Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 3 miles (5 kms).
Sleep, sometimes it's hard to come by in Vegas. But for the resortist, it's an integral part of the perfect stay. Here, you'll find three classic takes on casual elegance. From the Mandalay Bay Tower with marble spa tubs, 42 inch plasmas and lofty pillow-topped beds to effortless style at Delano Las Vegas, one of the best boutique hotels in the world, and the exclusive Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, you may enjoy one of the premier stays in Vegas.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Banquet Room
- Beauty Salon (2)
- Business Center
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Conference Rooms
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Hot Tub
- Internet Service
- Juice Bar ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Lounges (9)
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking Facilities ($)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Restaurants (21)
- Rooms (3200)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Snack Bar
- Sundries Shop
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Trail/Track (jogging)
- Valet Service ($)
- Wedding Chapel ($)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Site
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
Run Of House, The 550 square foot room is the perfect blend of comfort and style. Bold statement furnishings and plush textiles offer an experience that you'll love to call home during your stay.
• Previously known as Resort Room.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Resort Queen, The newly remodeled 550 square foot Resort Queen room is the perfect blend of comfort and style. Bold statement furnishings and plush textiles offer an experience that you'll love to call home during your stay.
Resort King, The newly remodeled 550 square foot Resort King room is the perfect blend of comfort and style. Boldly designed furnishings and plush textiles offer an experience that you'll love to call home during your stay.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Elite King Suite, You'll enjoy the comfort of an open concept living area and a soaking tub for sublime relaxation in the perfectly designed and newly remodeled 765 square foot Elite King Suites.
Physically Challenged Rooms:
• In the Deluxe King and Deluxe Queen categories, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible
All accommodations include: mirror (make-up, magnifying), mini-bar, refrigerator, room service (24-hour), safe (in accommodation), air conditioning, safe deposit box, armoire, shower/bathtub separate, cot (on request): ($), smoke detector, data ports, sprinkler system, hairdryer, telephones, heating, televisions, internet access, iron, ironing board, maid service and radio.
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
• One rollaway bed is allowed in the standard room.
• No rollaway bed is allowed in suites.
Alarm Clock I-pod compatible alarm clock radio
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Press, Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas' new lounge, PRESS, gives the term "meet me in the lobby" new meaning. Sophisticated yet relaxed, this chic indoor/outdoor space reflects the energy of Las Vegas. Outside, a lushly land- scaped patio features sofa seating and a trellis system overlooking the Hotel's private pool. PRESS is open morning through late night. Press Morning Enjoy Lavazza espressos and gourmet roasted coffees prepared by experienced baristas. Organic freshly squeezed juices, along with fresh "grab and go" items such as house-made fruit cups, pastries, salads and sandwiches, are also available. PRESS EVENING When the sun sets on the Las Vegas Strip, PRESS transforms into a vibrant social hub, featuring unique small plates, handcrafted cocktails and a diverse selection of beer and wine served at the bar or table side. Guests can also relax fireside with a nightcap or dessert. From 9:00pm to closing time every night, enjoy half-price Stella draught, a glass of house wine or Prosecco for reduced rates, and half-price flatbreads.
Ri Ra Irish Pub, Constructed from a pub meticulously restored in Ireland then shipped to Mandalay Place, Ri Ra epitomizes the true Irish pub experience with its comfortable neighborhood environment where conversation flows as smoothly as Guinness ebbs in the glass. Offering an impressive lineup of live music, a comprehensive drink list and fare that defies pub standards, the latest endeavor from Irish natives and longtime friends David Kelly & Ciaran Sheehan and their American partner, Jay Luther, also delivers live entertainment seven nights a week, including traditional Irish Sessions and visiting bands direct from Ireland.
Beach Bar & Grill, provides sustenance on the sand.
Bayside Buffet, With sweeping views of our tropical water garden, the buffet offers an ever-changing menu of diverse tastes, sure to please everyone in your group.
Seabreeze Cafe, With a newly remodeled and inviting decor of ocean blues and natural greens coupled with a tastefully crafted seasonal menu of fresh marine and land fare fit for seaside comfort, Sea Breeze Caf offers a breath of fresh air and tranquility from the hustle and bustle of the main- land. Resortists and beach-goers alike will enjoy the all- day breakfast and lunch options and sweeping views of the aquatic excitement and natural greenery enveloping the exterior. Located on casino floor, Sea Breeze is the perfect location for a peaceful and comforting experience of laid- back vibes and appetizing choices.
