Distance from hotel to McCarran International Airport (LAS), 2 miles (3 kms).
At 52-stories, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is as unique in design as in its approach to service. The 3,041 thoughtfully appointed residential- style rooms offer views that command attention, details that deserve a second look and large living spaces with private terraces that overlook every inch of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip and beyond. The casino boasts 100,000 square-feet of advanced and exhilarating gaming technologies. The restaurant collection, compromised of, some of the world-renowned chefs never before seen in Vegas, is a culinary adventure all its own. Additionally, three distinct pool environments cater to your every mood: relaxed, a bit racy, or just plain old thirsty. Top it all off with an afternoon at the desert-inspired Sahra Spa & Hammam, and it's just another day at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Sahra Spa & Hammam and it's just another day at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
- Accommodations (3,041)
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Air Conditioning (public areas)
- Ballrooms ($)
- Banquet Rooms ($)
- Bars/Lounges (4) ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Business Services ($)
- Casino (onsite) ($)
- Coffee Shop ($)
- Conference Rooms ($)
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Entertainment ($)
- Fitness Center (2) ($)
- Floors (52)
- Front Desk (24-hour)
- Gift Shop ($)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Ice Machines
- Internet Access (wireless) ($)
- Massage Services ($)
- Meeting Rooms ($)
- Pets (allowed) ($)
- Ping Pong
- Poolside Beverage Service ($)
- Poolside Grill ($)
- Poolside Meal Service ($)
- Restaurants (13) ($)
- Security (24-hour)
- Spa ($)
- Sundries Shop ($)
- Taxi Stand ($)
- Tennis Court (daytime)$ ($)
- Tennis Court (lighted) ($)
- Towels (pool)
- Wedding Coordinator ($)
• A rollaway bed is available for guests staying in a King bedded room for a fee per night plus tax.
• If the reservation is booked for 3 adults and the 3rd person fee per night plus tax is paid for, the rollaway fee is waived.
• If the 3rd guest is under 18 and the additional person fee does not apply and a rollaway is needed, the fee per night plus tax will apply.
• Rollaway beds may only be sent to rooms with King inventory and there is a maximum of one rollaway bed per room. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Casino, Family Friendly, Honeymoon, Business, Romance, Spa, Wedding and Pet Friendly.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children's age break varies and is subject to change.
Maximum occupancy varies by accommodation and is subject to change.
City Room, Inviting and elegant, the City Room a spacious studio with two queen-sized beds and a large, luxurious bathroom featuring an exhilarating shower and exquisite marble floors. 480 square feet, no terrace, Maximum occupancy 4 persons. 2 queen beds. City Rooms may connect to one another, based on availability.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds.
Terrace Studio King, Sliding glass doors of this Las Vegas luxury hotel room open to an oversized private terrace. The Terrace Studio King is warm and welcoming with a large, luxurious bathroom featuring an exhilarating shower and exquisite marble floors. A Sub-Zero refrigerator and mini-bar for your convenience.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Terrace Studio Fountain View, Sliding glass doors of this Las Vegas luxury hotel room open to an oversized private terrace. The Terrace Studio is warm and welcoming with a large, luxurious bathroom featuring an exhilarating shower and exquisite marble floors. A Sub-Zero refrigerator and mini-bar for your convenience.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Terrace One Bedroom, Sliding glass doors open to an over-sized private terrace, allowing fresh air and sunlight to pour into this Las Vegas luxury hotel room's spacious interior. A large, decadent bathroom featuring a sensuous Japanese soaking tub and an exhilarating shower.
