Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 2 miles (3 kms).
The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas is a premier destination entertainment resort owned and operated by Brookfield and Warner Gaming. Located on 16.7 acres just 2 blocks East of the strip, the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino was built in 1995, expanded in 1999, and began another renovation and expansion in 2007. This landmark property offers a unique entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. Features of the property currently include an 11 story Hard Rock Hotel tower with 647 elegant guest rooms designed with the discerning rock star in mind. Clean, modern lines meet warm colors, premium beds, feather pillows. Sexy sophistication. It's all here. Every amenity you may desire in a fully stocked mini bar, oversized bathrooms, Plasma televisions, CD Stereo system, and exclusive bath products. The generously sized rooms open French doors to either a unique Strip/Pool or Mountain view. The 30,000 square foot casino includes the infamous Center Bar, Race and Sportsbook, High Limit gaming, slots, table games, The Joint delivers unforgettable live music experiences with performances by both legendary and ground-breaking artists, and has created the successful concept of rock 'n' roll residencies with acts such as Motley Crue in Sin City and Def Leppard VIVA Hysteria! It is home to tomorrow's top music acts and will be the place to see and be seen. Six restaurants, three cocktail lounges; several retail stores and Reliquary Spa, an 8,000 square foot spa, salon and fitness center.
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Banquet Rooms (5) ($)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars (6) ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Breakfast Room
- Business Services ($)
- Car Rental Desk ($)
- Casino ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Conference Rooms (5) ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Disco/Nightclub (2) ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests
- Fitness Center
- Floors (11)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Hospitality Desk
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Jacuzzi (outdoor)
- Meeting Room
- Newsstand ($)
- Parking (valet)
- Pool (outdoor, heated)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Grill ($)
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Restaurants (6) ($)
- Rooms (1504)
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Secretarial Services ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tour Desk
- Tours & Excursions ($)
- Towels (pool)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
- Wedding Site ($)
Leisure and Family Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
2019 Deluxe King - 2 guests.
• Deluxe Queen - 4 guests.
• Deluxe Pool King - 2 guests.
• Deluxe Pool Queen - 4 guests.
• HRH King Suite - 2 guests.
• HRH Queen Suite - 4 guests.
• HRH Pool King Suite - 2 guests.
• HRH Pool Queen Suite - 4 guests.
• The above maximum occupancy info as a guide until we receive the 2019 contract information.
Deluxe Pool Rooms Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Deluxe Queen Room, The 476 square foot Deluxe Queen Room features a mountain view, two queen beds dressed in a stylish luxury bedding, a fully-stocked mini bar, 40" LCD TV, and a stylish bathroom with an extra -large shower. Rooms are adorned with iconic materials like leather, wood, and silver studded velvet, evoking visions of a rock 'n' roll manor.
Deluxe Pool King Room, The 476 square foot King features clean modern lines, premium bedding, fully-stocked mini bar, plasma TVs, and views of the tropical paradise pool deck. Rooms are adorned with iconic materials like leather, wood, and silver studded velvet, evoking visions of a rock 'n' roll manor.
Deluxe Pool Queen Room, The 476 square foot room features two queen-size beds dressed with ultra-luxurious bedding, clean modern lines, fully- stocked mini bar, plasma TVs, and views of the tropical paradise pool deck. Rooms are adorned with iconic materials like leather, wood, and silver studded velvet, evoking visions of a rock 'n' roll manor.
All accommodations include: safe (in accommodation), mini-bar, alarm clock, bathtub, blackout drapes, crib (on request), data port, desk, hairdryer, heating (central), housekeeping, in room movies: ($), internet access (wireless), iron, ironing board, air conditioning and accommodations (for physically challenged guests): (11).
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Oyster Bar, Located on the HRH Tower gaming floor, next to the Dragon Salon, Oyster Bar will seat up to 16 people in a fun and lively setting where they can interact with a group of enthusiastic chefs and servers. In addition to a variety of fresh East & West Coast oysters, the Oyster Bar menu features several classic oyster bar specialties and items unique to the property. Oyster Bar hours of operation will Sunday through Thursday from 11:00am to 10:00pm and Fridays and Saturdays from 11:00am to 2:00am.
