Distance from Hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 1 miles (2 kms).
At The Excalibur Hotel and Casino you'll find the best Las Vegas has to offer, variety, value and exciting attractions. The bright, modern rooms offer all the comforts of home. By day, Excalibur offers a wide variety of affordable shopping locales and by night, Tournament of Kings, The Australia Bee Gees: A Tribute to the Bee Gees and Thunder from Down Under provide electrifying escapes. Excalibur offers Vegas' best combination of location, amenities and fun.
- Arcade (video) ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Casino ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Meeting Room
- Parking ($)
- Shops ($)
- Travel Agency ($)
- Wedding Chapels (2)
Family Friendly, Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian) and Leisure.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in/check-out policy: and subject to availability and a fee. Late checkouts are no longer available at this hotel. All guests must checkout by 11:00am daily.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
Run Of The House, Features warm, comforting tones and hard- wood furnishings. It's the perfect place to relax and prepare for your next adventure. Hotel rooms feature cable television,hair dryers and irons. Previously known as Tower Room.
Resort Tower King Room, Give in to the splendid side in a Resort Tower Room. Boasting a king bed, 42" flat screen TV and luxurious bathroom featuring granite countertops, luxury is in the room of the beholder.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Resort Strip View King, The stunning Strip or majestic mountains?? The stylish Resort View Rooms offer beautiful views. Enjoy a king bed and reign in comfort with a 42" flat screen TV, luxurious bathroom featuring granite countertops, Wi-Fi, cable TV and more.
Resort Strip View Queen, The stunning Strip or majestic mountains?? The stylish Resort View Rooms offer beautiful views. Enjoy two queen beds and reign in comfort with a 42" flat screen TV, luxurious bathroom featuring granite countertops, Wi-Fi, cable TV and more.
Royal Tower King Room, Your fairytale awaits in the refreshed Royal Tower King. Pops of color and vibrant accents match the excitement of Excalibur, while Wi-Fi Internet access, cable TV and access to a hair dryer and iron make you feel right at home.
Royal Tower King, It's all in a name and this one says it all. Soak in spectacular views of Las Vegas on the outside while enjoying the fresh new look of the modernized rooms on the inside. A comfortable king bed, Wi-Fi, 40" flat screen TV and more are complemented by a bold new color palette and unique accents.
Royal Tower Queen, It's all in a name and this one says it all. Soak in spectacular views of Las Vegas on the outside while enjoying the fresh new look of the modernized rooms on the inside. Two queen beds, Wi-Fi, 40" flat screen TV and more are complemented by a bold new color palette and unique accents.
Physically Challenged Rooms:
• In the Tower Deluxe Queen, Tower Queen, Widescreen King and Widescreen Queen categories, the hotel has the following type of ADA accessible rooms:
• Mobility accessible
All accommodations include: crib (on request): ($), hairdryer, internet access: ($), iron, ironing board, cot (on request): ($), shower, telephone, television (cable), air conditioning, alarm clock and safe (in accommodation).
Room Service (24-hour) 24-Hour room service is available.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Roundtable Buffet, Its the king of Las Vegas buffets. Feast on a bountiful selection of entrees that are certain to please your palate.
• Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Castle Walk Food Court, A variety of fast food eateries which includes coffee, donuts, ice cream, burgers, sandwiches, pizza and Chinese.
Baja Fresh, It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to bring the customers the Baja Fresh experience. Fresh ingredients, expert preparation, clean cheerful surroundings, genuine smiles, value for the dollar, and prompt courteous service are a tall order to fill and the people do it, day in and day out.
Octane Lounge, the high-energy lounge located on Excalibur's Castle Walk, is a great place to grab a drink before dinner or after a show. This 100-seat lounge offers live entertainment, a full bar menu and signature cocktails such as the High Octane Kiss, a blend of Malibu Rum, Creme de Banana, Midori and a splash of cream. Guests can enjoy DJ- spun music Friday and Saturday nights. Open daily Sunday through Thursday from 8:00pm to midnight, Friday and Saturday from 8:00pm to 1:00am.
The Lounge, located on Excalibur's casino floor and features live entertainment daily from 8:00pm to 1:00am Sunday through Thursday and 8:00pm to 2:00am Friday and Saturday.
Buca Di Beppo, Characterized by family-style portions, with high quality traditional Italian dishes, Buca di Beppo is sure to bring out your inner Italian. The menu is inspired by classic Italian dishes that have been enjoyed for decades. Buca di Beppo offers dozens of delicious entrees, pastas, salads, pizzas and desserts, all served family style, with portions that each feed two to six people. Buca di Beppo delivers an Italian feast that will satisfy even your deepest cravings.
Dicks Last Resort, Wacky and wild has found a home on the Las Vegas Strip as Dicks Last Resort opens at Excalibur! Famous for the deliciously messy cuisine, zany decor, rowdy wait staff, live bands and let-loose atmosphere, Dicks Last Resort offers a casual, down to earth entertainment option for visitors to the Entertainment Capital of the World. Live entertainment Thursday through Monday at 8:00pm.
The Steakhouse At Camelot(*), Steaks done right and ocean delicacies, plus some of the finest deserts and cocktails. Open nightly for dinner. Reservations recommended.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Tournament Of Kings(*), Nightly dinner shows featuring jousting, invading armies, dragons, fire-wizards, and dinner.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
• Free monorail rides to Luxor and Mandalay Bay.
Mandatory Telephone Service Fees
• A mandatory charge per room, per day will be collected at hotel upon check-in for unlimited local telephone service.
Minimum Age Requirement:
• There is a minimum age of 21 years old required for check- in.
