Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 4 miles (6 kms).
The Cromwell, the only stand-alone luxury life-style boutique hotel and casino of its kind on the Las Vegas Strip, is scheduled to open this Spring. The newest Caesars Entertainment resort will feature 188 rooms and suites, the first ever restaurant from a celebrity chef, the return of Drai's After Hours and the introduction of Drai's Beach Club and Nightclub.
Blending vintage with modern and drawing inspiration from Coste Hotel in Paris, The Cromwell will feature limestone windows surrounding awning covered balconies. The 169 hotel rooms and 19 suites will be reminiscent of Parisian loft- style apartments with distressed hardwood flooring and vintage luggage motif furnishings. Lighting recalls French provincial styling with black and white mosaic tiled shower walls acting as the canvas for miscellaneous English-French phrases.
The chef will debut her Italian recipe favorites in a beautiful, airy dining room which she says will feature an antipasto bar. With warm colors and natural lighting thanks to huge Strip-front windows. Drai will launch his cult favorite Drai's After Hours (temporarily moved to Bally's for now), along with his first-ever beach club and adjoining nightclub space - on the hotel's roof, no less.
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Airport Shuttle
- Banquet Room
- Barber Shop
- Beauty Salon
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk
- Casino (onsite) ($)
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge (24-hour)
- Conference Room
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Room
- Flower Shop
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Internet Access (high speed, wireless)
- Laundry Service
- Meeting Room
- Pets (allowed)
- Ping Pong
- Pool (children's)
- Pool (outdoor, heated)
- Poolside Beverage Service
- Poolside Meal Service
- Safe Deposit Box (front desk)
- Security (24-hour)
- Shoe Shine
- Snack Bar
- Taxi Stand
- Tours & Excursions $ ($)
- Towels (pool)
- Turndown Service
- Wedding Site
• For everyone the first hour is free
• Your self-parking includes in and out at any Caesars Entertainment self-parking facility (subject to availability) for hotel guests
• Self- parking charges can be billed to the guest hotel bill
• All Nevada residents can continue to self-park for free for up to 24 hours
• Residents of Nevada must have a valid drivers license for entry and exit Parking (valet): ($) Miscellaneous Amenities
• Priority seating in the restaurant (Giada)
• Curbside check in
• Reserved Gaming
• Priority reservations at any of our sister property spas with transportation
• Priority access at any of our sister property outlets and the Linq Retail District
• Day Club Access
• Priority access to VIP line at Drais Night Club and After hours. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Alternative Lifestyles (Gay/Lesbian), Business, Casino, Family Friendly, Wedding, Honeymoon, Pet Friendly, Romance, Spa and Golf.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in/check-out policy: Early check-in offered before 4:00pm for an additional fee. Early check-in is based on availability and the Front Desk will inform guests upon arrival if an early check-in is available.
2017-2020 Deluxe King Non Smoking - 2 adults.
• Deluxe Queen/Queen Non Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Luxury King Non Smoking - 2 adults.
• Luxury Queen/Queen Non Smoking - 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Parlour Suite King, Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Boulevard Suite King, Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
• Gallery Suite King, Non-Smoking - 2 adults.
Deluxe King Non Smoking, 360 square feet. Pillow-top king bed. This room's hardwood floors, plush seating and antique trunk-style furnishings give it both a modern and vintage flair. 55-inch flat-screen. Bathroom offers rain shower. Coffee and tea service available.
Deluxe Queen/queen Non Smoking, 360 square feet. 2 Pillow- top queen beds. Hardwood floors, plush seating and antique trunk-style furnishings give it both a modern and vintage flair. 55-inch flat-screen. Bathroom offers rain shower. Coffee and tea service available.
Luxury King Non Smoking, 360 square feet. Strip view. Pillow- top king bed. Hardwood floors, plush seating and antique trunk-style furnishings give it both a modern and vintage flair. 55-inch flat-screen. Bathroom offers rain shower. Coffee and tea service available.
Luxury Queen/queen Non Smoking, 360 square feet. Strip view.