Fuel Cafe, Start yourself up (again). Fuel Cafe has got what you need to recharge before you head to Rehab, or wherever the day takes you. Part coffeehouse, part smoothie bar, Fuel also serves up ready-made sandwiches, pizza and energy drinks to go.
Fuel Cafe Express, Wake up and shake things up. Part coffee-house, part smoothie bar, Fuel Cafe Express has drinks and snacks to help you recharge before your next big thing. Now featuring the delicious Made to Order Fresh Waffle Cakes topped with a decadent Citrus Cream Cheese.
Mr. Lucky's, Time is on your side at Mr. Lucky's, the infamous all hours retro style diner. Get your fill with a full service menu that includes spiked milkshakes, burgers and breakfast around the clock. And while you're chowing down, you're gonna have to look around. From the open kitchen to the wide open view of the casino floor, Mr. Lucky's boasts a great view of all the action.
Sweet Emotion By Dunkin' Donuts And Chill By Hudson, These two locations, seamlessly connected as one cool space, will be open 24/7 and will offer a variety of hot and cold beverages, sandwiches, snacks, and of course, world famous Dunkin' Donuts - making people happy since 1950.
• Other menu items will include the legendary Dunkin' Donuts coffee, lattes and macchiatos, hot chocolate and espresso. Iced coffees, lattes, coolattas, smoothies and teas, and freshly-made bakery sandwiches in flavors like chicken bacon, ham & cheddar, and turkey cheddar & bacon.
Juice Bar, Conveniently located between Reliquary Spa and Reliquary Salon, Juice Bar offers coffee, espresso, smoothies, as well as protein, vitamin and alcoholic boosts that can be added to any hot or cold beverage. The Bar also features Mimosas and Bloody Marys.
Culinary Dropout, No uniforms, no formalities. This funky gastropub breaks all the rules in the most delicious way. Culinary Dropout is the ultra hip hang for libation-loving foodies. From inspired fresh cocktails and the stylish bartenders who carefully craft them, Culinary Dropout is all about stirring things up. That is when they're not serving up addictive house made pretzels with provolone fondue along with live music on weekends. If you're looking for a soul kitchen, this is the place to go.
35 Steaks And Martinis, This premier dining destination satisfies even the most particular palate and sets the stage for indulgences of all kinds, including the signature Tomahawk Steak, a 35-day aged, 35-ounce prime, bone-in steak. Guests can also select from a menu of land and sea options, as well as a collection of mouth-watering desserts. Libations include the flavor-infused Spicy Serrano Martini and an extensive wine list featuring award-wining labels. Short on time or just looking for an intimate rendezvous?? Grab a seat in the bar and lounge, which is the perfect spot for people-watching and a pre-concert bite & cocktail.
Fu Asian Kitchen, Asian Cuisine with attitude. Fu means luck in Chinese, but we don't mind if you F with the name of the delicious bistro within the HRH Tower. Fu is the swank little spot for Chinese fare as well as regionally inspired delights. Savor signature dishes like the Curry Lobster Puffs, Grilled Tenderloin of Beef with Spicy Fu Sauce, Sea Bass with Sake-Miso Glaze and Pan Fried Scallops with Soy Mirin. Prefer your dishes prepared vegetarian or vegan we can do that too. Come to satisfy your appetite for the exotic.
Nobu, Ultra fresh signature seafood dishes like the Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeno and Rock Shrimp Tempura with creamy spicy sauce guarantee to rock your taste buds. Nobus authentic, award-winning cuisine promises to really get you rolling in a Zen modern decor that replicates Nobus original TriBeCa location. Just like her East Coast sister, only hotter.
Pink Taco, Here, the music is as good and loud as the crowd. The unexpected delight is that your wildest antics still come in second to the comida. Always amazing: the trademark Pink Tacos with homemade corn tortillas and black beans topped with chicken, salsa roja, pickled onions and avocado. And did we mention the margaritas?? Perfect for enjoying on the stunning patio overlooking our world-famous pool scene.
Physically Challenged Rooms Information regarding the accessibility features that the hotel has to offer in the rooms. The Hard Rock offers the following accessibility options:
• Lowered peep holes in guestroom doors.
• Push button nightstand lamps.
• In-room refrigerator, upon request.
• Safety bar surrounding shower and commode.
• Lowered towel bars and amenity holders.
• Accessible shower spray with extension.
• Roll-in shower available with shower bench.