Entertainment The Australian Bee Gees:
• A Tribute to the Bee Gees has become one of the world's leading Bee Gees shows. The groups unbelievable resemblance and sound of the legendary Bee Gees has garnered international kudos from media and show goers alike. The 75-minute multi-media concert event is presented from a contemporary perspective featuring state-of-the-art sound, superb lighting and giant screens featuring video clips, live camera images and stunning graphics. Show plays Saturday through Thursday at 7:00pm. No show on Friday.
Tournament of Kings:
• Witness heroes rise and villains fall while enjoying a full three-course dinner at Excalibur's award-winning dinner show! Dine on Cornish hens and other tasty finger foods, the only silverware you'll see here is on the knights of King Arthurs Court. A delicious spectacle will unfold before your eyes as swordplay, jousting and pageantry give way to all-out warfare. There's no better way to eat, drink and be rowdy!
• Show days: Wednesday through Monday
• Dark: Tuesday
• Times:Monday and Friday at 6:00pm Wednesday through Thursday; Saturday and Sunday at 6:00pm and 8:30pm
Thunder From Down Under:
• It's a Las Vegas bachelorette party every night! Direct from Australia, its Thunder from Down Under! You'll laugh! You'll stare! You may even faint! These guys will give you something to write home about! Get ready to party with the hottest blokes in town.
• Guests must be 18 years of age or older (guests 18-20 years of age must be accompanied by an adult).
• Show times:
• Monday through Wednesday at 9:00pm
• Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 9:00pm and 11:00pm
• Friday at 7:00pm, 9:00pm and 11:00pm
Fun Dungeon Midway Arcade and Rides:
• No shackles. No head crushers. No thumbscrews. Nope, just some good old fashioned fun for the whole family. In a dungeon, no less. Head down to Excalibur's Fun Dungeon & play all sorts of retro arcade games, new games like Terminator Salvation, carnival games that test skill as well as your whit. Open daily, Sunday through Thursday 10:00am to midnight and Friday and Saturday from 10:00am to 1:00am.
• Excalibur recently doubled the size of the pool, adding cabanas, a fire pit, sun decks and full-service poolside dining. Make a splash in the all-ages pool, which features a thrilling water slide. Or chill out at the relaxation pool, designed for guests 18 and older.
• Celebrate your fairy tale romance with a regal Las Vegas wedding. Excaliburs Canterbury Wedding Chapels offer you a variety of wedding packages in the grand, traditional setting you'd expect from a castle! Let the wedding coordinators help you plan the perfect day. We can help you with photos, flowers, rehearsal dinners, receptions and, of course, a ceremony to remember.
Castle Walk Shops
• You wont want to leave town without a suitcase full of Las Vegas souvenirs, and no shopping expedition is complete without a stroll down Excaliburs Castle Walk. The distinctive shops and kiosks recall the fun of a medieval bazaar, and the friendly shopkeepers will help you find the perfect themed gift or Las Vegas memento for everyone back home. Shops open daily at 9:00am.
• The credit or debit card used to reserve your reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges and may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
T-Mobile Arena T-Mobile Arena is the destination in Las Vegas for live events - from amazing music acts to thrilling sporting events - it sets a new standard for what entertainment means in the city that does it best. The 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena hosts exciting, world-class events with something for everyone - from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and bull riding to high-profile awards shows and top-name concerts.
Parking Terms and Conditions PARKING NOTICE: Starting on June 6, 2016 the hotels will begin instituting paid parking at MGM Resorts parking facilities. Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour at the MGM Resorts properties listed below will be subject to a parking fee. There is self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, & New York - New York. There is a self-parking fee for vehicles parked between 1-4 hours and more for vehicles parked between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
There is a valet parking fee for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts: Aria, Bellagio, Delano, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Mirage, New York - New York, & Vdara. There is a valet parking fee is for the first 4 hours (no grace period) and more for between 4-24 hours at the following resorts:
• Circus-Circus, Excalibur, Luxor & Monte Carlo.
All parking fees repeat every 24 hours. Parking fees may be higher during special events.
Self-parking is complimentary for M life Rewards Members level Pearl and higher and valet parking is complimentary for M life Rewards members level Gold and higher. All complimentary parking is subject to availability.
For registered hotel guests, the 24 hour parking fee (self or valet) includes in and out privileges at the guests originating MGM Resort property and also includes the same in and out parking privileges at any other MGM Resort property within the same 24 hour period, subject to availability.
LOST TICKET: If you lose your self-parking ticket, the hotel will attempt to determine how long your vehicle has been parked at the facility. If they can verify how long you have been parked, you will be charged for the actual amount of time parked. Otherwise, you will be charged a lost ticket parking fee.
Parking fees are subject to change and parking is subject to availability.
No Smoking Policy Effective immediately rooms/suites are now all non-smoking.
• Guests that are found smoking in the room will be charged a smoking fee; $300.00 for rooms and $500.00 for suites. Please update the property description to reflect this change.
2017 Resort Fee & Inclusions:
• Travel Dates: 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017
This hotel has a per room, per night, plus tax resort fee.
• The fee will be charged at guest check-in. Resort fee includes:
• Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18 and older
Please note rates and inclusions subject to change.
The Spa at Excalibur
• If you want to feel like a king or queen for a day, the Royal Treatment Spa & Fitness Center is the place to be.
• Overlooking the pool area and spanning 13,000 square feet, this world class spa truly must be seen to be believed. Let us pamper you with a wide variety of facials, massages, body wraps, and other treatments in one of the eleven specialized treatment rooms, or enjoy a rigorous workout in the state of the art fitness center.