to fulfill their shared destiny. Along the way, the twins confront characters and events representing the opposing forces of good and evil. Before their world comes under attack and collapses around them, the twins receive a magical talisman for protection. As the plot unfolds, danger lies in wait for them at every turn.
MGM Grand Garden Arena
• The MGM Grand Garden Arena is home to concerts, championship boxing and premier sporting and special events. The Arena offers comfortable seating for as many as 16,800 people with excellent sightlines and state-of-the- art acoustics, lighting and sound. Prominent events to date have included world championship fights and musical concerts.
• The intimate 740-seat Hollywood Theatre is home to world class entertainment and internationally acclaimed shows nightly. With a dramatic entryway, vaulted ceiling and velvet curtains, plush red booths surround the 1,800 square foot stage providing excellent acoustics and views. The Hollywood Theatre attracts some of today's top performers.
CSI: The Experience
• Test your inner crime-solver at the blockbuster new attraction, CSI: The Experience! Play the role of a crime scene investigator in this exciting interactive challenge:
• 3 murders, 15 lab stations, 15 suspects, 3 killers. Based on the hit TV show, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and guided by videos featuring cast members, alongside real- life forensic scientists, you'll be the latest recruit to the world of forensic science. Examine bullet casings, match DNA to potential suspects, identify the source of a single strand of hair as you complete the investigation process. Find the killer and receive your official CSI:
• Diploma! Complete with two state-of-the-art forensic crime labs and dazzling special effects, this new hands-on experience is sure to plunge guests deep into the heart of the action. Recommended for ages 12 through adult.
• Rollway beds are no longer offered at the hotel
Pool and Lounge
• At the Grand Pool Complex, guests can indulge in 6.6 acres of tropical bliss. Waterfalls and lush foliage surround five shimmering pools, three whirlpools, and a lazy river
• Rent private cabanas and sip cocktails poolside
• Wet Republic Ultra Pool combines an exclusive nightlife vibe with poolside pampering.
• Two saltwater pools and a 2,500-square-foot open-air ultra lounge deliver a day life party unlike any other
• The entire development of Hakkasan encompasses approximately 80,000 square feet and consists of 5 levels including a full service restaurant, lounge and main nightclub with mezzanine, a connecting pavilion-style nightclub, and a boutique nightclub.
• Hakkasan Las Vegas will be one of the company's most momentous venue to date, as it will be the first location to incorporate an extravagant nightclub component.
• Converging dining and nightlife, it will be the embodiment of sophistication, glamour, world class cuisine and impeccable service, thus creating a sexy and stylish environment.
• Hakkasan Nightlife offers private groups' 3 stories of endless creativity within 5 distinct environments.
• We offer unique flexibility to buy out rooms individually, in combination of, or all together to accommodate up to approximately 3,725 guests at one time or 4,470 guests on a flow.
• Each room features its own separate DJ, sound, video, and lighting system.
• Ling Ling Lounge
• Ling Ling Nightclub
• Pavilion Nightclub
• Main Nightclub
• Main Nightclub & Mezzanine Level
• All Space: Pavilion Nightclub, Main Nightclub, Mezzanine Level, Ling Ling Nightclub and Ling Ling Lounge.
Security Deposit Policy:
• A valid credit card is required to register at MGM Grand.
• Prior approval is required if you are paying with a company credit card. Please contact Room Reservations for details on our credit card policy.
• All reservations require a valid credit card on file at registration. Credit cards will be authorized for a security deposit/incidentals and all remainder room balance. Payments may be made with credit card, cash, and debit cards but credit card must remain on record for duration of stay.
• Guests using a Debit Card in lieu of a valid Credit Card will be charged a security deposit/incidentals and all remainder room balance, depending on the room type reserved upon arrival.
• Release on authorizations or refunds of security deposits will take place within 3-10 business days of check out, dependent on the cardholder's banking institution. Releases/refunds on cards issued by a foreign banks may take longer.
• A favorite of rock stars, celebrities and royalty, Cristophe has worked his magic in Beverly Hills and New York for more than 20 years.
• His newest salon at MGM Grand caters to a pampered clientele with the expertise of his world-class internationally trained stylists and colorists.
• Special packages include bridal and bachelorette packages replete with stretch limo, champagne and strawberries, spa treatments, hair and makeup all recorded for everlasting memories.
Grand Pool Complex
• Make MGM Grand Pool your day time escape.
• Lose yourself in the 6.5 acre, highly energetic atmosphere.
• Secure a reservation to lounge poolside in one of the 26 Cabanas.
• The MGM Grand Cabanas are spacious and inviting, with room for up to 8, giving you the perfect haven to party the day away.
• Cabanas feature private patio, flat screen television, private safes, mini refrigerators, complimentary pair of tubes and personalized service.
• Cabana cost includes beverage and food service featured in the private dining menu from the Cabana Grille up to the amount of your cabana rental fee.
• Take a dip in one of the 4 pools, 3 jacuzzis, or our world famous lazy river.
• Take advantage of the poolside massage services.
• Stop by one of the 5 bars or full service Cabana Grille for one of their signature bites.
Las Vegas Monorail
• The Las Vegas Monorail is the newest attraction on the famous Las Vegas skyline.
• Gliding above traffic at speeds reaching 50 miles per hour, you'll be able to cover the four-mile route in approximately 14 minutes
• It's fast, fun and convenient.
• Whether you're in town for business or pleasure, traveling among the Las Vegas Strip hotels and attractions has never been easier.
Jeff Mitchum Gallery at MGM Grand
• The 4,000 square foot, glass enclosed Jeff Mitchum Gallery at MGM Grand will showcase the fine art photographers awe- inspiring landscape images and never-before-seen sculptures
• Greeting guests as they enter the gallery will be a custom- made, glass waterfall sculpture named Icewall, designed in partnership by Jeff Mitchum and glass sculptor Markian Olynyk
• Once inside, an elite team of experienced art experts will provide tailored tours and offer personalized advice on the image that best suits each guest's particular home or office space
• The Jeff Mitchum Gallery will be open from 10:00am to midnight
David Copperfield Has been hailed by audiences and critics alike as one of the greatest illusionist of our time. In addition to decades of network television events, worldwide tours, and "Dreams and Nightmares," the critically acclaimed Broadway show that set box-office records, he has been featured on the covers of magazines.
Brad Garrett's Comedy Club
• Catch the hottest names in stand up along with regular appearances by Brad Garrett and his hilarious friends, all at a brand-new theater custom-built for comedy. The lineup of top-tier talent is non-stop and so are the laughs.
T-Mobile Arena T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events - from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events - it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone - from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts.
• The credit or debit card used to reserve your reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges and may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
• The world-famous dance crew Jabbawockeez recently opened its new show at Luxor Hotel and Casino.
• A celebration of imagination, the show is an eclectic mix of awe-inspiring choreography, entertaining storylines, vivid costumes and chart-topping hits for a family-friendly production that leaves guests of all ages dancing in their seats.
• Show open Thursday through Monday
• Dark Tuesday and Wednesday
• Times Sunday and Monday at 7:00pm and Thursday through Saturday at 7:00pm and 9:30pm
Grand Spa and Salon
• Grand Spa features everything from luxurious facials and nail services to soothing massages and body wraps
• Saunas, whirlpools, and lounges provide a multitude of ways to unwind and rejuvenate
• Cristophe Salon features world-class stylists who pamper their clientele with the ultimate celebrity treatment