• Fabric blinds set the bath apart from the bedroom. And telescoping doors serve to separate bathroom from living room for maximum privacy.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Terrace One Bedroom Fountain View Room, Sliding glass doors open to an oversized private terrace, allowing fresh air and sunlight to pour into this Las Vegas luxury hotel room's spacious interior. A large, decadent bathroom featuring a sensuous Japanese soaking tub and an exhilarating shower. Fabric blinds set the bath apart from the bedroom. And telescoping doors serve to separate bathroom from living room for maximum privacy.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Terrace Suite, Sliding glass doors open to an oversized private terrace, allowing fresh air and sunlight to pour into this Las Vegas Terrace Suites' spacious interior. Two large, decadent bathrooms, one featuring a bubbler tub. A Sub-Zero refrigerator and mini-bar for your convenience.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Wraparound Terrace Suite, Glass doors open to an expansive, wraparound private terrace allowing fresh air and sunlight to pour into this Las Vegas Terrace Suite's spacious interior. With panoramic views of the Vegas skyline, A Sub-Zero refrigerator and mini-bar for your convenience.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Two Queen Beds Terrace Studio, Glass doors open to an expansive private terrace unveiling breathtaking views of The Strip and surrounding areas.
• The Two Queen Beds Terrace Studio features warm, welcoming touches and a luxurious bathroom with exquisite marble floors. A uniquely styled kitchenette holds a microwave and Sub-Zero mini-bar, exclusive amenities not typically found in a Las Vegas luxury hotel.
• Two queen-sized beds -620 square foot studio -110 square foot private terrace
• Large, luxurious bathroom
• Flat Screen Televisions
All accommodations include: bathtub (private), radio, bedding (premium), room service (24-hour): ($), coffee/tea maker, safe (in accommodation), crib (on request), shower (private), desk, smoke detector, hairdryer, sprinkler system, heating, telephone, housekeeping, television (remote controlled, cable), in room movies: ($), voicemail, internet access (high speed, wireless), wake-up calls, iron, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), ironing board, air conditioning, microwave, alarm clock, mini-bar, balcony (some accommodations), non-smoking accommodations, bathrobes and refrigerator.
Kitchen (full) in some suites
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Bond, Funky and chic, the vibe at Bond is one of spontaneity.
• Throughout the day and night, you never know when a performance might begin or who might show up. Window boxes featuring musicians, performance artists and art installations can be viewed from inside and outside the bar so you can always take a sneak peak if you are curious.
Milk Bar, Opening late 2016, Milk Bar will elevate The Cosmopolitan's highly acclaimed, ever-changing Las Vegas culinary experience. Milk Bar focuses on putting a playful approachable spin on familiar home-style desserts and savory snacks using quality ingredients and locally sourced dairy. Milk Bar has a total of 7 locations in New York City, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Queue Bar, Located near the heart of the Casino floor, Queue Bar is a magnetic social and gaming scene featuring original club-inspired cocktails. Sip a champagne cocktail while you try your luck at the bar top slots or one of the six blackjack tables scattered throughout. True to its name, Queue Bar is home to the Marquee Nightclub entry-line, affectionately known as the Queuing Area.
The Chandelier, An inhabitable, multi-story visual spectacle housing three unique bar experiences; The Chandelier provides a bit of playground, art exhibit and cocktail haven all at once. Bottom Of The Chandelier - A high-energy spot in the middle of it all that transcends the notion of the classic casino bar. Inside The Chandelier - With every detail carefully considered, this sophisticated cocktail haven offers fine, hand-crafted delights for the true experience seeker. Top Of The Chandelier - An inviting lounge that showcases the splendor of The Chandelier, providing guests with a glimpse into the mystique and magic of the world within.
Vesper, Surrounded by mirrored tiles and centering on an ornate, wooden liquor cabinet, Vesper Bar exudes classic charm in a contemporary setting. Featuring a rotating menu of signature cocktails based on long forgotten recipes, it is the place to go for the perfect drink mixed with style and grace. An extensive selection of wines by the glass and bottled beer are also available.
Wicked Spoon Buffet, Mulit-cultural Boulevard cuisine with high-end gourmet experience, dishes freshly prepared for each guests, visual cues of a bustling culinary food hall with special service touches generally not found in buffets. They believe Casual Dining does not mean Casual Service. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hours: Monday-Thursday: Brunch: 8:00am-5:00pm Dinner: 5:00pm-9:00pm Friday-Sunday: Brunch: 8:00am-3:00pm Friday-Saturday: Dinner: 3:00pm-10:00pm Sunday: Dinner:
Va Bene Caffe, Italian influenced modern coffee bar, with a Va Bene "It's All Good" attitude, freshly prepared salad, paninis & other light fare, Italian-Style coffee drinks by master baristas. Open 7 days a week.