• Guests must be 21 years of age to check-in to hotel.
• Daily resort fee per room, per night payable by guest as incidental.
• In order to maintain a safe environment, the hotel prohibits coolers; boxes; bags or other containers for the purpose of transporting food and beverage on property. In addition, all outside food and beverage is also prohibited. Small, personal-sized coolers no larger than 12"x12"x12" to house small quantities of medications or kosher food are permitted. Hard Rock Hotel reserves the right to confiscate any items considered a violation of this policy without compensation.
Resort Fees & Inclusions:
• The hotel charges a resort fee that will be payable to the hotel directly. Resort fee includes the following:
• Daily newspaper (available for pick-up)
• Complimentary access to the Fitness Room
• Roundtrip shuttle to the Fashion Show Mall
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Unlimited domestic long distance calls
• Complimentary notary service at Concierge
• Complimentary printing of boarding passes
Resort fee and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Raiding the Rock Vault Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas announces that it will soon be home to the ultimate rock concert experience. Raiding the Rock Vault will join the lineup of first-class entertainment on the property starting on Saturday, March 11 with headline shows inside Vinyl.
"We couldn't have picked a more fitting show to bring to Vinyl at Hard Rock Hotel," said Chas Smith, vice president of entertainment at Hard Rock Hotel. "Hosting a full-scale production in an intimate venue like Vinyl will give fans an up-close rock 'n' roll experience like they've never seen before. We are really excited to have them here and look forward to them rocking the night away!"
Raiding the Rock Vault brings the history of rock 'n' roll to life, featuring classic anthems by the biggest acts in music including The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Free, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Queen, Boston, Kansas, U2, Aerosmith, Van Halen, AC/DC, Pat Benatar, Foreigner, Heart, Journey, Bon Jovi, Whitesnake, Supertramp and many more.
"Las Vegas locals and visitors have welcomed Raiding The Rock Vault with open arms," said producer Sir Harry Cowell. "At last I have found the perfect home for the show."
Raiding the Rock Vault was voted as readers' choice for "Best Musical" (2014, 2015) and "Best Tribute Show" (2016) in Las Vegas Review- Journal's Best of Las Vegas Awards and has consistently been ranked the No. 1 performance in Las Vegas on TripAdvisor. Raiding the Rock Vault tells the story of classic rock from the 1960s to the 1980s and is performed by members of some of the greatest rock bands in history.
The show's rotating all-star lineup includes Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member Howard Leese [Guitar] (Heart), Robin McAuley [Lead Vocals] (MSG, Survivor), Doug Aldrich [Guitar] (Whitesnake, Dio), Paul Shortino [Lead Vocals] (Rough Cutt, Quiet Riot), Jay Schellen [Drums] (Asia, Badfinger), Andrew Freeman [Lead Vocals and Guitars] (The Offspring, Last in Line, Lynchmob), Michael T. Ross [Keyboards] (Lita Ford, Hardline), Hugh McDonald [Bass] (Bon Jovi), Tracii Guns [Guitar] (Gun's N' Roses, L.A. Guns), Mark Boals [Lead Vocals] (Dokken, Yngwie J.
• Malmsteen), Phil Soussan [Bass] (Ozzy Osbourne, Billy Idol), Blas Elias [Drums] (Slaughter), Rowan Robertson [Lead Guitar] (Dio, Lynch Mob), Cian Coey [Lead Vocals] (Meat Loaf, We Will Rock You, Dweezil Zappa), Lily Arce [Lead Vocals] (O, Fantasy), Christian Brady [Lead Guitar] (Hellyeah) and Z Maddox [Lead Guitar] (Rock of Ages).
Raiding the Rock Vault will perform Saturday to Wednesday at 8:30pm beginning on Saturday, March 11.
Breathe Pool Is always open 7 days a week between 10:00am-4:00pm and is also heated for guests to enjoy.
Rehab Pool Parties
• The hotel will again be offering hotel guests the option to purchase 2 wristbands at check in for a great savings if they buy them at check in.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• Lake Mead: 20 miles(32 kms)
• Las Vegas Strip: 0.5 miles(1 km)
• Freemont Street Experience: 5 miles(8 kms)
• Hoover Dam: 40 miles(65 kms)
• Stratosphere Thrill Rides: 3 miles(5 kms)