Starbucks, Since 1971, it always has been and will always be about quality. Were passionate about ethically sourcing and blending the finest arabica coffee beans and roasting them with great care. The passion for coffee is rivaled only by the love of sharing it.
Border Grill, Welcome to the vibrant, modern Mexican restaurant overlooking the Lazy River just off Mandalay Beach, where Chefs Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger, Food Network's "Too Hot Tamales," want nothing more than to spice up your day. With two floors of patio dining, this hip, urban cantina is the perfect setting for sipping margaritas and savoring a menu of the bold flavors of Mexico while enjoying views of the beach and pool.
Sports Book Grill, Located in the casino's race & sports book, the Sports Book Grill is a great place to eat when you are in a rush, or just want a tasty sandwich, burger or salad while watching the game.
• (You must be 21 years of age or older to enter the Sports Book Grill.)
Yogurt In, Sweet and savory crepes, shakes and do-it- yourself, soft-serve frozen yogurt shop offering 16 rotating flavors with a variety of dry and cold toppings.
Aureole, Charlie Palmer's renowned New York Aureole enjoys a reputation as one of the finest restaurants in the United States. Palmer opened Aureole at Mandalay Bay in 1999, featuring seasonal dishes that include artisan dry-aged beef and fresh seafood. Designed by pre-eminent restaurant designer Adam Tihany, Aureole's visual trademark is a four- story wine tower with its very own Wine Angel Stewards, who gracefully ascend the tower to retrieve bottles. Guests can search the 3,000 bottle iPad wine list, which includes a 1982 bottle of Lafite valued at $17,500.00.
Beach Coffee & Ice Cream, Start your Summer experience with a cool blended tropical treat from Beach Coffee and Ice Cream, or indulge in beach happiness and try the pineapple infused Banana Split for a taste of paradise. You can also choose from a selection of premium hot or cold coffee as well as Nitrogen coffee for an energizing boost. The best comforts from the blender, brewer, and pantry are conveniently located on beach level adjacent to Mandalay Bay Beach.
Burger Bar, The ultimate burger experience from the famous restaurateur Hubert Keller of Fleur de Lys. Incorporating the finest varieties of beef, buffalo, turkey, vegetarian and vegan products, a range of gourmet toppings and delicious buns, Burger Bar has a little bit of everything for the creative eater. Complete the experience with a Sweet Burger dessert or a handcrafted microbrew.
Charlie Palmer Steak At Four Seasons, provides a clubhouse atmosphere of quiet luxury favored by sophisticated diners. Chef de Cuisine Steve Blandino's menu satisfies with an excellent selection of traditional cuts including a Charcoal Grilled Filet Mignon in and a 28-day aged Bone in Rib Eye. The wine list, specializing in exciting new producers from up and down the West Coast, also offers a wide range of Old- World wines from the Rhone Valley, Bordeaux, Burgundy, Spain, Germany and Italy, as well as "Wines for the Adventuresome."
Citizens Kitchen & Bar, In the mood for comfort food?? You're in luck. Citizens Kitchen & Bar is located in the heart of Mandalay Bay! The carefully-crafted menu features American comfort food at its best.
• Offering everything from continental breakfast to soup & salad combinations, hearty build-your-own sandwiches and signature entrees, Citizens Kitchen & Bar has a dish to satisfy any guest's craving and it is open 24 Hours a Day! Dishes include: Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos, Penne Prosciutto, and the Fatty Melt, tomato grilled cheese with caramelized onions and Citizens' special sauce. Completing the meal, Citizens Kitchen & Bar also offers a melange of side dishes including Smothered and Covered Tots, Loaded Mashed Potatoes and Mac & Cheese. Newly remodeled by leading international design firm Munge Leung - who created The Light Group's stylish and sophisticated nightclub 1 OAK at the Mirage Hotel - Citizens will also offer a vast selection of beers as well a full service bar to complement the decadent fare. The approachable menu, lively music and comfortable atmosphere are poised to satisfy the tastes of any and all restaurant guests.
Crossroads At House Of Blues, Incorporating flavors from all over the world, Crossroads at House of Blues has created comfort food that's classic, bold and contemporary, including signature dishes like shrimp and grits, Adobo spice braised short ribs and street tacos. To get the day started right, Crossroads boasts a mouth watering breakfast menu featuring: Bacon Avocado Eggs Benedict; Breakfast Burger with a Kick, made with andouille sausage, pepper jack cheese and a sunny side egg on a brioche bun; the Rock Steady Skillet featuring cage free eggs, applewood bacon, red rose potatoes, green chiles, green onions, jack cheese and fresh pico de gallo; and the Super Fuel, an omelet made with grilled chicken, sauteed mushrooms, cheddar cheese and topped with avocado and brie cheese. Surrounded by the unique folk art that fills the walls, Crossroads at House of Blues is truly the place where food, music and art intersect.