Clique Bar & Lounge, A new avant-garde lounge concept, located in the heart of The Cosmopolitans casino floor. This ultra hip and swanky cocktail lounge will add another dimension to the resorts dynamic bar collection. CliQue will serve as an escape from the outside world, offering artisanal cocktails and housemade mixers. The imaginative concept will feature timeless musical stylings and a relaxing environment. Mixology from the minds of the most innovative bartenders will take center stage as CliQue reinvents the lounge experience with tableside mixology and seasonal cocktails featuring fresh juices and garnishes. Guests looking to stimulate their palates will enjoy a variety of savory bites and sharable plates including high end street tacos, an array of sliders and salads and other mouthwatering dishes.
General Opening Hours: 3:00pm-3:00am General Opening Days: Daily
Pizzaria, feel of a small New York corner pizza shop, hidden late night spot with high counters to stand and eat while people watching, offers in-house delivery to hotel guests and classic video games. Open 7 days a week.
Beauty & Essex, A partnership with TAO Group and acclaimed chef personality and restaurateur Chris Santos. The highly anticipated arrival of Beauty & Essex serves as the next culinary chapter of the Cosmopolitans ever evolving story will debut on 05/16/16. Featuring multi-ethnic signature dishes and specialty cocktails. Beauty & Essex will serve dinner from 5:00pm-1:00am every Monday, Friday and Saturday and 5:00pm-12:00am every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Beauty & Essex will be located within the Dinning District on Level 3 of East Tower where Comme Ca used to reside.
Block 16 Urban Eatery & Bar, The market will showcase a curated selection of six individual restaurants handpicked from foodie capitals across the country designed to offer curious eaters and ambitious restaurateurs a place to celebrate their shared passion for innovative food and drink. Located on level 2 of the Boulevard Tower, Block 16 will include District: Donuts. Sliders. Brew., the hip and widely popular restaurant from New Orleans, Ghost Donkey, a hotspot tequila and mezcal cocktail bar from New York City, Hattie B's Hot Chicken, a southern hot chicken joint from Nashville, Lardo, Portland Chef's over-the-top sandwich eatery, Pok Pok Wing.
Blue Ribbon Las Vegas, Makes a big splash at The Cosmopolitan and opens last Thursday, June 8th. Inspired by their original New York location. Blue Ribbons eclectic menu features a variety of long-time favorites including beef marrow & oxtail marmalade, cheese fondue and their famous fried chicken as well an array of offerings from the raw bar including the Plateau Cosmopolitan, a multi-tiered shellfish and caviar extravaganza over ice served with either a bottle of Champagne or chilled vodka. Please make sure that Blue Ribbon is noted on the restaurant list accordingly, without Sushi Bar & Grill.
China Poblano, China is pronounced cheena. This menu is simple, honest and regionally pure. A fun gathering place for a quick and unique meal. Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.
Eggs Lut, New for 2016 Eggs Lut, is a chef driven, gourmet food concept founded in 2011, by Alvin Cailan. Inspired by a true love for eggs. The menu is a balance of comfort and innovation, celebrating food that appeals to both novice and extreme foodie through classic comfort fare with a twist, all-encompassing the key ingredient, eggs. No longer just a breakfast staple, they make eggs appetizing all day, every day.
• When patrons dine it is more than just a meal, it is an experience. The focus is on quality and taste, consistent presentation and great customer service. Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:00am-7:00pm Saturday-Sunday: 12:00am-7:00pm
Estiatorio Milos, Now guarantee their prix-fixe lunch will be served within 45 minutes for parties up to 12 guests. Resort guests, locals and convention goers can continue to enjoy a three-course meal daily featuring several signature items, including Tomato Salad, Shrimp Saganaki and Dorade Royale.
Holsteins, New funky burger concept with a homegrown approach, fresh and organic ingredients - featuring specialty burgers, house-made sausage and riffs on American snacks. Dress code is Resort Casual, shorts and sandals are okay. Restaurant is open 7 days a week for the following hours: Lunch: Monday though Sunday: 11:00am-4:00pm. Dinner:
• Monday through Sunday: 4:00pm-12:00am. Late Night: Friday, Saturday and Monday: 12:00am-2:00am.
