Distance from Hotel to Town, 8 miles (13 kms). Distance from Hotel to Airport, 15 miles (24 kms).
Set on the Las Vegas Strip, the non-gaming, recently renovated Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas offers direct access to the adjacent Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino and the city's signature action and nightlife.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Fitness Facility
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Internet Access (wireless) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Spa ($)
- Trail (hiking)
- Video Rentals ($)
Pets (allowed): ($) The hotel charges a fee plus taxes per pet, per stay. Miscellaneous Amenities: ($) Mandalay Bay Shark Reef Mandalay Beach Las Vegas Strip Attractions Famous Landmarks ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break is 17 years old.
• Standard Room - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Strip View King - 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. Strip View Double - 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• 1 Bedroom Suite - 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
• Extra bed in room (rollaway bed) is an additional fee
Standard, offer sweeping views of the mountains and surrounding desert landscape through large floor-to-ceiling windows, which is complimented by a stylish, sophisticated design palette. Bedding: 1 king bed.
Stripview Room, feature breathtaking views of the glittering Las Vegas strip through floor-to-ceiling windows. Strip View Rooms offer stylish, sophisticated design elements. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
One Bedroom Suite, Featuring stylish, sophisticated design elements, the exceedingly spacious One-Bedroom Suites include a large separate living room with floor-to-ceiling windows, offering sweeping views of the surrounding mountain ranges and desert landscape. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
All accommodations include: fax (available upon request), coffee/tea maker, internet access (high speed), iron, ironing board, newspaper (complimentary), room service, safe (in accommodation), shower (separate), bar, telephone, bath towels, television, bathrobes (terry cloth), wake-up calls, bathroom (marble), bathtub (deep soaking), clock radio (am/fm w/ CD player) and hairdryer.
Rollaway Beds: ($)
• Hotel charges a fee plus taxes per rollaway bed, per night (unless the guest is paying the additional adult fee, then there is no charge for the rollaway).
Cribs Available at no charge, subject to maximum occupancy.
Dvd Player Available, on request basis.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
The Pool Bar, allows guests to enjoy food and drinks poolside while basking in the desert sun. Enjoy an informal poolside lunch menu with salads, sandwiches and refreshing cold desserts.
Charlie Palmer Steak Lounge, The lounge at Charlie Palmer Steak is available for pre-dinner cocktails.
Charlie Palmer's Steak, Located off the hotel's main lobby, the restaurant is establishing itself as one of the most innovative steakhouses in Las Vegas.
The Verandah, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and features authentic Italian specialties and a regional Italian menu prepared by Chef Antonio Minichiello. The restaurant is also known for its power lunch and weekend breakfast buffet. A bar serves Happy Hour specials. Guests can dine indoors or al fresco on the garden terrace overlooking the private pool.
• Hotel car up to a 3-mile radius on a first come first served basis
• Spa and fitness center
• As per Las Vegas law, at least 1 person in each room must be at least 21 years old.
• The hotel will only allow pets of 25 pounds or less
• Either a cash deposit or a credit card are required at check in to cover incidentals
Non Smoking Hotel
• Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas will be operating as a nonsmoking hotel facility
• The entire hotel will be 100% smoke free
• To accommodate the needs of guests who smoke, the hotel will offer designated smoking areas outside the building and on the Mandalay Bay casino floor
• Should the hotel verify and find evidence that smoking has occurred in a guestroom, the guest will be charged a room recovery fee, in order to restore the room to its non-smoking condition.
Resort Fee & Inclusions Hotel will be charging a daily Resort Fee, plus the current Clark County room tax, which guest pays directly to the hotel This fee includes the following benefits:
• In-room wired & wireless hi-speed internet for multiple devices
• Wireless high-speed internet access in Four Seasons Lobby, pool and Verandah Restaurant
• In room coffee/tea maker
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
Inclusions are subject to change without notice.
• Welcome amenity of chocolate chip cookies upon arrival
• Child-size bathrobes
• Stuffed toy animal presented at check-in
• Children's names spelled out in sponges in the bathtub (must have names provided prior to arrival)
• In-room childproofing of sharp corners (provided for children under 5 automatically, otherwise on request)
• On Request: bottle warmers, cribs, highchairs, playpens
• Special children's and "I'm not a kid anymore" menus at the Verandah Restaurant