Fleur By Hubert Keller, From the global travels of Master Chef Hubert Keller comes a completely new and unique dining experience. Fleur by Hubert Keller offers small plates from around the world featuring intense flavors and exotic presentations in a fun, social environment.
• Fleur offers casual seating at the bar, lounge and patio as well as a more intimate experience in our stunning dining room. Parties of up to 30 can be seated in our semi-private cabana area.
Kumi, Japanese Restaurant and Bar By Akira Back at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino features a modern Japanese menu with a Korean American twist. Kumi presents guests with an extraordinary ambiance of raw natural woods, hammered steel accents and touches of red lacquer to compliment the dining experience. Kumi's sumptuous cuisine is complimented by a wide array of specialty cocktails created by The Light Group's very own master mixologists.
Lupo By Wolfgang Puck, At Wolfgang Puck's first Italian restaurant, Trattoria del Lupo, savor dishes inspired by Rome and its neighboring regions. The menu changes daily and features a contemporary blend of tastes from the old country, all in the culinary styling of master chef Wolfgang Puck. Lupo boasts exhibition pizza, antipasto and dessert stations, a glass-enclosed area where fresh pasta is made daily, and a wine room surrounded by a spacious bar. Turn-of-the-century antique furnishings give the restaurant the feel of a traditional Italian trattoria. The open and airy dining room provides the perfect setting for people watching without leaving the hotel. Private dining also is available.
Mizuya Sushi/sake, Whether seated in the lounge or at the sushi bar watching the sushi chefs work their magic, enjoy the freshest in sashimi, hand rolls and specialty rolls. Mizuya is also noted for its extensive sake menu.
Noodle Shop, Seated under dozens of massive Chinese lanterns, this traditional Chinese restaurant experience features authentic Cantonese and Mandarin dishes. The menu features Oriental favorites such as Hong Kong Style Wonton Soup, Pad Thai Noodles, Singapore Curried Rice Noodle, Abalone and Chicken Congee.
Red Square, is the premier dinner, cocktail, and nightlife destination. Chef Chris Conlon has created the exquisite menu - featuring easy-to-share plates including Tuna Tartare, Chicken Kiev with Bacon Brussels Sprouts and an impressive caviar selection - which will take contemporary American favorites and infuse them with exciting Russian influences. Along with its famous frozen Ice Bar and private vodka vault, Red Square will feature an incomparable vodka selection, as well as an intriguing list of signature cocktails, martinis and vodka infusions created by a team of master mixologists, creating the perfect nighttime destination.
Rick Moonen's Rm Seafood, Master Chef Rick Moonen's menu offers a thoughtful selection of seafood illustrating his commitment to serving fresh ingredients that are exemplary of his advocacy for sustainable fishing practices and sound environmental stewardship. The seafood selections flown in daily expands to his raw bar, sushi bar and delectable dishes in the airy dining room rm seafood has to offer.
Rivea, After Saint-Tropez and London, Rivea comes to Las Vegas offering a renewed take on a French and Italian influenced cuisine from internationally celebrated Chef Alain Ducasse. A breezy, laid back atmosphere of white and maritime blues by the acclaimed Parisian design duo Patrick Jouin and Sanjit Manku, welcomes guests and sets a relaxed vibe while offering unparalleled, 180-degree views of the city below.
• Menu items inspired by the delectable food markets of Provence and Italy create the carefree and vibrant nature of the Riviera, with a focus on simple, fresh plates by Executive Chef Bruno Riou and the best seasonal ingredients from the West Coast. The colors, flavors, and aromas of the south of France and Italy have arrived at Delano Las Vegas!
Rx Boiler Room, Combining the alchemy of food and drink, Celebrity Chef Rick Moonen showcases his spin on classic comfort food, offering guests a variety of playful creations in small and large plate portions, ideal for a shared dining experience. Paired to elevate and complement the overall experience, the drink menu features an emporium of the finest spirits and innovative libations, capably crafted by lead barman Nathan Greene. Showcasing a playful interior design that defies its new age, Rx Boiler Room offers a modern reflection of the Victorian era, celebrating the steampunk sub-genre often associated with science-fiction and inspired by industrialized Western civilization during the 19th century.