Jaleo, Spanish fare, an industry trend setter featuring an array of innovative tapas and savory paellas crafted from some of the finest ingredients. Open 7 days a week for dinner.
Momofuku, Is now open for lunch between 11:00am-2:30pm and dinner from 5:00pm-11:00pm daily. Momofuku is located on level 2 of East Tower.
• The menu features steamed buns, noodles and meat and seafood meant for sharing. There will also be various plays on classics, from prime rib to their version of surf and turf - fried chicken and caviar.
Overlook Grill, Casual fare with hints of Riviera chic, indoor/outdoor dining scene, simple and straightforward American staples, located on 4th level of the Pool District. The Overlook Grill is open Monday through Thursday: 8:00am-3:00pm and Friday through Sunday: 8:00am-4:00pm.
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
Red Plate, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is pleased to announce the arrival of Red Plate (level 3, Boulevard Tower), a sophisticated new dining concept that celebrates traditional Chinese cuisine in a refined setting. Red Plate will open Summer 2018 and offer an unparalleled dining experience grounded in authentic Cantonese flavors, including signature roasted meats, Chinese hot pot and handmade dim sum. Red Plate's culinary vision will be led by Chef Yip Cheung, an expert in multi-regional Chinese cuisine. Cheung formerly led the kitchen at The Talon Club here at The Cosmopolitan, where he created specialty dining experiences for the Far East guests. The new concept will be reflective of authentic Chinese design and culture with elements of traditional craft, artwork and furniture balanced with contemporary materials.
• Guests will be engulfed in rich tones of deep red and black accentuated by luxurious fabrics, polished marble and traces of gold.
Scarpetta, Is an Italian expression meaning little shoe or the shape bread takes when used to soak up a dish representing savoring the meal to the very last taste. Sophisticated approach to Italian cuisine.
• Open 7 days a week from 5:30pm-11:00pm.
Stk, Flirty, feminine take on classic American steakhouse, relaxed yet buoyant atmosphere with a sexy vibe created by the in-house DJ. multi layered bustling bar scene. Open 7 days a week for dinner.
The Cosmopolitan's Race & Sports Book Powered By Cg Technology, has relocated to the Casino floor and is more than double the size of the original. The new book features state of the art LED video walls for both sports and race, dozens of hi-definition television screens, the latest in mobile wagering technology and a combination of lounge style seating areas, traditional betting stations and VIP areas where guests can view their own 90-inch high-definition television. A 24-hours Race and Sports bar anchors the space and features 23 video poker machines and multiple hi-definition televisions showing live sporting events.
• Guests can enjoy a number of interactive experiences including shuffle board, foosball and billiards. Adjacent to Race & Sports Book powered by CG Technology is a new sports-themed table game area that features seven blackjack tables and a roulette table. Features: -Payment: Cash, casino chips -Betting: Straight, parlay, teaser, future, pai-mutuel horse and greyhound wagering, house quinellas, in-running, mobile gaming, account- based wagering -Lines: Posted in mornings, originated by outside service -Food & Beverage: Cocktail service, 23 seat sports bar, small bites -Interactive Experiences: Shuffle board, foosball and billiards Please Note: The Race & Sports book does not show pay-per-view events Hours: Betting: 8:00am-10:00pm, daily Food & Beverage: 24 hours, daily Menu: Extensive food and beverage options offer an unexpected surprise, including numerous wines by the glass, draft and bottle craft beer selections and custom cocktails such as "Hail Mary," "Full Court Press," and "By A Nose." Revamped versions of classic dishes are also available 24-hours, such as tater tot nachos with braised short rib, crispy potato skins with pulled pork, breakfast burritos and crispy fried calamari. Location: Level 1, Casino (near main Las Vegas Blvd entrance)
• A $150.00 per room, per day incidental charge will be held against the guest credit card for room charges.
• If no charges are placed the fee will be removed at check-out.
• Incidental charge amount is subject to change without notice.
OPIUM LAS VEGAS (Dec 5, 2017) The creators of the long-running Vegas hit show, Absinthe, thought it was about time to put on another show.