• 2 Pillow-top queen beds. Hardwood floors, plush seating and antique trunk-style furnishings give it a modern and vintage flair. 55-inch flat-screen. Bathroom offers rain shower.
• Coffee and tea service available.
Parlour Suite King, Non-smoking, 723 square feet. Dining and living room. Modern and retro decor with a Parisian touch.
• Hardwood floors and vintage trunk-style furnishings. All suites offer a full size refrigerator with food options for sale. Coffee and tea service available.
Boulevard Suite King, Non-smoking, 1,061 square feet. Strip view. King bed, dining area, wet bar, living room, plush seating, 55-inch flat screen TV. Vintage fully operational pinball machine. Full size refrigerator with food options for sale. Coffee and tea service available.
Gallery Suite King, Non-smoking, 1,411 square feet. Perfect setting for entertaining. One king bed, huge living room with sectional seating, dining space and separate wet bar area with full size refrigerator with food options for sale.
• Plush bedding and relaxing steam shower.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Drai's After Hours, Since 1997, Drais After Hours has delivered a new vibe to the Las Vegas nightlife scene. Drais pioneered the after-hours late-night partying concept, providing an intimate and exclusive it spot where partiers wrapped up the night. After a slight makeover, Victor Drai reopens in the same basement spot where Drais After Hours became so popular. The hot spots underground lounge vibe is perfect for those desiring see-and-be-seen action.
Drai's Beachclub/nightclub, Operating as two venues in one, Drais Beachclub - Nightclub offers panoramic partying on The Cromwells rooftop. Created by renowned nightlife and hospitality visionary Victor Drai, the combined space features 65,000-square-feet and an unparalleled view 11 stories high. Luxe design, LED lighting and modern technology systems fuse to create the sensual Las Vegas clubs social, multi-sensory experience. The latest DJ talents provide music and entertainment for sexy party guests who can book one of the 150 VIP tables sprinkled indoors and outdoors. For a daytime experience, the Strips only rooftop pool deck includes multiple pool areas and towering palm trees. This sophisticated Las Vegas Beach Club offers 10 VIP bungalows, plus 15 VIP cabanas on the mezzanine. Each cabana has its own pool, restroom and shower. A separate circular area includes five private bungalows overlooking Las Vegas Boulevard. The lower level features two elevated main pools, wet decks, 40 daybeds and seating around the perimeter.
Giada, Italian food lovers can rejoice: This May, celebrity chef Giada De Laurentis will open her first-ever restaurant, GIADA inside The Cromwell. This charming Las Vegas restaurant welcomes diners with warm colors, comfortable furniture and natural lighting thanks to the restaurants huge retractable windows. Guests can eat in the dining room, lounge or on the outdoor patio, boasting breathtaking views of the Bellagio fountains and Caesars Palace. The menu will consist of Italian cuisine with refreshing, Californian influences. Menu items include lemon spaghetti, chicken cacciatore, marsala herb chicken meatballs, rosemary focaccia and lemon flatbread and vegetable Bolognese rigatoni.
• GIADA adds a lighter touch to Italian dishes, all while staying true to classic Italian recipes. There will also be family-style options, along with vegan and gluten-free menu. Desserts, like the lemon ricotta cookies and sorbets, serve as the perfect ending. Guests can watch chefs prepare fresh pasta, bread and desserts from the open kitchen. The delightful scents of freshly baked meals are sure to entice the senses.
• GIADA will also feature an antipasto station, a first for Italian eateries on the Strip. Located on The Cromwells second story level, GIADA will seat 260 guests and offer a private dining room for large parties.
• Guests will be required to provide hotel with a valid credit card deposit in the amount of $100.00 per night.
• Credit card deposit will allow for full room charging privileges. Cash deposit will not be accepted.
Resort Fees and Inclusions The hotel charges a resort fee charge. This will be paid by guest directly at hotel. The resort fee includes the following:
• Fitness center admission for 2 (two) per day
• Daily in room internet access for 2 (two) devices per day
• All local calls
• Must be 21 or older to check-in to a hotel room.
• Guests under 21 are allowed in the room but there must be at least one registered guest staying in the room who is 21 or over.