Slice Of Vegas, serves NY Style pizza with a thin, chewy crust, fresh pastas, unique salads and a variety of Sand- wiches. For those with specific dietary needs, Slice of Vegas offers gluten free pastas and pizza, vegetarian, and vegan options. There is a full bar with an extensive selection of craft beers, a variety of wines and a number of signature drinks. Come in and enjoy the relaxed, laid back atmosphere while listening to your favorite songs on the jukebox and watching your favorite teams on one of the 12 television screens or 8 foot HD projection screen. The goal is to keep things simple, offering good food in a friendly, approachable atmosphere. Please join us for any of the great Happy Hours, or bring your friends and family to celebrate in the private dining room! Located at The Shoppes in Mandalay Bay, Slice of Vegas keeps it simple... good pizza in a friendly atmosphere.
Stripsteak, With its classic menu, inviting bar scene and sophisticated atmosphere, acclaimed Chef Michael Mina breaks new ground with his first steakhouse. STRIPSTEAK plays host to guests looking for the perfect filet in a modern alternative to the traditional steakhouse setting. As with Mina's other restaurants, STRIPSTEAK uses only the highest quality ingredients corn-fed, all-natural meat, line-caught seafood and fresh, seasonal produce. Don't miss the A5 Japanese Kobe beef and 100 Single Malts Scotches.
Veranda,, As the Four Seasons' premier dining room, Veranda is designed like a Mediterranean mansion, with indoor and terrace seating that overlooks the sprawling pool. This sophisticated restaurant offers an informal dining experience for breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring signature dishes and varied regional and international cuisine.
Minimum Age Requirement
• There is a minimum age of 21 years old required to check-in.
2016-2017 Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2016 - 12/31/2017
This hotel has a per room, per night, plus tax resort fee.
• The fee will be charged at guest check-in. Resort fee includes:
• Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Notary service
• Fitness center access for guests 18 and older
Please note rates and inclusions subject to change.
Mandalay Bay Beach Mandalay Bay Beach (Open seasonally):
• Located on 11-acres, Mandalay Bay Beach provides the ultimate in aquatic relaxation. This playground offers a wave pool, lazy river, three swimming pools, jogging track and 2,700 tons of real sand. An expansion brought to The Beach more premium seating and the exclusive new Beachside Casino. If that werent enough, Mandalay Beach and Moorea offer 100 rentable cabanas, day beds, bungalows and villas that include personalized service.
• Located steps away from Mandalay Bay Beach, The Beachside Casino offers three-stories of superior indulgence in a glass-fronted, climate-controlled environment. On the first level, beach-goers may dine at the open-air Beach Bar & Grill. The second floor features blackjack, roulette and craps with fabulous views of the brilliant blue water in a casual, yet upscale setting. The third level contains five Villas Soleil with spectacular views of the entire Mandalay Bay Beach. Ranging in size from 250 to 500 square feet, each contemporarily designed villa accommodates up to 16 guests with cabana service and access to a private, third level pool.
• Set amidst Mandalay Beach is Moorea Beach Club, an upscale pool experience with a South Beach vibe catering to guests 21 years of age and older, this exclusive outdoor environment features dipping pools, cushioned chaise lounges, comfortable daybeds and a private pavilion. Poolside spa treatments also are available.
• The May through September Beach Concert Series spotlights some of the best names in music as guests are serenaded from a one of a kind stage above Mandalay Beach. Concert goers are invited to bring their blankets and sit on the beach or wade in the surf as they listen to popular performers.
• Enjoy relaxation fit for a Resortist. The 30,000 square foot, world-class Spa Mandalay combines the best techniques and products with the most highly skilled professionals from around the world to usher you into a level of relaxation beyond your imagination.
• With a variety of massages, body treatments, facials and manicures available, as well as a fitness center and spa, this is the perfect place to soothe body, mind and soul.
• The credit or debit card used to reserve your reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges and may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
T-Mobile Arena T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events - from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events - it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone - from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts.
Aquarium Shark Reef Aquarium:
• Welcome to the element of surprise. Shark Reef Aquarium is a celebration of the world's exotic marine predators. Here, you'll see all kinds saw-fish, giant rays, endangered green sea turtles, piranha, jellyfish and the rare golden crocodile, to name a few. In all, there are over 2,000 animals in 1.6 million gallons of water. For the ultimate SCUBA experience, take a wondrous dive in Shark Reef's 1.3 million-gallon Shipwreck exhibit.