• Cue OPIUM.
• Spiegelworld has announced OPIUM will launch its world premiere run at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on March 13, 2018. Veteran promoter Harry M. Howie first approached Absinthe producer and host The Gazillionaire with the idea for a new show and the opportunity for Gaz to become the lead investor. "OPIUM has been on my radar for some time now and I truly believe I have a cosmic calling to make this show happen," said Harry M. Howie. "I've been charting the numbers and reading the signs and I am seeing the planets align like never before. The time is now for something very different in Las Vegas. When The Gazillionaire told me to get lost he said the idea of a group of unknown performer and musicians putting on a comedy show in Vegas was insane.
• Then out of the blue, the team at Spiegelworld stepped up and agreed to present the show with me. Las Vegas is just the beginning. I am already in discussions with Elon Musk about funding the very first show on Mars."
Spiegelworld's Impresario Extraordinaire Ross Mollison said, "When I first agreed to let The Gazillionaire introduce me to Harry M. Howie I was intrigued. They are very excited to be making a brand new show in Vegas, for Vegas, and they are thrilled to be returning to The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas to create an intimate parlor of idiocy in the showroom at Rose. Rabbit. Lie.
"Spiegelworld (by special arrangement with Harry M. Howie) presents OPIUM The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Previews March 13, 2018.
Opium Previews run through April 8th and standard performances beginning April 9th. Dark ono Tuesdays, Monday & Wednesdays show at 8:00pm. Thursday through Sunday, shows at 8:00pm and 10:00pm.
WHAT IS OPIUM?? The creators of ABSINTHE are taking us on a trip to a new dimension of entertainment. It's fast, funny and funky. It's completely off the planet. Remember the good old days when you relaxed into a Las Vegas showroom with a martini in hand while a pack of comedians and crooners bantered in front of the house band? Neither do they, but it sure as hell didn't look like this. This is the show that Elon Musk will want to take to Mars. So, slip through the crack in the space/time continuum for a close encounter with a spaceship of fools.
• Harry M. Howie is a veteran Australian journalist, newspaper proprietor, promoter, public speaker, celebrant and podcast host.
• At least 1 guest per room must be 21 years old.
• Maximum stay is 14 days.
Hotels Pet Policy The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas recognizes that all guests, even those with four legs are family! Therefore they will be offering, top of the line amenities designed to make dogs and their owners feel at home when traveling together at the property.
• A maximum of two dogs are allowed per room.
• The Cosmopolitan will accept breeds up to a maximum of 25 pounds
• Guest must provide a fee per day for pets
• At check in the guest must present documentation evidencing current vaccination and rabies shots.
• Guests that are unable to produce such documentation they will not be allowed to keep dogs in the Hotel.
• Guests are responsible for all property damage that occurs as a result of their pet, and must sign a Dog Registration Agreement upon check in.
• Guest will be presented with a dog door hanger to be left on the guest room at all times, thereby notifying all hotel staff that there is a dog present in the room.
• Guest must provide a current contact number in the event. The Cosmopolitan must contact the owner of the dog for any reason.
• The Cosmopolitan will provide a complimentary welcome amenity with personalized food and water bowl as well as a place mat with a Potty Patch (soft artificial grass absorbent pad) and note card of welcome containing dog walking routes.
• The Cosmopolitan will provide a turn down amenity of a unique dog treat and a chew toy will be given on the first evening of the guest stay.
• Room Service menu to include dog food dishes such as grilled lamb/chicken with rice will be placed in the room.
• Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed in restaurants or other food and beverage areas, gaming space, pool or fitness center areas, unless credentialed as a service animal.
• Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs on hotel property and surrounding grounds.
• Dogs must be on a leash in public areas.
Partnership with BarkBox:
• The Cosmopolitan is pleased to announce a partnership with BarkBox, a new complimentary amenity guests checking in with a dog will receive.
• Each BarkBox will include 4-6 natural treats, chews and special edition toys for the dog to enjoy. In addition to the complimentary BarkBox, guests will receive a special code to receive a complimentary month of BarkBox.
Food & Beverage Outlet Changing Hours