• After much anticipation, LIGHT, the first ever nightclub brought to you by the minds behind Cirque du Soleil, is excited to invite guests to experience the passion and creativity of state of the art production and world- renowned DJs
• The creative entertainment company, responsible for some of Las Vegas' most successful productions, is partnering with audio/visual live production outfit Moment Factory to produce distinctly different live experiences for each performer.
• Don't think you will turn up and live the same nightlife experience, neatly choreographed and pre-programmed, there are quite literally limitless possibilities to what you will discover at LIGHT, an ever-evolving space, the club boasts the largest general admission dance floor in Las Vegas and was carefully designed to provide unparalleled sightlines for everyone
• The nightclub will serve as a laboratory, very much like the special events and projects the hotel has done in the past, for different and new artistic possibilities
Michael Jackson ONE
• The Estate of Michael Jackson and Cirque du Soleil today unveiled that Michael Jackson ONE will open and take residency exclusively at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino this summer.
• This entirely new show is the second creative project to be developed between Cirque du Soleil and The Estate of Michael Jackson after the Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour, currently playing arenas in Europe as it travels the world.
• Michael Jackson ONE is a state of the art visual and audio experience creating a theatrical evocation of Michael's creative genius.
• Guided and inspired by his music, four misfits set out on a transformative adventure.
• By journey's end, they will personify Michael's agility, courage, playfulness and love.
• Michael Jackson believed that all people are unique and equal, regardless of race or culture.
• His message was one of unity, harmony and hope for a better world.
• At once evocative and enigmatic, the name Michael Jackson ONE also presents a paradox: Michael was a multifaceted artist who strove to fuse together various musical styles and art forms.
• It is a fitting title for a unifying journey into the world of the King of Pop, the genius, the visionary, the One.
Casinos High Limit:
• The high-limit area at Mandalay Bay offers a more private and discreet area for the most esteemed players. Play blackjack and Baccarat with the utmost in service and amenities.
• Enjoy the exclusivity of the High-Limit slot room and receive personalized service from the dedicated VIP attendants. We offer all your favorite games from $1.00 to $500.00, in reel slots, video reel slots, video poker and progressive machines.
• Experience the Lotus Room where Western hospitality and Eastern chance converge in perfect harmony. Try your hand at a variety of world-class table games including EZ Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Pai Gow Tile and Blackjack. Table side dining and a fine selection of teas are also available.
• The object of Baccarat is to bet on which hand will have the highest value. Other variations of this game include Mini-Baccarat and Midi-Baccarat, both of which can be found on the gaming floor.
Parking Terms and Conditions PARKING NOTICE: Starting on June 6, 2016 the hotels will begin instituting paid parking at MGM Resorts parking facilities. Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour at the MGM Resorts properties listed below will be subject to a parking fee. There is self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, & New York - New York. There is a self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
There is a valet parking fee for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Delano, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, New York - New York, & Vdara. There is a valet parking fee is for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts:
• Circus-Circus, Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
All parking fees repeat every 24 hours. Parking fees may be higher during special events.
Self-parking is complimentary for M life Rewards Members level Pearl and higher and valet parking is complimentary for M life Rewards members level Gold and higher. All complimentary parking is subject to availability.
For registered hotel guests, the 24 hour parking fee (self or valet) includes in and out privileges at the guests originating MGM Resort property and also includes the same in and out parking privileges at any other MGM Resort property within the same 24 hour period, subject to availability.
LOST TICKET: If you lose your self-parking ticket, the hotel will attempt to determine how long your vehicle has been parked at the facility. If they can verify how long you have been parked, you will be charged for the actual amount of time parked. Otherwise, you will be charged a lost ticket parking fee.
Parking fees are subject to change and parking is subject to availability.
• This hotel is non-smoking for all guest rooms. Guests will be charged a smoking fee, if they smoke in a non- smoking room.
to smoke in their rooms.
Shopping Center The Shoppes at Mandalay Place:
• Located between Mandalay Bay and Luxor, from shot glasses to Shark Reef treasures and items not found anywhere else, the shopping possibilities are endless at Mandalay Bay. In addition to the resorts many shopping venues, you may explore many exciting shopping possibilities at the Shoppes at Mandalay Place. This unique collection of experiential venues and eclectic stores offers 40 unique venues, including bars, restaurants, and one-of-a-kind shoppes from around the U.S.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Mandalay Place Shopping